bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with being called cute? I don't get it

because some of us would like to be considered sexy once in a while

Alrighty then... short girls / women = sexy :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Almost every girl I've ever dated was 5'2" to 5'4". It's a good height ratio for certain activities.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Almost every girl I've ever dated was 5'2" to 5'4". It's a good height ratio for certain activities.

Ha, yeah. In highschool, a girl in friend group was 5' and nicknamed the perfect height. She wore it with pride.
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    Im a heathen. If no one will help me get to the top shelf, I will start climbing and scare the people in the store. I make due. >:D
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    My short person problem is that when I'm playing airsoft, I look like a little kid compared to the taller, more broad shouldered people in the group. :/
    I wanna look imposing!
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    My short person advantage is smaller profile. >:D
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I'm putting this on behalf of my 5'-0" OLDER sister.

My brother would always joke and tell her she was too young and small for such and such (eg. a movie, go karting, etc.) and have nothing to say to me (I'm taller but younger).
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    The top shelf in any grocery store aisle involves jumping like a little dog after a treat.

OMG ..this yes!
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I struggle to find trousers that fit, they're ususally miles too long in the length.
    also reaching stuff that's on high shelves,
    being used as an arm rest,
    being picked up and spun round like i'm some kind of ragdoll.
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I love short girls. I never understood why they wear like 6 inch heals.
  • Aradia_Silvermoon
    Aradia_Silvermoon Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    People not taking me seriously at work! I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant and routinely have to help patient's stand, walk, roll over in bed...etc. All my tall patients always look at me and go "You're the therapist? You can't help me stand you're to short!" Then after I prove that I can help them stand and even hold them up enough so they can sit down and not fall they never say anything again! They also like to joke about me being their kickstand or support post as they stand up at the transfer pole or parallel bars....one actually put his arm on my head as a armrest!

I may be short but I am strong and very good at my job!
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    People not taking me seriously at work! I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant and routinely have to help patient's stand, walk, roll over in bed...etc. All my tall patients always look at me and go "You're the therapist? You can't help me stand you're to short!" Then after I prove that I can help them stand and even hold them up enough so they can sit down and not fall they never say anything again! They also like to joke about me being their kickstand or support post as they stand up at the transfer pole or parallel bars....one actually put his arm on my head as a armrest!

I may be short but I am strong and very good at my job!

Seems those patients have other issues that they should get looked at.
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    To the occupational therapist, where I can I learn the best tips for learning how to move people without hurting them?
    -Someone that hurt her back trying to help a pt.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Short girl's are awesome

52918197.jpg

That is so sweet!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    some one actually said to me - "your little, how big are your kids"….

anything on the top shelf…
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Getting asked for ID everywhere

Low *kitten* BMR

Awkward hugs cause ppl have to bend down or lean over
  • TiffieLand
    TiffieLand Posts: 159
    Options
    I have like being short sometimes but I hate that
    The clothes don't fit nicely and my weight is super low to be consider thin and I can't eat a lot. I have to use double the energy to walk at the same speed as someone who is taller.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    My grandma who is 4'10" but swears up and down she is 5', which is my height lol, has always told me: "If you reach from you head to your toes you're tall enough." and "God only grows people till they are perfect, some of us take less time than others"
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Dynamite comes in small packages! No problems
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    the last two ladies stole my lines ;)

i get irritated when people ask if i need help changing light bulbs---no, i'm not short...my step ladder just isn't tall enough! :laugh: