so what are you reading lately??? any good?

Options

Replies

• Infamous624
    Infamous624 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm reading Gone Girl. It is so good and I can't wait for the movie to come out.
  • jabbajuice
    Options
    I'm reading Z by Therese Fowler and The Picture of Dorian Grey. Z's about Zelda Fitzgerald...F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife and their relationship. I love history, especially the 20's, and I always love to pick up historical fiction, imagine myself in that era. The picture of Dorian Grey....well, it's a classic lol and I love the classics!
  • whittytyler
    Options
    I'm reading a little gem called "I hate you, don't leave me." It's an inside look to people with Borderline personality disorder. It's fascinating, but then again I love reading about things like this.
  • nikki6669
    nikki6669 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm reading The God King by James A West. It was a free download for kindle so wasn't expecting too much but it really is quite a good read, if you're into the fantasy thing. :smile:
  • Kelven23
    Kelven23 Posts: 51
    Options
    I'm reading a little gem called "I hate you, don't leave me." It's an inside look to people with Borderline personality disorder. It's fascinating, but then again I love reading about things like this.

wow my ex had borderline personality disorder, let me just say having never read that book, the name of it is spot on
  • emmietoby
    emmietoby Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    bump
  • emmietoby
    Options
    bump
  • emmietoby
    Options
    bump
  • smoyojones
    Options
    Phantom by Jo Nesbo. Im a Nesbo, Linwood Barclay , Nikki French fan amongst others . :smile:
  • smoreztero
    smoreztero Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    One Lavender Ribbon by Heather Burch was pretty good.
  • mandez19
    mandez19 Posts: 179
    Options
    The End Of Over Eating by David Kessler. So far it is kind of repetitive but the information is really good to know and sheds a bright light on the science behind our obsession with sugar, fat, and salt. Knowing is half the battle.
  • sweetd6
    sweetd6 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Golem and the Jinni

it is great so far

I loved that one! :smile:
  • MsKyat90
    MsKyat90 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started reading "The Shack" by WM. Paul Young. So far it's a pretty good book, not too dry and keeps you interested. i'll let ya know how it was when i finish the entire book. pressed for time now-a-days.
  • emmietoby
    Options
    bump!! has anyone read any books written by james peterson? i really like his books !
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am re-reading Divergent by Veronica Roth after watching the movie. I love that book so much, just can't put it down :)
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Currently...the Thomas covenant chronicles, lord fouls bane (reread for me),
    Also, a history of the ancient world.

My fav genre though is zombie or post apocalyptic

Edited for spelling
  • denisejohnson754365
    Options
    Just finished "Gone Girl" and yes, well written, I couldn't put it down, it felt like I was addicted to the story and found it deeply disturbing, as though by reading the book I had opened myself up to harmful psychological manipulation.
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    I'm reading a few right now but I have to recommend "Maybe Someday" by Collen Hoover. I absolutely love this book.I also love how they made a soundtrack to go along with the book.
  • zoomtech16
    zoomtech16 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm getting almost towards the end of The Wise Man's Fear by Patrick Rothfuss. It is really good, but I just haven't felt like reading lately for some reason.
  • shapefitter
    shapefitter Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Mac Donald's nutrition chart. Did you know a Bacon and Egg McMuffin is 345 kcal and a medium Cappuchino is 90 kcal in UK ?