I'm taking juicing to a new level, and you should too!

Options

Replies

• davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Hold on hold on hold on, I refuse to even follow along until you show results from bacon. Cause I mean come on, it's bacon.

:tongue:

Pork does not need to be juiced because pigs are very fat and so they have already used up all the fat cells in the meat. You can eat bacon as is because it's ability to hold fat has been depleted so it's just protein and fibre

Is it a negative calorie food? Bonus! I can eat as much as I want!!

Negative calories are a myth. However bacon contains "warrior calories" they are calories that are bigger and stronger than other calories, so they have a negative calorie effect by defeating several calories each in battle

There is no such thing a s warrier calroie. A calorie is a measure of energy. No matter where you are in the universe a calorie is always a calorie. Its like saying that you can have warrier pound weights which weight more than the average pound weight.
  • davert123
    Options
    Those can all be gassed. You can release the toxins from those foods by deep frying them first. See, potato chips are carboHYDRATES, which is Latin for wet potatoes. They used this in ancient times to describe potatoes that were soggy from mould, which is why they are seen as toxic today. However deep frying them sucks the toxic liquids out of them, making them carboDEHYDRATES, which are toxin-free
    I'm not being offenive here but are you just trolling or do you really beleive this ?
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Those can all be gassed. You can release the toxins from those foods by deep frying them first. See, potato chips are carboHYDRATES, which is Latin for wet potatoes. They used this in ancient times to describe potatoes that were soggy from mould, which is why they are seen as toxic today. However deep frying them sucks the toxic liquids out of them, making them carboDEHYDRATES, which are toxin-free
    Hydrates means water, so does that mean I can count carbohydrates as water? Provided I don't die from the toxins of course.
  • davert123
    Options
    This is what carbohydrate means :-)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbohydrate

It really means something like carbon water ... due to the lovely CH2O molecule tagged onto the end of the chain
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Chaotic_Weevil Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hydrates means water, so does that mean I can count carbohydrates as water? Provided I don't die from the toxins of course.

Yes, they count as water. In fact a bag of potato chips could give you all of your daily recommended water if it weren't for the toxins
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    I'm not being offenive here but are you just trolling or do you really beleive this ?

It's not about belief, it's about indisputable evidence. Gassing has elevated my health a bodily function to levels almost beyond human
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

It's not about belief, it's about indisputable evidence. Gassing has elevated my health a bodily function to levels almost beyond human

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg
  • davert123
    Options

I'm sorry I didn’t realise. can you point me at the peer reviewed research done by independent scientists and published in reputable scientific journals you have then, I haven’t seen it so I am all for learning new stuff and I am sure this is what you mean when you say it is factual
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg

Similar yes. I can taste feelings
  • Joannah700
    Options

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg

Does love taste like chocolate?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

I'm sorry I didn’t realise. can you point me at the peer reviewed research done by independent scientists and published in reputable scientific journals you have then, I haven’t seen it so I am all for learning new stuff and I am sure this is what you mean when you say it is factual

I actually linked some informative diagrams earlier in this thread
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg

Love tastes like gravy
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I want my toxins to stay inside my body. We've become friends.
  • Joannah700
    Options

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg

Love tastes like gravy

But no calories?

Genius.

I sense the Genius in you.

What feelings equate to a maple bacon donut?
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

Wait...like Lucy?

PHPwsUWYQX7KUT_1_m.jpg

Love tastes like gravy

But no calories?

Genius.

I sense the Genius in you.

What feelings equate to a maple bacon donut?

Discombobulation
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options
    I want my toxins to stay inside my body. We've become friends.

It's very normal to become attached to your toxins, but chemicals are unnatural and you need to let go of them!
  • davert123
    Options

bump - where are the peer reivewed reports you have, its selfish not to share them
  • Chaotic_Weevil
    Options

bump - where are the peer reivewed reports you have, its selfish not to share them

You ignored my previous reply. There were documents shared earlier in this thread.

http://imgur.com/WpVk50u

Again because you couldn't find them.
  • davert123
    Options
    I'm having you for copyright, my 7 year old daughter drawed that
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Why couldn't this have been a real thread :grumble: :angry:

Curse you, OP.