Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Punch, Kick and Jam ~ Turbo Jam this morning, what a nice change :)

Great work everyone ~ have a great day!!!
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Belightyear,
    Now "THAT'S" an oldie but goodie!! :bigsmile:

Punch, Kick and Jam ~ Turbo Jam this morning, what a nice change :)

Great work everyone ~ have a great day!!!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I started week 14 of TF this morning with TF 60. I did not wear gloves. I did not burn as many calories as Tuesday (TF 60) or Wednesday (TF 55). I don't know if it was the gloves or what I put into it. I really thought I was putting a lot of effort into this workout so it could be the gloves. I have 45 tomorrow and then a rest day on Saturday. After this week, I'm looking forward to resting. Resting means working in the yard and on Sunday after I work out and go to church I'm going to a friend's as they open up their swimming pool this weekend. It's going to be in the 90's so that should be fun.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Well it's Friday. One of my football players got injured last night in our scrimmage. I went to the ER with him and didn't get home until 11:30 or so. Needless to say I didn't get up this morning to workout. I simply swapped tomorrow's scheduled rest day and will do today's workout tomorrow.

Ready for the weekend and one week left in school. Have a great weekend everybody.:smile:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Fire 45 EZ And Abs 10 , burned 437 cals, hope u all are having a beautiful day :flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just finished fire55 and stretch10....woo, what a workout!!!:happy:

You guys have a wonderful weekend!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    The weekends over. It was a wild and crazy one. I had to go out of town Friday night for a family situation. We spent the night in a hotel. I was able to work out on the elliptical and treadmill in the fitness center. After TF this workout seemed boring, but I did get to watch the informercial about Tony Horton's 10 minute trainer. That seemed interesting to me. We drove back Saturday night and this morning I completed TF 30. My son had his confirmation this morning at church and then we went swimming at a friends house. It was in the mid 90's today. The sun and pool absolutely has left me drained. This is our last week of school and then summer vacation. :smile:

See you all Monday.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I completed 55 this morning. I have always enjoyed this workout. Tomorrow morning I have TF 60. I was a little sore and tired this morning but I had a good workout. I spent yesterday afternoon out in the sun and in the pool. I forgot how much the sun drains you. Oh well, someone has to be out in it. One more week and I'm on summer vacation. Going to work on my golf game and enjoy myself this summer.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 60 this morning. Tomorrow will conclude week 14 with core 20 and stretch 40. I also did CE Burn Circuit 1 last night. I plan on doing CE Mon-Wed-Fri while I will do TF in the morning. I don't know if this is going to be a good combo or not. I was a little sore from last night.

Everything is going well here and we only have 3 days of school left before summer vacation.:bigsmile: