Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your shoulder Monique. Have you had it checked out? I can't believe how easy it was to fall into old habits, but I am glad it's just as easy to fall back into the TF workouts. I really look forward to them each day and although it took a week or so to get back into the routine it's been fairly easy to do. I'm in the middle of HIIT wks and next week is recovery before I hit the cardio hard again.
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Thanks Coach, no I haven't had it checked out yet...I'm trying to wait it out to see if it will heal on it's own but if it's not any better within the next couple of weeks then I am heading to the Dr.

Keep Pushing Play!!!:happy:

Monique
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed turbo fire 30 and upper 20,burned 385 cals, hope u guys are having a great afternoon:flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job cookie. I had TF 30 this morning and put in a combination 2 mile jog and walk this afternoon at the local park. It was a nice day out. Looks like HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 tomorrow.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30 completed. I enjoy the HIIT workouts but don't feel like I'm getting as much out of the Tone and Sculpt workouts. I am not ready to give up the cardio for the hybrid schedule, so I will need to schedule some weightlifting for the afternoon.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 55EZ and Abs 10,burned 514 cals, tomorrow is fire 60 , hope u guys are having a wonderful day :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire Core 20 and HIIT 25,burned 366 cals, tomorrow is rest day , but i will try to get something in even if its just a walk, hope u guys are having a blessed weekend :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Great Job Ladies and Gent , today is rest day for me , but i might just take a little walk, have a blessed day guys:flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Keep it up Cookie. I have struggle lately. I'm getting my workouts in, but I need to put more into it. I have recovery week coming up. I skipped the last recovery week and maybe the intensity was more than i could handle. We'll see.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 EZ , burned 515 cals, i am on week 16 , tomorrow is Core 20 and Stretch 40, hope u guys are having a fantastic day:flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Great Job Ladies and Gent, i completed Turbo Fire 30 and stretch 10, burned 383 cals, hope u guys are having a beautiful day :flowerforyou:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Where did everyone go?:ohwell:
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I think the only stragglers are those of us doing the advanced set :flowerforyou: I'm still here anyways:tongue:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    TF 60 this morning with gloves. It was not joke. I was drenched head to toe. I still don't have all the moves down but I'm closer. I have it again on Thursday.:smile:

I am ready for summer!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 20 and Fire 30 for me this morning ~ waiting for my shoulder to heal a bit more before I put the gloves on again :*( Can't wait to be back to full throttle :)
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning
    Yesterday was Fire45 and Stretch10 and it was an excellent workout!!! Today I'm gonna get in HIIT20 and Lower20. You guys have a great day and keep pushing play!! :bigsmile:

Monique
  • coachreyes
    Options
    55 EZ with gloves this morning. I was really feeling it too. I have TF 60 tomorrow and I am not going to wear the gloves to compare the difference. 55 has always been my favorite for some reason. 55 and 30 do not seem as "dancy" to me. Counting down the days until summer vacation.:smile:
  • mobosco
    Options
    Yesterday's workout was Fire60...I love that workout!!! Actually I love them all...lol...:laugh:

Have a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 60 this morning ~ my favorite:love:

Great work everyone that is still pushing play!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed HIIT 30 And Lower 20 , burned 426 cals, tomorrow is 55 EZ And Abs 10, hope everyone is having a great evening :flowerforyou: