Wk 1 - 178.0
    CW - 175.2

*Much better this week :happy:

Happy Friday Everyone!
  • susuzz
    susuzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Saturday Weigh in on Friday ~~

At another volleyball tourney (this time in St Louis) so I wont be at a computer/scale this weekend. Since I will be sitting in the car for 6 hours today....I am heading out to power-walk my dog - she does love it when we go in the morning - no she actually loves it anytime we go walking! I have 90 minutes planned, better get going so I have time to pack!

Lost 2 pounds this week!!
    4 since the beginning of this challenge!
    Username: susuzz
    SW: 152
    Wk 1: 150
    CW: 148 !! (Whoo Hoooo - under 150 - CrAZy HaPPy!!!)

Thanks again Stephanie and others for your great stories and support, I find myself thinking of the stories as I make my decisions, while looking for what to eat (I say NO), when choosing to push myself harder at the gym (I say YES)! It's great to do this together! Skinny is starting to taste better than food!!

Good luck everyone!
    Suzy
  • Bethy25
    Bethy25 Posts: 73
    Options
    Checking in Today!!

Blasack
    SW: 192
    01/07/11: 188.5
    01/14/11: 187

1.5Lbs Lost for a total of 5! Halfway there on 10Lb Challenge.
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I lost another 2 pounds for a total of 3 pounds. 7 more to go!

New weight this morning: 149
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,380 Member
    Options
    See below link of a new realilty show coming A&E. I saw it this morning on Good Morning Amercia!! It looks like it is going to be better than The Biggest Loser because they have built in time for the mental issues that plague the morbibly obese.

http://www.aetv.com/heavy/?vid=AETV_Marketing_Horizon_20101228-Heavy_YuMe

I hate I am going to miss it because I do not have cable TV? Does anyone know if they have their shows on line to watch?
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Have to check in today because I will be gone this weekend. Looking back at my entrance last time, for some reason or another I thought I was in the 100's, I only wish!

1/7/11 weight was 236.5
    1/14/11 weight is 232

4.5 lbs lost

Have a great weekend!
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My weight is 182. started 180. gained 3 and lost 1lbs. Not great.

I did lose inches 2 in total.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomorrow...get your last chance workout in so you can meet that mini goal of burning 3500 calories! You can do it!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I decided to work out today anyway. Burned 550 calories.. but it was kind of a rest day still. I did some walking, a little bit of strength and some stretching.

I brought my total from Saturday-today to 5555 calories (yeah, I ended up doing that on purpose.. I had 5505 and had to burn another 50 just to make it look pretty.. hehe :))

But I'm not so sure I'll have a good weigh in tomorrow. I think all that exercising is making me retain water or something. I hoped on the scale today and was up a pound.. shouldn't be since I've been working so hard and staying under calories for the most part! Oh well. I checked and I've lost an inch off my waist since starting! And I'm still down at least 5 pounds. But I'll officially weigh in in the morning. Hopefully it will decide to be nicer to me.. if not, maybe it will show up for the next weigh in.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I decided to work out today anyway. Burned 550 calories.. but it was kind of a rest day still. I did some walking, a little bit of strength and some stretching.

I brought my total from Saturday-today to 5555 calories (yeah, I ended up doing that on purpose.. I had 5505 and had to burn another 50 just to make it look pretty.. hehe :))

But I'm not so sure I'll have a good weigh in tomorrow. I think all that exercising is making me retain water or something. I hoped on the scale today and was up a pound.. shouldn't be since I've been working so hard and staying under calories for the most part! Oh well. I checked and I've lost an inch off my waist since starting! And I'm still down at least 5 pounds. But I'll officially weigh in in the morning. Hopefully it will decide to be nicer to me.. if not, maybe it will show up for the next weigh in.

I have burned somewhere in the 5000 range myself and was sick for two days but stayed below my goal everyday except one...and went over by 1000 that day. I was up 2.5 lbs...I'm hoping for the best tomorrow since that just shouldn't be but we shall see. The body does what it wants sometimes...next week it should fall away though, if not by the morning. We earned it!
  • susuzz
    susuzz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So, I started reading "The Secret" (a recommendation from Stephanie) oh my gosh~~~~ I can related it to SO many things in my everyday life, it is amazing! Both for positive and negative - which of course I see myself changing this all around to positive thinking.

The mind is a great thing ~ we all should utilize it more!

Thanks for the recommendation!
  • MISHACHEZ
    Options
    hi
    I would like to help you, give you support, what ever you may need, you can keep in contact with me and we can exchange ideas and recipes :wink:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Screen Name:RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011:285
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs):275
    What is your exercise plan?:I have to exercise 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes
    Are you going to do a specific diet?:no, just trying to stay under my calories
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight? I'm tired of feeling this way
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    Screen Name:RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011:285
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs):275
    What is your exercise plan?:I have to exercise 3 times a week for at least 20 minutes
    Are you going to do a specific diet?:no, just trying to stay under my calories
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight? I'm tired of feeling this way

I hope it isn't too late to join because I need help!
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I lost another 2 pounds for a total of 3 pounds. 7 more to go!

New weight this morning: 149

super job!
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my update for my weigh in, I now weigh 204 lbs I've lost another 2lbs so I have lost 4 lbs so far since 1/1/11 6 lbs to go hope I can do it???
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow, some great losses so far. Well done everyone! Here are my numbers for the week:

Screen Name: 2Young4This
    Starting Weight (On January 1st 2011): 157.8
    8th Jan 2011: 157.2
    15th Jan 2011: 153.6
    Goal by Jan 31st, 2011: 147
    Lost so far: 4.2. Still to go: 6.6

Good luck everyone!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    happy happy saturday!!!
    01/01 252.0
    08/01 241.2
    15/01 239.4 - I haven't seen the 230's since March 2009 so hello didn't think you were on my scales thought I was meant to be in the 240's forever:smooched: :smile: :love:
  • dpulum
    dpulum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I stayed under 1200 calories all week, but didn't have a great weigh-in...will have to do more exercise next week I guess. :)

Screen Name: dpulum (my name is Tina)
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 163
    Weight on January 8, 2011: 158.4
    Weight on January 15, 2011: 158
    Goal weight for January 31, 2011: 152
  • SimonsGirl
    Options
    Screen Name: SimonsGirl
    Starting Weight (On January 1st 2011): 193 lbs
    Weight at 8th Jan 2011 : 189.4
    Weight at 15th Jan: 190 :ohwell: