December No Late Night "Junk/Health Snacking

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I had to postpone dinner last night, but I'll count it, since that was not up to me. :smile:
    Me: 19 - LNS: 5.
    Funny, my scale run out of batteries this morning :laugh:. I think I have a fresh one somewhere, hehe :happy:.

Merry Christmas! :smile:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 7

I was baking and tasting last night!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 20 - LNS: 5. Last night was hard, but I was strong!
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 8

It was Christmas, what can I say? :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    21 me/ 5 snacks
  • fizzyyumyum
    Options
    if i am finding it hard to not snack what i do is have smaller meals....i make sure they are always under a certain amount of calories so that when night time comes i have quite a lot i could have...but then sometimes you end up not having enough which is just as bad
  • fizzyyumyum
    Options
    if i am finding it hard to not snack what i do is have smaller meals....i make sure they are always under a certain amount of calories so that when night time comes i have quite a lot i could have...but then sometimes you end up not having enough which is just as bad
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 9

I dont know what's going on but I have been horrible this week! I guess I wont be meeting my goal this month. :frown:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 17 ~ LNS: 9

I dont know what's going on but I have been horrible this week! I guess I wont be meeting my goal this month. :frown:

DON'T GIVE UP!!! Even though you may not reach your goal, do NOT throw in the towel. You can still have success. One night at a time :wink:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    7 p.m. dinner; then a walk
    9 p.m. I want an apple for desert, but I'm "on duty" and can't get it now.
    9:30 p.m. I can finally have that apple. I wonder if that will count as a loss when I check in tomorrow. I have only that 1 apple, though.
    11 p.m. hungry. Since I might have lost that point already, I might just as well eat something "bad". I'm hungry. I open the fridge and it hits me: "5 is a nice enough number for the LNS. Why change it to 6?" Am I really that hungry?

In fact, I was. But I did not eat. Not even a tiny bite. So I believe I've earned my point :wink::

Me: 21 - LNS: 5

Thank you, my friends! :flowerforyou: To all of you sticking with this challenge. I owe you this small victory, which makes me feel good :happy:.
    Even if you feel like you've had a bad week - you haven't! You can call it a bad week only when you give up for good! Agreed, loveme? Hope you've enjoyed Christmas! Tonight it's a new night. :wink:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    22 me/ 5 snacks

You absolutely earned that point Dew! Awesome job. Very inspiring.

As for me, hubby played hooky with me yesterday and we had a nice date. Went to dinner, had just gotten dessert, and my 10 minute alarm went off warning me that 8 pm was around the corner. I thought, "you know what, I'll make this my late night (9:30)". Then thought, "but I'm pretty full, I can have a couple bites and be satisfied". And so it went. So now I get to save my late nights for later in the week if I need them. Even went for a run after dinner for 45 minutes (very rich food for dinner).

We are nearing the end of this particular challenge ladies. We can do it!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 22 - LNS: 5

Again, fairly close to eating late. But again, I did not. 3 more days to go? 31st will not count for me (I'd rather end 2010 eating then start 2011 with food, hehe).
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 18 ~ LNS: 9

Thanks Dew & Lorna! Im not giving up, just have to get back to my schedule after the Holidays! I will meet my goal next month!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Failure: Me: 22 - LNS: 6
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 23 - LNS: 5
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 19 ~ LNS: 9
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Finally got a grip of this again. I didn't eat past 8 pm yesterday, and my last meal tonight was at 7 pm. I hope we are doing this challenge again next month.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 23 - LNS: 6
    I blame it on the lice that we discovered on the BOTH my very blonde children at 8:30 at night and the LONG night we had ahead of us. They were with biological and father for 3 days, I get them for a few hours, and I get the dirty duty. SOOOOO TIRED and well-overstuffed on "stress food". Need to eat lots and lots of fruit today :)
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Had a better day/evening yesterday, so I did well regarding LNS, too: Me: 23 - LNS: 6

Lorna, hope you recover soon and the lice disappear in no time.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 20 ~ LNS: 9

Escorcel-We will be doing this challenge next month because I know we all need the motivation to fight LNS.

Lorna-Sorry to hear about teh lice....Hope you're having a good day!

Dew-Good Job!