Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I completed 45 EZ this morning. I was going to follow it up with HIIT 20 but it's been a long week and I wasn't up to it. I did have a good workout up until this point.

Tomorrow is Fire 60. How do you like Lower 20 and/or Upper 20?

I like both....they go by really fast, before you know it, you're done!:smile:
  • mobosco
    Options
    Yesterday was Fire45 and HIIT20...whew, what a workout!!:happy: Today I have Fire55ez but I think I'm going to do Fire60 instead since that is my new favorite workout!

ttyl,
    Monique
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Tone 30 and HIIT 25, burned 410 cals, tomorrow is Fire 55EZ, hope everyone is having a great afternoon, :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Completed TF 30 and Abs 10 this morning and need to do Tone 30 tonight. I'm going to Maui on Saturday.:smile:

It's been 12 weeks of TF. I lost 25 lbs and many inches. I'm almost scared about going crazy on my vacation so I will have to make sure I get my daily jog on the beach and try to get a few lifting sessions in. Then again, I might just enjoy the serenity and worry about it when I return. :laugh:

Thank you friends for you ongoing support and keep pressing play.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Completed TF 30 and Abs 10 this morning and need to do Tone 30 tonight. I'm going to Maui on Saturday.:smile:

It's been 12 weeks of TF. I lost 25 lbs and many inches. I'm almost scared about going crazy on my vacation so I will have to make sure I get my daily jog on the beach and try to get a few lifting sessions in. Then again, I might just enjoy the serenity and worry about it when I return. :laugh:

Thank you friends for you ongoing support and keep pressing play.

Thankfully Chalene has taught you how to "house" it like the do in Hawaii:tongue:

Have an amazing time!
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning everyone,
    Today is Fire45 and HIIT20, yesterday's Fire60 was awesome!

Coach,
    Have a great vacation....I too will be vacationing and sailing the High Seas for a week beginning Apr. 3rd. with all the good food on Cruise ships I'm worried about gaining as well, I will try to get in at least a couple of days of working out in their gym.

Everyone, have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you later!

Monique:happy:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 55EZ , burned 531 cals, tomorrow is HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30, , hope everyone is having a great thrusday :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Thanks Amy and Monique. I am so looking forward to this trip. Today was my last workout and I completed TF 60 with gloves. I felt better with the moves and this will soon replace 55 as my favorite. I actually burn more calories per minute on TF 30 and 55 because I can put so much more into them.

I hope you all have a great weekend and great next week! :smile:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I just posted a swimsuit challenge thread here on MFP http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213948-sharon-s-getting-ready-for-swimsuit-season-challenge

Feel free to join if it will help keep you motivated!
    Sharon
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Hello friends. I'm back and although I started off well on my vacation it didn't take long to get into some bad habits. It's time to get back to work and I'll need you to help keep me accountable.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 EZ and Upper 20, burned 566 cals, tomorrow is rest day but i will take it on sunday, hope u guys are all doing great this tuesday, have a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • mobosco
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm back from my vacation and I gained 3 lbs.:ohwell: I was really worried because I found myself eating stuff I normally don't eat. I did manage to workout one day so maybe that helped! :wink: Anyway I'm back and glad to see everyone still bringing it!

Have a great day and I'll check you all later!!

Monique
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 30 And Lower 20, burned 375 cals, tomorrow is 55EZ And Abs 10, still a little sore from upper yesterday , will be drinking lots of water today, hope everyone is having a beautiful wednesday :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Monique, It's been 2 weeks and I still haven't stepped on a scale. I know I need to do it, but I am scared to even think about it. I did really well for a couple of days and was so disciplined and it went downhill quick. I went out on a boat on a whale watch about mid-week and it was free beer and such. Yikes.

This morning I completed HIIT 20 and Tone 30 as I return to a normal schedule. When I returned from my trip I was overwhelmed with duties at work and used that as an excuse. I was able to complete a 5k last weekend and have been walking, but nothing can replace TF right now.

It felt good getting back to it this morning. I have a family vacation planned with my brothers and sister July 4 week in Myrtle Beach so that is my new carrot. We are out of school Friday so in addition to TF 45 I think I'll play a little golf. Have a great weekend everybody.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Hey Coach,
    I completely understand...vacations can be tricky because you start out with the best intentions but somewhere along the way the ball gets dropped and you find yourself falling into the same old bad eating habits. My downfall on the cruise was cupcakes....they had fresh baked cupcakes daily of delicious flavors and I was determined to try a different one everyday.. yikes!! :noway: I know that's just crazy but I convinced myself that this was a onetime deal and once I get home I would not have access to the cupcakes....lol...it's amazing the things we say in order to convince ourselves to eat things we know we shouldn't....oh, well it was definitely good while it lasted!!!:wink:

I hurt my shoulder and have not been able to do TF but I have continued to walk and watch my caloric intake and have lost the 3 lbs plus an extra 1lb. Anyway, I have been focused and determined to continue to lose weight and I know you will to, especially when you have events coming up to help keep you motivated!! keep pushing play!!

Monique
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 55 Ez and Abs 10, burned 508 a little lower then usual, tomorrow is fire 60 and Stretch 10, hope everyone is having a fantastic evening :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Completed 55 EZ this morning. This is still my favorite. I have had a busy couple of weeks but it seems to be calming down a bit.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Awesome Job Coach:)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Thanks cookie. I completed week 14 of TF but after my trip I have decided to go back to week 11. This will take me up until the 4th of July week when I will take my next vacation.

This morning I did HIIT 20 and Tone 30. Hopefully the weather will hold out this afternoon because I am planning a light jog.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Coach,
    Sounds like you are doing great, you will be a lean mean machine before you know it!!! :smile: I really miss TF but with my hurt shoulder, (i think it's my rotator cuff) I have given it up for a while. The walking is helping though and I figure as long as I am moving and watching what I eat I will be ok for a while.
    Thanks cookie. I completed week 14 of TF but after my trip I have decided to go back to week 11. This will take me up until the 4th of July week when I will take my next vacation.

This morning I did HIIT 20 and Tone 30. Hopefully the weather will hold out this afternoon because I am planning a light jog.