Does anyone else keep touchin' themselves?

Options

Replies

• ringaroundrosi
    Options
    I always like to squeeze my hands around my waist after I go the washroom & look into the mirror lol your not the only weirdo (;
  • WildOkapi
    Options
    Definitely not strange! I noticed my waist the first couple inches I lost from it and can't wait to see what it feels like when I reach my goal.
  • I do it too. I have gotten my ribs back. For a long time when I was lying down I couldnt feel my ribs under the thick layer of fat...now I can feel them again, and keep feeling and checking.

I like it.
  • wubbykid
    wubbykid Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a dirty mind. No comment!
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Once I hit my goals I had the constant habit of always rubbing my abs through my shirt as I made meal decisions when eating out or at home. Should I order this? or that? should I get another serving? than I always checked to see if they were still there after meals as if they were just going to instantly disappear. Eventual they did haha. Guess I wasn't touching enough. Anyways it's quite fine. I figured it's just a way of reminding ourselves of our goals and journeys to get there.
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Okay now I'm just confused and kind of PO'd. I've never had rolls under my boobs before...and now I'm 53 lbs *less* and I have this small "roll thing" under my breasts. What the heck is that and why did it appear *after* I've begun to lose weight...but wasn't there 53 pounds ago??

This makes no sense at all...do bodies rearrange the fat when you lose it or something? I *don't* like it. :cry: ...talk about a kill joy; depressing.
  • fitnessman77777
    Options
    If you like the way you feel now I highly recommend the diet I tried out and finally lost my remaining twenty pounds! I haven't seen clear cut abs since hs and now I cant stop touching them lmao. Its called the 3 week diet ill post the link!

http://tinyurl.com/psdadtk

Here's to touchin yourself ;)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I touch myself all the time. It is different 50 lbs lighter though. If you know what I mean *eyebrow riggle*
  • Scots_Lenny
    Options
    that's between me and ma hairy hands!!!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Okay now I'm just confused and kind of PO'd. I've never had rolls under my boobs before...and now I'm 53 lbs *less* and I have this small "roll thing" under my breasts. What the heck is that and why did it appear *after* I've begun to lose weight...but wasn't there 53 pounds ago??

This makes no sense at all...do bodies rearrange the fat when you lose it or something? I *don't* like it. :cry: ...talk about a kill joy; depressing.

Most likely you lost the fat from around that area except for that one location, making it appear like a roll. Keep on with it! It will go away once you're at a low body fat.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    If you like the way you feel now I highly recommend the diet I tried out and finally lost my remaining twenty pounds! I haven't seen clear cut abs since hs and now I cant stop touching them lmao. Its called the 3 week diet ill post the link!

[Random URL to some random money making attempt]

Here's to touchin yourself ;)

Stop spreading around your spam. We can see right through it.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to rest my free hand on the shelf of my belly.. but it's not as big as it was so I can't use it as an armrest anymore. But I keep trying!
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @Veil5577 That's mostly skin and a *little* fat. It happens. Oddly enough, at 20 lbs down, I had those big time. Now at 30lbs down, I've lost those and still have love handles. Go figure... Gonna focus on lifting weights to reduce BF

ETA: Quoting fail. lol
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone else (other than myself) keeps touching your body as you lose weight...
    I touch myself a lot.

but I'm a guy.

and I have bad eyesight.
  • fcmonkey50
    Options
    I've never been really vain, but I cannot stop looking in the mirror now that I'm nearly at my weight/bf goal. Enjoy your new body!
  • AtlantaBob
    AtlantaBob Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone else (other than myself) keeps touching your body as you lose weight...
    I touch myself a lot.

but I'm a guy.

and I have bad eyesight.

Where are you? I can hear you, but I can't see you
  • Stargazer525
    Stargazer525 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hooray!

I'm not the only one who does this!! :D
  • uconnwinsnc1
    uconnwinsnc1 Posts: 902 Member
    Options
  • myfatass78
    myfatass78 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Yes, when I am about to have a big drop, the skin changes on my body and I can't stop touching it. It is so much smoother and softer than before.
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Collarbones. I have them!