Women prefer bellies over 6-packs

Options
MityMax96
MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26446041/women-prefer-men-with-big-bellies
A new study says women prefer men with big bellies.

Three out of four women say they'd rather have a man with love handles than a six pack. Almost 100 percent of the women surveyed said men with beer bellies have better personalities than those with a good body.

They also say guys in shape prioritize the gym over spending quality time with their significant others.

The British survey was carried out to mark the DVD release of the film "Bad Neighbors", which pits buff college boy Zac Efron against family man, Seth Rogan.

3 out of 4....
bellies over 6-pack

Replies

• BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    For sure
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you know my thought on this fatty! :wink:
  • kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    1. What women say they want
    2. What women think they want
    3. What women actually respond to
  • JojoW8183
    JojoW8183 Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    That's the dumbest study I've ever heard then again it's from Fox. From my perspective...if he's got a 6 pack, great, if he's got a normal stomach, great...if he's got a belly...I would probably encourage a change in diet and activity level. Then again I always go for tall and lanky.

"Three out of four women say they'd rather have a man with love handles than a six pack. Almost 100 percent of the women surveyed said men with beer bellies have better personalities than those with a good body." <--based on stereotypes, I know plenty of active men that have great personalities...also 6 packs don't come only from going to the gym.

"They also say guys in shape prioritize the gym over spending quality time with their significant others." <---women could maximize their time doing stuff together by also going to the gym. They'd get healthier and then reap the benefits of post workout endorphins with their partners
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    Oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif
  • MityMax96
    Options
    you know my thought on this fatty! :wink:

:laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Haters gonna hate, new study confirms.
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they do. But the reasons for that preference are all messed up. It's based solely on stereotypes.

It doesn't even mention that a lot of women feel insecure about themselves if their partner is fit.

Who can keep up with all this?

i always knew we achieve the pinnacle of wisdom when our heads are buried in there
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • MityMax96
    Options

Damn girl, nice back!!!!
  • MityMax96
    Options

It doesn't even mention that a lot of women feel insecure about themselves if their partner is fit.

agreed
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'd take either. And no I don't assume men with 6-packs are ****s.

However I'd totally pick Seth Rogan over Zac Effron. I mean, really.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

Damn girl, nice back!!!!

:blushing: Thank you!
  • MityMax96
    Options
    welcome
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    lolwut?
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I can't say I am surprised by these results, but was this a scientific study or a survey? Does anyone have a link to the actual study?
  • ExtremePhobia
    Options
    I read an interesting study about how women prefer fit men for a one night stand, but that they tend to think they are bad in relationships. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same for men.
  • dMonster01
    dMonster01 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I like guys with bellies because they are less likely to cheat on me or leave me for someone who is fit.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    I can't say I am surprised by these results, but was this a scientific study or a survey? Does anyone have a link to the actual study?

random survey from the looks of it....