December No Late Night "Junk/Health Snacking

1234568»

Replies

• lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Me: 24 - LNS: 6

Have a great and safe evening everyone! New thread/new month/new year starts tomorrow/new goals all start tomorrow :)
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Me: 24 - LNS: 6 Yeay! :smile:
    Looking forward to the link, Lorna
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    ME: 27 / LNS: 3

Not bad!

Thanks for this thread. It keeps me honest!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 9

Well, I guess I did ok this month. My goal was 23 days of no LNS so I missed it by 2 days. I will reach my goal next month. I :heart: this group! It keeps me motivated and focused!

Congrats to everyone on their success!

Have A Great New Year's Eve! Enjoy & Be Safe! :drinker:
  • dewdrop
    I'm changing my plans for tonight and won't count what happens after midnight :wink:.

loveme, I also love everyone's support and I think no matter if we missed a night or two everyone who kept at it until the end is a WINNER! :happy: Thank you so much and hope to see ya all in 2011. Stay healthy, focused and confident! :love:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Me: 25 - LNS: 6

Well, I actually beat LNS, even by 1. I was going to say the last night of the month didn't matter. It was an extra and a gimme. But actually, at 8 p.m. even with all the food, I just realized I wasn't hungry and didn't eat anything more. Of course, I did stuff myself pretty good before that 8 o'clock mark with all the yummy badness I never eat. So thank goodness for the gym later today.

I'll post the thread a little later so that hopefully others will join.

Thank you Dew, loveme, Fit2, Rosemary, Zaza, and everyone else who stayed with us in reporting this month and past months. You guys are seriously helping me beat my biggest weakness.
  • dewdrop
    Please post the link to it here, Lorna :flowerforyou:.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Holidays are officially over! I have some serious weight loss goals (I am sure all of us do). It's time to get focused on that goal.
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Happy New Year!!!
    I lost the will to post, etc once the holidays were in full swing and my life was taken over by family, partying, etc
    All good things!!!!
    Anyway, I hope someone will continue this challenge for january. I already messed up because I havent' paid attention so I'm ready to concede to the snacks for Jan. 1 and 2, but I intend to claim the rest of the month!!
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    I took the liberty to start a new topic on this:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/146782-january-2011-no-more-junk-late-at-night?page=1#posts-1993617

Lorna, hope things are good with you.
  • loveme445
    Thanks Dew! I emailed Lorna yesterday but I havent heard back from her. I hope everything is ok. Thinking about you Lorna...:flowerforyou:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    I don't know if anyone created a thread of January, but so far, I've conquered everyday in January.
    score: me:4, LNS:0
  • loveme445
    I don't know if anyone created a thread of January, but so far, I've conquered everyday in January.
    score: me:4, LNS:0

Dew did, the link is listed above in a prior post
This discussion has been closed.