NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS!

Options

Replies

• supernonna
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just had my wisdom teeth taken out this thursday and I've just been eating soup for the last couple of days... as a result as of today's weigh in I'm 172!! That's 6 pounds this week!! I'm just worried that since I lost it so fast that once I can eat normal food again I'm going to put it right back on... but as of right now I'm just excited about being in the low 170's!! My goal for the rest of this month is to keep those six pounds off and get 6 more to join them (2 pounds per week for the rest of january) but as long as I'm around 165 for vday I will be thrilled!!!
  • Bigpelly8
    Bigpelly8 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    checking in today..

Started 346.8 last weekend
    Todays...339.6..

had a great week!!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Hello all, My name is Stephanie and I wanted to start a January weight lose group. Lose 10+ pounds. We will start our first weigh in on Saturday January 1, 2011. We will weigh in every Saturday and I will post a chart every Sunday of everyones success. It is recommend to lose 2 pounds a week, with 4 weeks thats 8 lbs, so I added 2 lbs. I think it can be done and in a healthy way. I started a December group and we have lost as a group 85 lbs so far. I will be disciplined and push you because you deserve to lose weight, be healthy and happy. I am looking for serious people only. I will be dedicated to everyone in the group. Weighing in every Saturday is a must. On January 1, 2011 please fill out the following form:

Screen Name: Marisol7649
    Starting Weight on January 8, 2011: 181
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 10lbs happy if it is more
    What is your exercise plan?: elliptical, weights
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: 1200 hundres calories maybe HCG (not really sure about too extreme)
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: In case the world comes to end I can run fast. :wink: I want to have to belly and have stamina, but whatever I want not in the plus size. Not feel ashame to take my picture.
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Starting weight 1/1/11 317.0
    current weigth 1/8/11 315.8
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Check in weight - 269

Smaller loss than I thought..I'm feeling so good! But still, a loss is a loss and nothing to be complained about.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just had my wisdom teeth taken out this thursday and I've just been eating soup for the last couple of days... as a result as of today's weigh in I'm 172!! That's 6 pounds this week!! I'm just worried that since I lost it so fast that once I can eat normal food again I'm going to put it right back on... but as of right now I'm just excited about being in the low 170's!! My goal for the rest of this month is to keep those six pounds off and get 6 more to join them (2 pounds per week for the rest of january) but as long as I'm around 165 for vday I will be thrilled!!!
    I had mine out just over a year ago, and I remember the good ol' soup days. Try keeping soups a part of your day. They're great if you're in cold weather, anyway! And salads. Make soups and salads the focus of your meal, instead of having them as a side. Only sweat it in the gym if you gain some of it back! :bigsmile:
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I burned 1300 something calories today! I went for a 4 hour bike ride and then ran with my dogs for an hour(well, some running, some walking. It's supposed to snow the next couple of days so it's going to be tougher getting as much exercise but I'll see what I can do to meet the mini goal.
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Good job :D
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I walked on a treadmill for an hour and half total of 5 miles and burn 860 calories....I think I got a blister on my foot...can barely walk..

Today is a weigh in day

I have lost an pound since 12/29

12/29 - 148 lbs
    01/08 - 147 lbs
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I now weigh 151 pounds. I have lost 1 pound.

Please be careful not to do too much exercise for a prolonged period of time. Our bodies are not meant to sustain that and injuries can occur. My left knee now cracks when it bends, and sometimes feels like it shifts, and I had to slow down on the excessive walking I use to do. Varying your workouts and making sure you stretch well before and after excercising, and changing your work out shoes if they are too old are the best ways to help prevent injuries.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Checking in...

1/1/11 - 374
    1/8/11 - 372.5
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Eeek, forgot to post yesterday.

1/1/11 137.5
    1/8/11 136.5

1 lb lost
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    SW 178.2
    CW 178.0
  • delllis06
    delllis06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    weight in: 185
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    3500 Calorie Challenge Check In:

670 yesterday + 400 today = 1070 so far!

2430 more to go!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Plan for next week, Monday to Sunday:

Weigh in on Saturday
    360 minutes moving it
    No fast food
    5 fruits and veggies per day
    Get back in the habit of logging
    1 to 10 limit of alcohol drinks if I can fit them in my calorie allowance (love my booze)
    Super Saturday Challenge, 750 calories burned and 90 oz of water...would anyone like to do it with me...we can urge each other to keep moving...send me a friend request...I'll post the challenge on Saturday

Looks good on paper...time to implement it
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    3500 Calorie Challenge Check In:

888 today

2612 more to go!
  • ladiaz1106
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday. Sorry!! I see i'm not the only one ;)

SW: 176
    01/08/10: 175
  • lilfarm
    lilfarm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    CW: 204

No change this week. Which is completely frustrating.
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    SW on 1/1/11: 155.0
    CW 1/8/11: 154.4

Goal weight by 1/31/11: 145.0

This week I need to exercise!!
    What is your exercise plan?: exercise 4-5 times a week....a combination of wii games/workout video, gym, walking