The Randoms - December 2010

Options
15678911»

Replies

• ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hubby & I will be hanging out with our best friends at their house. Lots of games, movies, fabulous food and a hot tub!!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    QOTD: What are you doing for NYE? :o)

I will be going out for dinner at Chilis & spending the evening hanging out with my handsome hubby!!! NYE is his birthday, so we do whatever he wants to do the WHOLE day. It will be wonderful to spend the day together/just the two of us because we haven't been alone since December 23rd due to Christmas with all the families :happy: & won't be home until the 30th, so it will be our first day back at home!!!

AWW! That is adorable!!! How are you feeling lady??
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    QOTD: What are you doing for NYE? :o)

I think the hubby and I are going to just hang out at his brother and sister-in-law's house. Probably play a little Kinect and some other games. Low key, but that's ok with me :)

How are you feeling Ding?? I hope better!

Sounds like everyone has some great plans!
  • SarcasticManiac
    Options
    I haven't done one of these yet, so here goes...

QOTD: Think of the foods/drinks that screw you up. If you could eliminate ONE of these completely, what would it be and why?

For me, it would have to be soda. I keep myself only on diet soda, but it still has lots of other bad things. Caffeine, sodium, preservatives, just to name a few. Also, list some tips you might have for others with the same problem. I try to have water instead whenever I want a soda.

The rest of you?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    QOTD: Think of the foods/drinks that screw you up. If you could eliminate ONE of these completely, what would it be and why?

Chips - ohhh the salt and carbs I love sooo much but I have a hard enough time with my sodium levels with out adding those in.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    QOTD-Think of the foods/drinks that screw you up. If you could eliminate ONE of these completely, what would it be and why?

I'm a dip fanatic- You name it, I love it. My favorites include- buffalo chicken, garlic garlic, cheesy chive....Mmmmm
    I wouldn't want to eliminate them completely, but definitely take all the calories out :)

I try hard to take a small portion and leave the room, but have yet to be fully successful. I've learned that I don't have the willpower I need yet, so I try to plan my day accordingly and eat less before I go out, and if I prepare it, I prepare them using lowfat or fat free options (sour cream, mayo, etc.)
  • stampede55
    Options
    QOTD: I would give up my love for icing. If there is icing on something in the house....it's mine. I will pick all of the icing off of a piece of leftover cake and then pitch the cake. It's like crack! If my head was made out of icing I would probably eat it.
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    Oh my gosh! So tired today! Ready for a nap but I still have so much work to do tonight its not even funny! :o)

QOTD: I'm a sucker for dips too! I also love bread. Banana bread, bread and butter, bread with jam. Just bread. Sigh. I used to be a huge believer in atkins until this fall and when I became a runner it also helped me see the good in GOOD carbs.
  • stampede55
    Options
    Ok, my turn.....it"s kind of a two part dealy-o

QOTD:

A) Any New Years resolutions for 2011? If yes, then let's hear em!

B) Let's hear some tales of drunken stupidity!!! Nothing to weird or personal, but i'm sure that most people have had a night where you ended up wearing a tiara and glitter around in public, all the while not knowing that you also had toilet paper hanging out of the back of your pants! Fess up and let the hilarity begin!
  • TaraMaria
    Options
    Very random, new, THREAD!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145152-the-randoms-january-2011

Stampede...I will copy and paste your question over there! :o)