Girl problems.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but girls like that don't go for guys without jobs living off the government.

I thing girls then need to see some potential. That is like me only going for top notch looking girls because I do not plan to ever stop working out and I have been since I was 18. That being weight training. I always had a decent active life I was just eating too much and wha lal. 265 lbs is and will always be my heaviest.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options

Maybe you are dating the wrong type of girl. Military guys have lots of luck attracting rank hoppers and uniform chasers.
    Well I was with my wife for 12 years so it's not that. She just grew to hate the military and me. lol And I have quite a bit of rank after 21 years, she actually left right after my last promotion too. Last GF, well the problem wasn't anything military related it was a lot of other stuff. But I'll say a common theme is definitely that others don't necessarily like my lifestyle because they don't practice it themselves or understand that it's not a big deal to track ones calories and workout.

Thank you for your service as well! :flowerforyou:
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Yeah, but girls like that don't go for guys without jobs living off the government.

I thing girls then need to see some potential. That is like me only going for top notch looking girls because I do not plan to ever stop working out and I have been since I was 18. That being weight training. I always had a decent active life I was just eating too much and wha lal. 265 lbs is and will always be my heaviest.

I'm not one of those girls btw. My boyfriend was 30 and living with his parents when I met him. I'm just saying the girls he is describing that he "hungers" for don't go for guys living off the government and they usually go for the crazy hot guys if its not about money. Which it usually is. They want sucessful guys and living off the government isn't considered sucessful to them and by him only going after that and not just normal every day girls, he's going to continue to be unsucessful in getting some and will be disappointed all the time. He needs to broaden his horizons. He will have more sucess that way.
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options

I'm not one of those girls btw. My boyfriend was 30 and living with his parents when I met him. I'm just saying the girls he is describing that he "hungers" for don't go for guys living off the government and they usually go for the crazy hot guys if its not about money. Which it usually is. They want sucessful guys and living off the government isn't considered sucessful to them and by him only going after that and not just normal every day girls, he's going to continue to be unsucessful in getting some and will be disappointed all the time. He needs to LOWER HIS STANDARDS. He will have more sucess that way.

*Fixed

Sorry couldn't resist. Good point none the less.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options
    LMAO! I actually had thought putting that but changed it.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I'm not one of those girls btw. My boyfriend was 30 and living with his parents when I met him. I'm just saying the girls he is describing that he "hungers" for don't go for guys living off the government and they usually go for the crazy hot guys if its not about money. Which it usually is. They want sucessful guys and living off the government isn't considered sucessful to them and by him only going after that and not just normal every day girls, he's going to continue to be unsucessful in getting some and will be disappointed all the time. He needs to LOWER HIS STANDARDS. He will have more sucess that way.

*Fixed

He does not really need to lower his standards. He can still keep that model type if he wants to. I would keep it at broaden his standards.
  • Nojoke81
    Options

*Fixed

He does not really need to lower his standards. He can still keep that model type if he wants to. I would keep it at broaden his standards.

Judging by the OPs opening post, he certainly DOES need to lose that model type and start at a more humble level.

I'd put my hand on a holy book and deny that I ever met a few girls that I went with in my early days, such was their appearance ( of course i was grateful at the time! ) Need to start somewhere though, gotta crawl before you can walk.
  • JeriAnne84
    Options

*Fixed

He does need to lower the standards because while he is busy chasing models, he could be missing out on a fantastic girl that is perfect for him but he won't see her because maybe she isn't a model.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

*Fixed

Judging by the OPs opening post, he certainly DOES need to lose that model type and start at a more humble level.

I'd put my hand on a holy book and deny that I ever met the a few girls that I went with in my early days, such was their appearance ( of course i was grateful at the time! ) Need to start somewhere though, gotta crawl before you can walk.

So you regret going out with beautiful women with trash personalities?
  • yopeeps025
    Options

*Fixed

He does need to lower the standards because while he is busy chasing models, he could be missing out on a fantastic girl that is perfect for him but he won't see her because maybe she isn't a model.

Good point but lots of what ifs.
  • Nojoke81
    Options

*Fixed

I'd put my hand on a holy book and deny that I ever met the a few girls that I went with in my early days, such was their appearance ( of course i was grateful at the time! ) Need to start somewhere though, gotta crawl before you can walk.

So you regret going out with beautiful women with trash personalities?

You've missed my point.

When I said 'such was their appearance' that was me saying that they we'rent great lookers.
    When I said 'of course i was grateful at the time!' that was me saying that I as a young dude with little access to funds and not much going in the way of life experience should be happy with what I have, for now.
  • yopeeps025
    Options
    It's always interesting to hear men talking about women as if they were cars.

You don't test drive before you buy?