Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Get off my lawn.
    j6jyoh.gif

I heard you didn't have a lawn.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Yeah but if you are single and want to be, I'm assuming you have no sex drive. In a relationship, you are at least guaranteed to get laid once in a while without even trying

This is not accurate. Being single just means you get to bang whoever you want. And I know lots of people in relationships that never get laid.

I don't *kitten* around for one reason and one reason alone, besides my morales are well, I don't want to be known as the town slut, is that I'm allergic to latex. Aint catching anything if I cant kill who gave it to me, well, he would be dead if I got something. Well, those people need to reevaluate their relationship then, because sex is awesome

I :heart: town sluts! They're people too, you know. Stop the slut shaming!
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Yeah but if you are single and want to be, I'm assuming you have no sex drive. In a relationship, you are at least guaranteed to get laid once in a while without even trying

Um WHAT?!

Guys dont have to chat up a girl to get some or buy drinks to hopefully she goes home with him and girls dont have to worry about the awkward morning afters
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

This is not accurate. Being single just means you get to bang whoever you want. And I know lots of people in relationships that never get laid.

I don't *kitten* around for one reason and one reason alone, besides my morales are well, I don't want to be known as the town slut, is that I'm allergic to latex. Aint catching anything if I cant kill who gave it to me, well, he would be dead if I got something. Well, those people need to reevaluate their relationship then, because sex is awesome

They make latex free condoms. Free tip from me to you.
  • Megan101792
    Options

hey nothing against them, one of my friends loves the cucumber a little too much and has been around a few towns more than once, I just prefer not to catch anything
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

Err... What?!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    2dc707cd-e70c-4076-8567-24ae10ff3c8f_zps6a6138e8.jpg

:laugh: :laugh:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

tumblr_mox06rfh241r71lmxo1_500.gif
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options

^^ this ;) And the OP is a hottie!
  • Megan101792
    Options

Have you ever smelled sheep skin? Besides, I'm not worried about getting pregnant. On birth control. Just work in healthcare and know and have seen what STD's do to you
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

hey nothing against them, one of my friends loves the cucumber a little too much and has been around a few towns more than once, I just prefer not to catch anything

I like your friend.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options

Have you ever smelled sheep skin?

Not the only non-latex condoms.....my wife also has an allergy to latex!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

tumblr_moad1fwFpq1r3wac6o1_r1_500.gif

I would much rather be single than tied down to the wrong guy. My sex drive is strong, as is my self worth.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Desperation smells funny.
  • kb9222
    kb9222 Posts: 42
    Options
    2dc707cd-e70c-4076-8567-24ae10ff3c8f_zps6a6138e8.jpg

If she can find a boyfriend, there's hope for all of us right?
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    Options

Have you ever smelled sheep skin? Besides, I'm not worried about getting pregnant. On birth control. Just work in healthcare and know and have seen what STD's do to you

Edited: Nvm.

Despicable-Me-what-gif.gif
  • engagedprincess
    engagedprincess Posts: 59 Member
    Options

^^ this ;) And the OP is a hottie!

I second this.
  • Megan101792
    Options

tumblr_moad1fwFpq1r3wac6o1_r1_500.gif

I would much rather be single than tied down to the wrong guy. My sex drive is strong, as is my self worth.

True FWB are fun though
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I heard you can't catch anything if you just do it in the back door.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I was justabout to guess that you worked in healthcare.

Oh MFP.<3