NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS!

Options

Replies

• Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    3500 challange check in

another 616 today, making it a total so far of 1733, only 1767 left to go. Wanted to do more today, but got some more bad weather and couldn't make it to the gym. And tomorrow night I have cadets, so Thursday I will be working really really hard. And then get one more in Friday morning before I go away for the weekend. I can do this.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    The chart motivates me to not be naughty on Friday night....
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    jan10weightlossgroup.jpg

Thanks Stephnie!!:flowerforyou:

Congrats to everyone who lost!! Good job for all those who checked in and maintained or gained. We have 2 and half more weeks to go. We can do this!

Special shot out for those of you who lost over 5 pounds!! Whooohooo!! and what about the person who lost their 10 already!! Whooohooo!
  • Samantha76
    Options

exercise.png
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    The chart motivates me to not be naughty on Friday night....

So true Kim.....:-) Friday nights used to be hard for me but last Friday I was good because I knew I was weighing in and chart would be posted! Funny thing that accountabilty. :laugh: It works!

I peeked at the scale today and I am down, so I am really excited about Saturday because I may get my 10 early this month and I have 2 more weeks to go!

Have a good day everyone and get in those last chance workouts!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Congratulaions Samantha76 on losing over 10 pounds!! Woot Woot!! Last night I was too tired to go back to chart to see the person who lost over 10 pounds in one week! You must share your secrets......:-) Keep up the good work!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    632 calories burned this morning with Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning. That means I've burned 3632 since Saturday! Challenge complete. :happy:

I also love the chart. I usually weigh myself daily (it keeps me in check) but haven't had my scale around. So I'm pretty anxious to see what it will say for this week.

I had two bad days with food this week... one day I went way over, and the other I just had junk cravings like crazy but still managed to stay within calories. I know I'm at a deficit on calories... hopefully my body and the scale agree!
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I had two bad days with food this week... one day I went way over, and the other I just had junk cravings like crazy but still managed to stay within calories. I know I'm at a deficit on calories... hopefully my body and the scale agree!

I with you there ..... the poor dog is going to run & hide if she sees me going for another walk :laugh: I did a silly thing & hopped on the scales yesterday morning & it showed me up 1lb which led to the bad day (well a bad few hours till I got some myself back on track) but I was over on calories but should be down for the week. With a big loss last week I'm afraid of the scale this week in case it decides to stay put :explode:
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You all are AMAZING with your calorie burnin!!!! I am trying to stay consistent with my excercise that I just started last week and add a few playing in the snow with the kiddo a couple days to burn some extra calories. Keep it burnin!!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    3500 Calorie Challenge Check In:

888 Sunday + 644 Monday + 854 Wednesday = 2386 so far!

1114 more to go!
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    632 calories burned this morning with Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning. That means I've burned 3632 since Saturday! Challenge complete. :happy:

I also love the chart. I usually weigh myself daily (it keeps me in check) but haven't had my scale around. So I'm pretty anxious to see what it will say for this week.

ok... so one of my friends called and wanted to go to the gym at our college. This workout wasn't planned at all. But I was bored and my classes were cancelled today (snow) so it was nice to get out of the house. I worked out for over an hour and burned another 700 calories bringing my total so far to 4232 calories burned! Wow... that means I'll have over 5000 this week maybe! I think I may take the day off Friday - and I feel it is well deserved. But I won't be happy til I get to 5000 now since it's just one good workout away!

I never burn this many in a week. I'm pretty proud of myself and I really hope it will pay off on the scale this week. But if not, I can't say I didn't try.
  • janellnicole2
    Options
    While having the worst cold in whole life, I think I am actually gonna meet this weeks challenge! 1220 cals left between Thurs and Fri, I think thats doable! Thank gosh I joined this group! Without it I probably would have just played the sick card and not worked out this week.Thanks!
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lost 2, but only one counts cause of holiday eating. Will do it a little at a time. :)
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    I burned 1000 calories at the gym last night! sat was 600. So I have 1900 left to go. I believe I can do it. Tonight I will be on my stair machine as I watch Jersey Shore and I will not get off that thing until i have a serious burn in. Then my left over calories i will burn at a last chance workout tomorrow day and night. Thank you everyone for participating. I am proud of all of you.
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    I got a good 80 minute workout in this morning and burned 773 calories bringing this week's total to 5005! I feel it though. Tomorrow is a rest day for sure. Good luck to everyone for the weigh in and on the challenge!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Treadmill and car problems this week so I have had one bad piggy day and an extra "rest" day this week.
    I'm hoping to do a workout video tonight and then hitch a ride to the gym tomorrow.
    (Thank goodness for those trial passes!)
    I'm buying a brand new treadmill on Saturday.
    So i'll be weighing in on Sunday if that's okay.
    I don't think i'll be anywhere near the computer or scale Saturday.
    I"ll be trying to find a lovely treadmill :)
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    oh ps: mini challenge total: 3222 calories :)
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    3500 Calorie Challenge Check In:

888 Sunday + 644 Monday + 854 Wednesday + 924 Thursday = 3310 so far!

190 more to go!
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Finally feeling better. I was sick for two days. Yesterday I was mostly confined to the couch. Feeling pretty restless but wasn't able to do anything about it so when I woke up feeling good (and yet another snow day from work) I decided to tackle the basement which is still full of boxes and totally unorganized almost 2 years after moving in. It feels good to be moving again.

Sat: 1377 (walking dogs, 4 hour bike ride)
    Sun: 338 (walking dogs)
    Mon: 1648 (shoveling snow, walking dogs, work out videos)
    Tue: 455 (shoveling snow)
    Wed: 0
    Thur: 671 (moving boxes and rearranging furniture)
    = 4489

4 snow days in a row make it possible to get a lot more exercising done! It came on a good week! Tomorrow should be good to finally walk the dogs again. They'll like that and it will burn a few more calories. Since I was sick, I gained 2.5lbs though so despite all the exercise, I think my weigh in will not be pretty.
  • Samantha76
    Options
    username Samantha76
    weight in 220

Not as much weight as I would have liked this week, and I have been working out hard, and for the most part behaving on food, hopefully next week I will see better results.

mini challange update burned 3200, so close to my goal, but going away today, so wont be able to hit it, next week I will for sure