"NO FAT CHICKS" Bumper Stickers

Options

Replies

• douglasedward
    douglasedward Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with white privilege in this country. But everything to do with majority privilege in others. Whites don't enjoy privilege all over the world, only where they are a majority. So you are better off calling it majority privilege. But that sounds less nefarious and racially incendiary.

No, it's really not majority privilege. Because whites didn't suddenly cease being the majority in South Africa in 1994.
  • lizzybathory
    Options
    This is directly from genocide.org. No a republish of articles. If you don't think genocide.org is legit, then I don't know what else to say. It's like saying the mayo clinic is full of chit.

Why are Afrikaner farmers being murdered in South Africa?

by Leon Parkin & Gregory H. Stanton, President – Genocide Watch
    14 August 2012
    The following report is the result of an intensive personal inquiry in South Africa conducted July 23 -27, 2012.

Deliberate inaction of the South African Government has weakened rural security structures, facilitating Afrikaner farm murders, in order to terrorize white farmers into vacating their farms, advancing the ANC/S. A. Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NDR.)

The South African Government for the last 18 years has adopted a policy of deliberate government abolition and disarmament of rural Commandos run by farmers themselves for their own self-defense. The policy has resulted in a four-fold increase in the murder rate of Afrikaner commercial farmers. This policy is aimed at forced displacement through terror. It advances the goals of the South African Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NPR), which aims at nationalization of all private farmland, mines, and industry in South Africa. Disarmament, coupled with Government removal of security structures to protect the White victim group, follows public dehumanization of the victims, and facilitates their forced displacement and gradual genocide.

Afrikaner farm owners are being murdered at a rate four times the murder rate of other South Africans, including Black farm owners. Their families are also subjected to extremely high crime rates, including murder, rape, mutilation and torture of the victims. South African police fail to investigate or solve many of these murders, which are carried out by organized gangs, often armed with weapons that police have previously confiscated. The racial character of the killing is covered up by a SA government order prohibiting police from reporting murders by race. Instead the crisis is denied and the murders are dismissed as ordinary crime, ignoring the frequent mutilation of the victims’ bodies, a sure sign that these are hate crimes.

However, independent researchers have compiled accurate statistics demonstrating convincingly that murders among White farm owners occur at a rate of 97 per 100,000 per year, compared to 31 per 100,000 per year in the entire South African population, making the murder rate of White SA farmers one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Incitement to genocide is a crime under the International Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, to which South Africa is a state-party.

The ANC government has promoted hate speech that constitutes “incitement to genocide.” The President of the ANC Youth League, Julius Malema, revived the "Kill the Boer, Kill the Farmer" hate song at ANC rallies, until it was declared to be hate speech by a South African judge, and Malema was enjoined from singing it. For other reasons, Malema was later removed as ANCYL President. His followers continue to sing the hate song, and the Deputy President of the ANCYL has called for “war,” against “white settlers.”

After the judge’s injunction to halt singing of the hate song, even the President of South Africa, ANC leader Jacob Zuma, himself, began to sing the “Shoot the Boer” song. Since Zuma began to sing the hate song on 12 January 2012, murders of White farmers increased every month through April 2012, the last month for which there are confirmed figures.

There is thus strong circumstantial evidence of government support for the campaign of forced displacement and atrocities against White farmers and their families. There is direct evidence of SA government incitement to genocide.

Forced displacement from their farms has inflicted on the Afrikaner ethnic group conditions of life calculated to bring about its complete or partial physical destruction, an act of genocide also prohibited by the Genocide Convention.

High-ranking ANC government officials who continuously refer to Whites as “settlers” and “colonialists of a special type” are using racial epithets in a campaign of state-sponsored dehumanization of the White population as a whole. They sanction gang-organized hate crimes against Whites, with the goal of terrorizing Whites through fear of genocidal annihilation.

What is dehumanization?

The process of dehumanization has the effect of numbing and decommissioning the moral sentiments of the perpetrator group. Polarization creates the “us vs. them” mentality, in SA the “Indigenous Black People” group versus the “White Settler Colonialist” group.

ANC leaders publicly incite followers using racial epithets. By dehumanizing the White victim group, members of the perpetrator group exclude the victim group from their circle of moral obligation not to kill its members. Dehumanization is the systematic, organized strategy of leaders to remove the inherent natural human restraints of people not to murder, rape, or torture other human beings. Taking the life of a dehumanized person becomes of no greater consequence than crushing an insect, slaughtering an animal, or killing a pest.

The ANC denies its genocidal intentions. But the South African Communist Party is more open about its plan to drive Whites out of South Africa. Gugile Nkwinti, South Africa’s Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform has declared that all “colonial struggles are about two things: ‘repossession of the land and the centrality of the indigenous population.’” Mister Nkwinti is confirming the goals of the South African Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NDR) and stating that the colonial struggle is not yet over in post-1994 South Africa. He is saying that Whites are unwelcome “settler colonialists” with no role to play in South Africa’s future.

The Transvaal Agricultural Union, Freedom Front, Democratic Alliance, IFP, Afriforum and numerous other organizations have on a regular basis called for the South African Government to declare farm murders and rural policing a South African government priority. The President, who should be the guardian of the constitutional rights of all the people, has deliberately ignored these calls for action.

Former President F. W. De Klerk, on 25 July 2012 during the De Klerk Foundation's Crossroads conference correctly accused the current generation of ANC leaders of cynically manipulating racial sensitivities for political ends. In our analysis, the current ANC leadership also publicly uses incitement to genocide with the long-term goal of forcibly driving out or annihilating the White population from South Africa.

This report has explained the rationale for the deliberate inaction of South African government functionaries to prevent, prosecute, or stop the murders of Afrikaner farmers. As a group, Afrikaner farmers stand in the way of the South African Communist Party’s goal to implement their Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist New Democratic Revolution and specifically the confiscation of all rural land belonging to White Afrikaner farmers.

Genocide Watch is moving South Africa back to Stage 6, the Preparation stage in the genocidal process.

Copyright 2012 Leon Parkin & Dr. Gregory H. Stanton

They DO NOT! What an ignorant statement. Do some research. Those who do own small to moderate farms are being seized by the government. Just like in Zimbabwe. You are horribly misinformed.
    Wait, aren't white people in South Africa pretty well off?

In spite of being the minority they control the vast majority of industry, land, and wealth.

That is white privilege. The notion that hard times, even overwhelming gross and disgusting circumstances, invalidates this is..laughable and shows a lack if understanding of the concept.
    It's humbling, but I can sometimes be wrong. I did try to do a little research on your claims of white people being worse off than others in SA, and found this is highly controversial? This fact-checking site tends to disagree with what you're saying: http://africacheck.org/reports/are-white-afrikaners-really-being-killed-like-flies/

But if you have something else you think explains the other side well, I'd love to give it a look.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/southafrica.html

I'm skeptical of a site that starts out with 'so-called apartheid' in the first paragraph.
    And all of the "read more" links just go to word documents and PDFs, not to other news stories. I'm open-minded, I'm trying to track down other sources and see original material that's not on this site, and I'm having a hard time. It's an incredibly hard site to verify - there's a lot of material here, that supports what she says, but I just can't find it elsewhere without just reading about how controversial it is.
    Genocide.org redirects to some very confusing site arguing that liberalism is communism and making confusing statements about women dressing provocatively and being assaulted...
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Sure, if you are rich and can afford your own security and mercenaries.

Everyday farmers are being slaughtered. And who could have seen this coming when Zuma (the president) sings "kill the boers (whites) at televised events and celebrations? If white privilege exists in South Africa right now, why have none of you heard about what's going on? Why hasn't the UN stepped in when South African whites were placed on the genocide watch list? Nobody cares, that's why. That's some good white privilege right there.

You're arguing with people who for the most part have never left their own country and see privilege as a one dimensional and binary concept. You either have it or you don't, and if you're white you have it and if you're not you don't. Concepts such socioeconomic status, childhood trauma, and educational level are not compatible with this concept, nor is a multi-racial identity.

Okay, off to find a cat gif, because meh.

So you're keen to all the happenings that she's referring to? I have no idea what's going on in her country right now, yet.....what she's now claiming is so far fetched it sounds straight from and even more right wing version if fox news. Perhaps you could share a link to the news site that you've been keeping abreast of the South African crime situation on?

I'm not sure how it proves that white privilege doesn't exist though, I mean, she has in essence said that it's a known fact that the majority enjoys great and tremendous privilege over the group not in power, up to and including the commission of heinous crimes against them without fear of retribution.

So, I'm glad we agree on that.

I just have to talk to friends who have warned me repeatedly not to visit. I'll trust that. You're welcome to think that US news is complete and accurate, but it ignores pretty much most everything that goes on in Africa, whether it involves whites, blacks, or anyone else.

Besides, I never said white privilege doesn't exist (hell I wouldn't say that at all), but I did say that privilege is a multidimensional, and I find it amusing that these discussions always end up between one extreme and the other.

But...there's a zillion countries that it's probably not a good idea to visit. Please note that Africans look down upon black Americans because we're "impure" so I'm just as likely to be the centerpiece of a tire fire as you are.... Although I am familiar with a white American that seemed to have a good time in South Africa very recently.

But I'm still not sure what the problems of SA have to do with the problems in America. Or China. Or Mars. Oh, and US news outlets barely report what's going on in America, so I can't expect them to enlighten me on other countries. It took most if America a week to realize that an armed invasion force had taken over a small Midwest suburb.

This stemmed from my argument that it's simply not white privilege. It's majority privilege. In countries where whites aren't the majority, they don't have the luxury of white privilege. And that it should be called majority privilege. I believe a lot of you are confusing discrimination with privilege. They are two very different things.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    This is directly from genocide.org. No a republish of articles. If you don't think genocide.org is legit, then I don't know what else to say. It's like saying the mayo clinic is full of chit.

Why are Afrikaner farmers being murdered in South Africa?

by Leon Parkin & Gregory H. Stanton, President – Genocide Watch
    14 August 2012
    The following report is the result of an intensive personal inquiry in South Africa conducted July 23 -27, 2012.

Deliberate inaction of the South African Government has weakened rural security structures, facilitating Afrikaner farm murders, in order to terrorize white farmers into vacating their farms, advancing the ANC/S. A. Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NDR.)

The South African Government for the last 18 years has adopted a policy of deliberate government abolition and disarmament of rural Commandos run by farmers themselves for their own self-defense. The policy has resulted in a four-fold increase in the murder rate of Afrikaner commercial farmers. This policy is aimed at forced displacement through terror. It advances the goals of the South African Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NPR), which aims at nationalization of all private farmland, mines, and industry in South Africa. Disarmament, coupled with Government removal of security structures to protect the White victim group, follows public dehumanization of the victims, and facilitates their forced displacement and gradual genocide.

Afrikaner farm owners are being murdered at a rate four times the murder rate of other South Africans, including Black farm owners. Their families are also subjected to extremely high crime rates, including murder, rape, mutilation and torture of the victims. South African police fail to investigate or solve many of these murders, which are carried out by organized gangs, often armed with weapons that police have previously confiscated. The racial character of the killing is covered up by a SA government order prohibiting police from reporting murders by race. Instead the crisis is denied and the murders are dismissed as ordinary crime, ignoring the frequent mutilation of the victims’ bodies, a sure sign that these are hate crimes.

However, independent researchers have compiled accurate statistics demonstrating convincingly that murders among White farm owners occur at a rate of 97 per 100,000 per year, compared to 31 per 100,000 per year in the entire South African population, making the murder rate of White SA farmers one of the highest murder rates in the world.

Incitement to genocide is a crime under the International Convention for the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, to which South Africa is a state-party.

The ANC government has promoted hate speech that constitutes “incitement to genocide.” The President of the ANC Youth League, Julius Malema, revived the "Kill the Boer, Kill the Farmer" hate song at ANC rallies, until it was declared to be hate speech by a South African judge, and Malema was enjoined from singing it. For other reasons, Malema was later removed as ANCYL President. His followers continue to sing the hate song, and the Deputy President of the ANCYL has called for “war,” against “white settlers.”

After the judge’s injunction to halt singing of the hate song, even the President of South Africa, ANC leader Jacob Zuma, himself, began to sing the “Shoot the Boer” song. Since Zuma began to sing the hate song on 12 January 2012, murders of White farmers increased every month through April 2012, the last month for which there are confirmed figures.

There is thus strong circumstantial evidence of government support for the campaign of forced displacement and atrocities against White farmers and their families. There is direct evidence of SA government incitement to genocide.

Forced displacement from their farms has inflicted on the Afrikaner ethnic group conditions of life calculated to bring about its complete or partial physical destruction, an act of genocide also prohibited by the Genocide Convention.

High-ranking ANC government officials who continuously refer to Whites as “settlers” and “colonialists of a special type” are using racial epithets in a campaign of state-sponsored dehumanization of the White population as a whole. They sanction gang-organized hate crimes against Whites, with the goal of terrorizing Whites through fear of genocidal annihilation.

What is dehumanization?

The process of dehumanization has the effect of numbing and decommissioning the moral sentiments of the perpetrator group. Polarization creates the “us vs. them” mentality, in SA the “Indigenous Black People” group versus the “White Settler Colonialist” group.

ANC leaders publicly incite followers using racial epithets. By dehumanizing the White victim group, members of the perpetrator group exclude the victim group from their circle of moral obligation not to kill its members. Dehumanization is the systematic, organized strategy of leaders to remove the inherent natural human restraints of people not to murder, rape, or torture other human beings. Taking the life of a dehumanized person becomes of no greater consequence than crushing an insect, slaughtering an animal, or killing a pest.

The ANC denies its genocidal intentions. But the South African Communist Party is more open about its plan to drive Whites out of South Africa. Gugile Nkwinti, South Africa’s Minister of Rural Development and Land Reform has declared that all “colonial struggles are about two things: ‘repossession of the land and the centrality of the indigenous population.’” Mister Nkwinti is confirming the goals of the South African Communist Party’s New Democratic Revolution (NDR) and stating that the colonial struggle is not yet over in post-1994 South Africa. He is saying that Whites are unwelcome “settler colonialists” with no role to play in South Africa’s future.

The Transvaal Agricultural Union, Freedom Front, Democratic Alliance, IFP, Afriforum and numerous other organizations have on a regular basis called for the South African Government to declare farm murders and rural policing a South African government priority. The President, who should be the guardian of the constitutional rights of all the people, has deliberately ignored these calls for action.

Former President F. W. De Klerk, on 25 July 2012 during the De Klerk Foundation's Crossroads conference correctly accused the current generation of ANC leaders of cynically manipulating racial sensitivities for political ends. In our analysis, the current ANC leadership also publicly uses incitement to genocide with the long-term goal of forcibly driving out or annihilating the White population from South Africa.

This report has explained the rationale for the deliberate inaction of South African government functionaries to prevent, prosecute, or stop the murders of Afrikaner farmers. As a group, Afrikaner farmers stand in the way of the South African Communist Party’s goal to implement their Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist New Democratic Revolution and specifically the confiscation of all rural land belonging to White Afrikaner farmers.

Genocide Watch is moving South Africa back to Stage 6, the Preparation stage in the genocidal process.

Copyright 2012 Leon Parkin & Dr. Gregory H. Stanton

They DO NOT! What an ignorant statement. Do some research. Those who do own small to moderate farms are being seized by the government. Just like in Zimbabwe. You are horribly misinformed.

In spite of being the minority they control the vast majority of industry, land, and wealth.

That is white privilege. The notion that hard times, even overwhelming gross and disgusting circumstances, invalidates this is..laughable and shows a lack if understanding of the concept.
    It's humbling, but I can sometimes be wrong. I did try to do a little research on your claims of white people being worse off than others in SA, and found this is highly controversial? This fact-checking site tends to disagree with what you're saying: http://africacheck.org/reports/are-white-afrikaners-really-being-killed-like-flies/

But if you have something else you think explains the other side well, I'd love to give it a look.

I'm skeptical of a site that starts out with 'so-called apartheid' in the first paragraph.
    And all of the "read more" links just go to word documents and PDFs, not to other news stories. I'm open-minded, I'm trying to track down other sources and see original material that's not on this site, and I'm having a hard time. It's an incredibly hard site to verify - there's a lot of material here, that supports what she says, but I just can't find it elsewhere without just reading about how controversial it is.
    Genocide.org redirects to some very confusing site arguing that liberalism is communism and making confusing statements about women dressing provocatively and being assaulted...

That site its an actual literal mess.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. yeah, this is a fine, trustworthy site to get your information from. just like i guessed a couple pages back, it's Fair and Balanced: Dark Continent Edition.

thanks for sharing
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    It has nothing to do with white privilege in this country. But everything to do with majority privilege in others. Whites don't enjoy privilege all over the world, only where they are a majority. So you are better off calling it majority privilege. But that sounds less nefarious and racially incendiary.

No, it's really not majority privilege. Because whites didn't suddenly cease being the majority in South Africa in 1994.

Whites are majority in South Africa? Ever were a majority? Everyone wants to put blanket statements on issues of race, economics, and privilege and you aren't going to come up with much of anything valid when you do this. Explain, for example, using the binary, single factor, white privilege model, the incredible success of Asians in America. Or hell, explain the success of Jews in Europe. Enjoy!
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    gotta love how some of the dudes who have those are pretty hefty themselves
    And they think they're hot stuff. :P Why would a woman want someone like that, with that attitude?
    I would love so very much to be hit on by one of them (once I'm no longer fat, of course) & be able to tell him, "No thanks, I'm not interested. I don't date jerks. Your bumper sticker is hateful."
    While I personally think you are a turd if this is on your car, i also feel you shouldn't have your right to look like an idiot infringed upon.
    Yep. Shows me who to avoid.
    No group should be "protected"
    Yep. But I think that if a store (for example) wants to deny service to blacks (or lawfully-armed citizens, or jews, or women) they should have to include a sign in all their advertising (which is at least as large as a lower-case letter in the name of the company in the ad) & on every entrance door (at least 8.5x11" & bright & obvious & at eye level) so that their policy is clear to everyone.
    Again, so people can make an informed decision about who to avoid.
    if they could refuse to allow fat chicks into a restaurant or store or anything like that, then you may have a legitimate complaint
    I think it would be covered under the ADA - discrimination based on a disability, perceived or real.

I had an agent of an employer, during a job physical, give me the 3rd degree about how much I have to lose, how long do I think it will take, what I am I doing to lose weight, etc. All blatantly illegal questions, and when I objected to the DON (about that, as well as them misreading my TB test, not following CDC protocol) he labelled me a troublemaker & I was never scheduled for training, so I can't work there. *kitten*.
  • DavPul
    Options
    I'm starting to think that learning the reason Obama was elected (Twice!) is never going to be revealed
  • lizzybathory
    Options

Everyday farmers are being slaughtered. And who could have seen this coming when Zuma (the president) sings "kill the boers (whites) at televised events and celebrations? If white privilege exists in South Africa right now, why have none of you heard about what's going on? Why hasn't the UN stepped in when South African whites were placed on the genocide watch list? Nobody cares, that's why. That's some good white privilege right there.

You're arguing with people who for the most part have never left their own country and see privilege as a one dimensional and binary concept. You either have it or you don't, and if you're white you have it and if you're not you don't. Concepts such socioeconomic status, childhood trauma, and educational level are not compatible with this concept, nor is a multi-racial identity.

So you're keen to all the happenings that she's referring to? I have no idea what's going on in her country right now, yet.....what she's now claiming is so far fetched it sounds straight from and even more right wing version if fox news. Perhaps you could share a link to the news site that you've been keeping abreast of the South African crime situation on?

I'm not sure how it proves that white privilege doesn't exist though, I mean, she has in essence said that it's a known fact that the majority enjoys great and tremendous privilege over the group not in power, up to and including the commission of heinous crimes against them without fear of retribution.

I just have to talk to friends who have warned me repeatedly not to visit. I'll trust that. You're welcome to think that US news is complete and accurate, but it ignores pretty much most everything that goes on in Africa, whether it involves whites, blacks, or anyone else.

Besides, I never said white privilege doesn't exist (hell I wouldn't say that at all), but I did say that privilege is a multidimensional, and I find it amusing that these discussions always end up between one extreme and the other.

But...there's a zillion countries that it's probably not a good idea to visit. Please note that Africans look down upon black Americans because we're "impure" so I'm just as likely to be the centerpiece of a tire fire as you are.... Although I am familiar with a white American that seemed to have a good time in South Africa very recently.

But I'm still not sure what the problems of SA have to do with the problems in America. Or China. Or Mars. Oh, and US news outlets barely report what's going on in America, so I can't expect them to enlighten me on other countries. It took most if America a week to realize that an armed invasion force had taken over a small Midwest suburb.

This stemmed from my argument that it's simply not white privilege. It's majority privilege. In countries where whites aren't the majority, they don't have the luxury of white privilege. And that it should be called majority privilege. I believe a lot of you are confusing discrimination with privilege. They are two very different things.
    I've heard varying figures that I'm not going to bother looking up right now, but I've heard it enough times I hope I'm accurate. With current birth rates among races in the US, it's not that far off, I've heard, until whites are technically the minority. Will the tables turn when that happens, and will I find myself in the same place that American black people are today?

Same goes for male privilege - we can't really argue that they have all the privilege just because there are more of them, can we?

It's not as simple as majority. I understand what you're saying, that white people don't just automatically win any global privilege face-off, but the majority assertion isn't quite right, either.
  • hookilau
    hookilau Posts: 3,134 Member
    Options
    4apz0el.gif

:laugh:
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Were we only speaking of the US or were questions of SA not raised and brought into issue?

And, I'm fully aware that some Africans look down on American blacks. Hell, some American blacks look down on other American blacks for the tone of their skin and their family background. Funny, enough some American whites look down on other American whites. We ain't all the same. And, that's really part of the point I am making. To divide the U.S. or the world into "black" and "white" makes little sense. It frankly falls into the model created centuries ago by racists convinced of their own racial superiority. If we are going to have a serious conversation about privilege (and yea, I know we're not), then it would require a bit more effort than this binary division between "black" and "white." But again, I know that's not going to happen.
  • douglasedward
    Options

Whites are majority in South Africa? Ever were a majority?

That's the point. They weren't the majority during Apartheid, so "majority privilege" really doesn't explain much about South Africa.

Everyone wants to put blanket statements on issues of race, economics, and privilege and you aren't going to come up with much of anything valid when you do this. Explain, for example, using the binary, single factor, white privilege model, the incredible success of Asians in America. Or hell, explain the success of Jews in Europe. Enjoy!

You're the one who introduced binary into this conversation, man. One group can be privileged AND another group can be privileged. It's not either/or. Intersectionality is all about how there are varying kinds of privilege, which interact and form our complex society.
  • Daiako
    Options
    I'm starting to think that learning the reason Obama was elected (Twice!) is never going to be revealed

It's cause you're black.
  • smokes62
    smokes62 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    maybe it was a chicken farmer that only wanted to raise skinny chickens... I mean, it could happen.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

That's the point. They weren't the majority during Apartheid, so "majority privilege" really doesn't explain much about South Africa.

Everyone wants to put blanket statements on issues of race, economics, and privilege and you aren't going to come up with much of anything valid when you do this. Explain, for example, using the binary, single factor, white privilege model, the incredible success of Asians in America. Or hell, explain the success of Jews in Europe. Enjoy!

You're the one who introduced binary into this conversation, man. One group can be privileged AND another group can be privileged. It's not either/or. Intersectionality is all about how there are varying kinds of privilege, which interact and form our complex society.

You should probably re-read this thread, man.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. yeah, this is a fine, trustworthy site to get your information from. just like i guessed a couple pages back, it's Fair and Balanced: Dark Continent Edition.

thanks for sharing

Are you really claiming that genocidewatch is politically biased? Have you even looked at the site other than the page I sent
    ? Is it really that much easier to ignore what is going on in SA than admit ehat is going on?

No words... i have no words. I urge you to research it on your own then. How anybody could deny what is happening is beyond me and makes me very sad. My heart is heavy, and grows more so. I am truly dumbfounded.
  • Daiako
    Options

One might even suggest that the notion of straight white male privilege in and of itself proves that privilege works to varying degrees, as it implies that there are more complexities and layers than just being white or just being a man or just being straight
  • DavPul
    Options
    That's not from the site, they publish letters and articles as well as independent studies. Good lord, did you even read the site? Are you really trying to say that genocide watch.org isn't a reliable site? Lmao..... I can see you are willing to learn.

well....this is awkward. are you saying that the site shouldn't be judged by the content it chooses to put on it's front page?
  • NoMoreBlameGame
    NoMoreBlameGame Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    *dead silence as everyone reports the porn*

I'm following the thread closely...just don't feel like participating in the argument. I do have friends in South Africa, and I do know exactly what's going on there (unfortunate that many don't). However...I have nothing to support it apart from my words so...just following along.
  • douglasedward
    Options
    Whelp, the moderators appear to have gone to bed, so I'm out. Happy arguing everyone.

wrong.jpg
This discussion has been closed.