Girl problems.

Options

Replies

• aurorareigns
    aurorareigns Posts: 167
    Options
    Is it just me or is some of the posts on this thread worrying for humanity.
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    Hey the truth hurts....I have a tremendous amount of respect for women....but........my last post was absolutely true and anyone who says it isn't is lying to you.
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I think part of the problem is that you have to get a life before you get a girl. You don't have a job and live on "Government money" which would be either welfare or disability, and that means you may not be able to even pay your own way on a date. You don't have a history of being able to take care of yourself and have let your mom do most of the work so far. You admit you are spoiled. The goal should be to get your own life on track before adding another human being to it. Get involved, work, volunteer, join something, get out of the room, take care of your life. A partner is your reward for having a life, the dessert as it were, not the main course.

I also have to wonder if you are just looking for the compliments or wanting some reader to rescue you. Poor baby, come on over here..... This is a tough neighborhood for that.

And you can spell "gorgeous" but not "Bus"? Are you real or just having fun here?

Yeah...my sentiments exactly!
    I 2nd the whole "lifestyle" issue OP has going on.
    Speaking for myself...I want a self sufficient guy...not a spoiled boy who maybe has to mooch off of me at the end of the date because he ran out of his subsidy income :frown:
    I don't want someone arrogant but someone whos sure of themselves :bigsmile:
    They don't necessarily have to or need to be physically strong but strong w/in himself...confidence is more manly/attractive on a guy :flowerforyou:
  • 2BeHappy2
    Options
    Damn. If you weren't on government money I'd say get a Russian Mail Order bride. There are other options though! Craigslist, Backpage, internet chat rooms, Omegle, etc. Don't ask how I know about these places. I just heard from a friend of a friend or something...

Oh My...using the old "friend" line on this poor lad.
    Don't steer him astray :tongue:
  • 2BeHappy2
    Options
    I never had a problem with females and I am just an average looking guy. Most of the females I did date where from work. Normally I would just talk to females regularly at work and had a non- judge mental attitude which means I don't judge anyone. After a while a female would give me a hint like I always like to come to work just to see your cute face. One time I had a female worker who just went and pinched my cheek and said that's how I feel about you. Which was her way of saying Iam interested. Normal conversation and being serious at work but laid back on everything else is best to attract females. Just talk to them like a friend and don't stress it. To many guys work too hard and **** up. A female is a human being Once you realize that it's easy to find one.

And what happens when youre no longer dating these people from work...hows the working atmosphere then?!?
    Don't they have rules against that :huh:
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    Wow....all this bleeding heart, "women are humans too" stuff is making me sick. At his age women are about as irresponsible and immature as he is. If you treat a woman like a queen she will treat you like a dog. My honest opinion is numbers....numbers...numbers. If you don't realize you are worth something they won't either. When you find the right woman, you'll know.

you're reading stuff into what people say.

i really dont understand how treating a woman like a human being equates to treating her like a queen, unless you're also treating your male friends like kings.

but yeah i agree with the numbers part, but let's be honest a dude can't be rolling up to a dime piece with no job, no money, no social skills, no confidence and a bad attitude and a bus pass.
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    The reality of it is....a woman will go for a guy who doesn't treat them like they are worth a cent before a guy who puts them up on a pedestal. A guy treats a woman like trash, and she stays....he tells her he can't live without her and she doesn't have any respect for him at all. Women have become just as shallow as guys, if not more in this society......drops mike and says, "Goodnight all, hope you learned a thing or two."
  • 949BeachMom
    Options
    They say you change every 7 years. And I believe it. I became very confident n more social . I think at this age ur now a young adult.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    They say you change every 7 years. And I believe it. I became very confident n more social . I think at this age ur now a young adult.

Seven years huh? People do not just change every 7 years. Something happens. They use there senses and wise up to become a better version of them self or they go the other way and manifest with negative feelings and emotions.
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I've seen threads here wherein women are whining about being called "ladies" in the workplace, and how it is sexist. In this thread, men use the word "females" when giving their sage advice. Females? Sounds like a zoo term. Do you have to turn us upside down to see if we have giblets? wtf
    A man does not have to be wealthy to be loved, but he does have to be a hard worker. Preferably at something he loves and values.
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i've skipped around reading some answers, but not all.

what i have to say is: confidence.

i know a guy my husband plays football with. he's good looking. he's strong. he's very nice and considerate. problem is: he REEKS of desperation. totally puts me off, and i'm already taken! can't imagine how single girls feel around him!

it's all about confidence
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The reality of it is....a woman will go for a guy who doesn't treat them like they are worth a cent before a guy who puts them up on a pedestal. A guy treats a woman like trash, and she stays....he tells her he can't live without her and she doesn't have any respect for him at all. Women have become just as shallow as guys, if not more in this society......drops mike and says, "Goodnight all, hope you learned a thing or two."

This is a trite point of view, and sounds like a personal problem. I've heard women say this about men too. "Oh, ignore him and he won't be able to stay away". What? Anyone who values themselves does not long for the attention of someone who "treats them like trash". How about you fill up your life with constructive things, and stop playing this game.
    Also, I notice some young people hang onto one bad breakup like it is their job. One jerky person is just that. Move ON and stop overgeneralizing.
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Any guy with the same problem should check out RSD. They have the best content on the internet, hands down, about getting good with girls.

Google or youtube: rsd, rsdnation, real social dynamics, rsdtyler, rsdalex, rsdjulien
  • yopeeps025
    Options

This is a trite point of view, and sounds like a personal problem. I've heard women say this about men too. "Oh, ignore him and he won't be able to stay away". What? Anyone who values themselves does not long for the attention of someone who "treats them like trash". How about you fill up your life with constructive things, and stop playing this game.
    Also, I notice some young people hang onto one bad breakup like it is their job. One jerky person is just that. Move ON and stop overgeneralizing.

It is hard to let go. That becomes baggage that never really goes away.
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options

It is hard to let go. That becomes baggage that never really goes away.

It's hard for some to let go because they have no better options. I chuckle to myself now when I think of the kind of women I used to get twisted over as a kid. *Self smh.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    [What is a "Dime Chaser"? I hunger for Models, artists, actresses
    She means you're chasing after 10's. You should be chasing after 6's probably.... or whatever you can get at this point from the sound of it. You don't have much to offer them, so you're not going to get models etc at this point. Fix yourself first, then someone will like you for you once you have something going for yourself.

HA! Well I'm normally a 6 but at Wal-Mart I'm a 10.

OP hungers for Models, artists and actresses. So does every other man pretty much, but guess what you don't get that unless you look like Brad Pitt and have money comming out the *kitten*. Sorry. Lets bring the standards down to realistic every day women and you will broaden the chance of actually finding someone.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    [What is a "Dime Chaser"? I hunger for Models, artists, actresses
    She means you're chasing after 10's. You should be chasing after 6's probably.... or whatever you can get at this point from the sound of it. You don't have much to offer them, so you're not going to get models etc at this point. Fix yourself first, then someone will like you for you once you have something going for yourself.

HA! Well I'm normally a 6 but at Wal-Mart I'm a 10.

OP hungers for Models, artists and actresses. So does every other man pretty much, but guess what you don't get that unless you look like Brad Pitt and have money comming out the *kitten*. Sorry. Lets bring the standards down to realistic every day women and you will broaden the chance of actually finding someone.

Well beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

An emotional immature or damaged woman maybe.

The question is why would a guy want to be looking to attract that type of woman in the first place when there are so many other women who are not that way.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but girls like that don't go for guys without jobs living off the government.
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options

I hunger for Models, artists, actresses

What you are looking for you won't find in that type of woman.

Or any woman for that matter.

You can only build it in yourself.