Keeping secrets in a relationship

Options
123457»

Replies

• acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Acorsaut89....

Things change, people change, life changes you. You're only 25 so I understand what you're thinking but maybe at age 49, you may think a little differently.

No, you don't understand what I'm thinking. And of course life changes . . . nothing ever stays the same but for you to think "She's only 25, she knows nothing about life" is really untrue. You don't know me and don't know what I'm doing day to day; I know I don't know you but you asked this question and whether it was what you wanted to know or not doesn't matter any more.

You posted it online and asked for what people thought and I gave my thoughts. I hope everything works out for you and how you want things to go because everyone deserves happiness. I wasn't being rude or mean or any of that - I was being honest. Sometimes an outsider has a perspective you didn't consider - that's actually how I realized the situation I was previously in was really, really bad for me: someone else expressed concern.

Anyways - I wish you the best and hopefully you get exactly what you want out of it and everyone ends up happy.

Take Care :)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Acorsaut89....

Things change, people change, life changes you. You're only 25 so I understand what you're thinking but maybe at age 49, you may think a little differently.

No, you don't understand what I'm thinking. And of course life changes . . . nothing ever stays the same but for you to think "She's only 25, she knows nothing about life" is really untrue. You don't know me and don't know what I'm doing day to day; I know I don't know you but you asked this question and whether it was what you wanted to know or not doesn't matter any more.

You posted it online and asked for what people thought and I gave my thoughts. I hope everything works out for you and how you want things to go because everyone deserves happiness. I wasn't being rude or mean or any of that - I was being honest. Sometimes an outsider has a perspective you didn't consider - that's actually how I realized the situation I was previously in was really, really bad for me: someone else expressed concern.

Anyways - I wish you the best and hopefully you get exactly what you want out of it and everyone ends up happy.

Take Care :)

FYI OP is gone.