Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 55 , burned 540 cals, tomorrow is Tone 30 and HIIT 20, hope u guys are having a beautiful day today :flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Just finished Fire60....one of my favorites!!! Everyone have a good night!!

Monique:happy:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Fire 60 completed, that is my favorite!

TGIF everyone!
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I am starting my 3 day Shakeology Cleanse today....I decided to start over the weekend since weekends are so hard for me diet wise. Wish me luck!!!:happy:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I did TF 30 and Abs 10 this morning.

I don't mind doing the cleanse over the weekend. I can control myself around the house and can get plenty of rest.

Everyone have a great weekend.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Sculpt 30 and HIIT 20, burned 335 cals, tomorrow is Fire 30 and stretch 10, hope everyone is having a wonderful friday:flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    Options
    One day down on the cleanse and I stood on the scale this morning...2 .lbs lighter...I'm so excited!!!:happy: I can't wait to see what the scale will say Monday morning!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo fire 30 and Stretch 10 , burned 357 cals, tomorrow is my off day but i think i will so insanity pure cardio, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend:flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I completed Turbo Fire 60 this morning and I had a great workout. I was definitely spent after this workout and I think I will nail the routine after a few more attempts.

Great job Cookie keep up the great work.

Mo- Let us know how the cleanse went.

have a great Sunday.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Thanks Coach, I sure will keep you all posted.....stood on the scale this morning and was down .5 lbs which I know would have been better if I had plain salad and chicken breast but hubby and I went out to dinner and I ordered a chicken caesar salad with no croutons and the dressing on the side so I could control how much dressing I used. I'll bet the grilled chicken had a lot of salt. Anyway, I won't complain this is still more weight than I've lost in a month so I'm excited....I will check in tomorrow morning for the final results!! :smile:

Monique
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    GO MONIQUE!!!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire HIIT 30, burned 327 cals, was my off day, but was bored so i decided to burn some cals, hope eveyone is having a beautiful sunday.:flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Happy to report I survived TF 30 combined with HIIT 30 this morning. I was drenched in sweat. I am looking at everyday this week as a last chance workout. I depart for Maui on Saturday. :smile:

Great job Cookie, keep it up.

Monique, great job with the cleanse especially on a weekend.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone......

Final cleanse weightloss is 4.5 lbs...yaaay!!!:bigsmile: My goal was for a 5 .lb loss so that I would be in the 150's but that's ok, I'm only one pound away I'm soo excited!!!! I'm looking forward to getting back to my workouts, today is Fire 55ez and I plan to "nail" it!!! Thanks everyone for your encouragement!!!:happy:

Hey coach, Fire30 and Hiit30...wow, way to go!!!

Monique
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 55 EZ this morning with gloves. I love this workout and feel like I hit a 10 on the meter. I was actually tired until Chalene said I wasn't. :laugh:

I am still trying to put together my hybrid after our Spring Break. I want to do the CE/TF hybrid, but I do not want to lose the cardio.

Everyone have a great day.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Yesterday was Fire 55ez, started out really energetic and then the last 15min. I was really dragging...:ohwell:
    Coach,
    When Chalene said you aren't tired...I said "oh, yes I am"...lol ....but I still kept going and made it all the way through! Today I have Fire 45 and HIIT20!

Have a great day and keep pushing play!

Monique:smile:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Fire 45 and stretch 10, burned 459 cals, tomorrow is HIIT 25 and Tone 30, hope u guys are having a great afternoon:flowerforyou:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    When Chalene said you aren't tired...I said "oh, yes I am"...lol ....but I still kept going and made it all the way through!

I like to argue with her also:tongue:

Great work Coach & Cookie!

Today was Fire 30 (seems so slow and boring now), Lower 20 (I like it) and Abs 10 (ouch). Not much of a calorie burn, but I bet I will be sore tomorrow!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I completed 45 EZ this morning. I was going to follow it up with HIIT 20 but it's been a long week and I wasn't up to it. I did have a good workout up until this point.

Tomorrow is Fire 60. How do you like Lower 20 and/or Upper 20?
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    How do you like Lower 20 and/or Upper 20?

I haven't tried Upper 20 yet, but I really do like Lower 20, it's hard, but it goes by so fast!