Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• pallasathina
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA. I haven't felt like pushing really hard the past couple of days so I've done my treadmill instead. I'll be on vacation this week so I don't think I'll be any better this week.
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    55 EZ this morning. I felt like I killed it this morning. I am getting geared up for TF 60. Hopefully I'll have a chance to look at it this week. Tomorrow is HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30. The next 3 weeks are HIIT weeks.

I purchased a Bodymedia this weekend. It is a really neat tool and I'm hoping it will help me with my weight loss. I have been pretty steady with 1 lb sometimes 1.5 lb losses, but I am a big guy and feel that I should be losing 2 lbs a week easily. I swear I'm not sure I can eat the number of calories that it says I should for weight loss.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Morning All! Today I did Fire 55EZ. Love that one! My Bodybugg subscription is winding down and I've decided not to renew so now I'm in the market for a HRM. The actual burn numbers are kind of irrelevant to me now since I generally know the level of intensity I need from using my BB for the last 6 months.

Have a great day!
    Sharon
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good morning team, Saturday was a much needed rest day but I did walk my dogs for 45 min. Sunday was Fire60 and stretch10. This week begins my recovery week and I will be doing Fire45ez and stretch10 today.

Everyone,
    have a great day and keep pushing play!!

Monique
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed fire 55 ,burned 517 calories, tomorrow is fire 30 and sculpt 30, hope u all have a great night
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed fire 55 ,burned 517 calories, tomorrow is fire 30 and sculpt 30, hope u all have a great night
  • Cookie22684
    Options
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Completed HIIT 20 and Sculpt 30 this morning and added an 8 minute ab routine on the end. I believe my HRM is on the fritz. I replaced the battery on it and it said my average heart rate was 70 and I burned 99 calories. :grumble:

In other news, I am according to my bodymedia I am not reaching the vigorous stage as much as I thought during the HIIT workouts. It registered I burned 501 calories. That's about an average of 13 calories a minute during HIIT and 7 during Sculpt. I did modify the HIIT routine a little during the jumps so I guess I need to improve here. Sometimes I don't want to wake everyone up in the house at 5 am. The bodymedia is pretty cool. I think it will be a very helpful device as I continue on my weight loss journey.

I hope everyone is off to a good week and I will see you tomorrow. :smile:
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Eased off double TF workouts... now actually I am missing them! Can't wait to do a long one tomorrow.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning All. CLX Burn Circuit 1 and Ab Burner on the agenda today. Used 8s for little shoulder muscles and 15s for all lower body and chest exercises. Whew!

Hope you're all having a fantastic Tuesday!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 , burned 390 cals in all, tomorrow is fire 55 EZ, hope everyone has a great night :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Completed Fire 30 this morning. I wore my weighted gloves and I'm awaiting the soreness to settle in. Of course, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I guess we'll see how I feel when I wear them during TF 55.:smile:

I hope everyone has a great day.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Good Morning! Today I did Fire 60 with my weighted gloves. Bodybugg said I burned 548 calories...not bad!

Hope you're all having a great day!
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed fire 55 today , burned 570 cals, good day today , hope everyone is having a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I completed HIIT 20 and Tone 30 this morning. I do like this combination together as it gets me going in the morning, however I believe I need more weight training in my schedule. I think I may substitute the Burn Circuits for the Tone and Sculpt.

The weather is really nice here and I am coaching track, so I get to spend each afternoon outside. After practice I am able to get in a good walk as well. It is hard to believe we are heading into March.

On Saturday, I am beginning a blog on wordpress and facebook detailing the last year and ongoing account of my weight loss. I hope you will follow. More details tomorrow.

Have a great day.
  • foreverjade
    foreverjade Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 last night and woke up early to get in HIIT 25 this morning...
    Never notice how sore my legs are until I do a HIIT first thing when I wake up. ouch!

ps. I always use weighted gloves - you're doing the workout anyway, might as well get the extra burn!!! Go Coach!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Fire 45 this morning with gloves. I was able to really push it this morning and the burn was great! I'm hoping to preview TF 60 this weekend.

Of course, I have a little yard work to do this afternoon and a golf game to look forward to on Saturday.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning All! Today I did TF Greatest HITs, Fire 30 with weighted gloves, and Stretch 10. I am so sore from lifting this week that I thought I owed it to my body to really stretch today.

Hope you all have a great Friday!
    Sharon
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I've been battling migraines this week and I'm finally feeling better today....I'm hoping to get in at least a Fire30 workout to get me back on track. This is my recovery week so hopefully by Monday I will be good and strong and can start bringing in again!!

Everyone, have a great weekend and keep pushing play!!

Monique
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Today is my rest day. I am going to play a round of golf and work in the yard. This yard work never ends.

I am starting a blog if you care to follow along. I will be talking about Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire. You can find my blog at coachreyes.wordpress.com

Take care and have a great weekend.