Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Fire 45 and stretch 10 , i burned 430 calories :happy:
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I was a little overzealous this morning. I completed the Insanity Fit Test, TF 30 and Sculpt 30. I'm glad tomorrow is a rest day. I am spending the night in Greenville, SC so I may use the indoor pool tomorrow morning. It's been a good week and it's time to step it up. I have 7 weeks until my trip to Maui. I am cleaning up my diet and incorporating Shakeology. I plan on doing a 3 day cleanse at the end of the month.

Have a great weekend everyone. See you Monday and Ladies I hope you have a great Valentines Day.:happy:
  • pallasathina
    Options
    I felt pretty out of sorts this weekend so I skipped TF and walked leisurely on my treadmill. I'll get at it again tomorrow.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Fire 55EZ this morning, at a rather slow pace I must admit ~
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I had a great weekend with my wife and daughter and mentally had to prepare for today. My legs were still sore from just doing the Insanity Fit Test. Guess I'm not ready for all those jumps.

I am in the middle of Week Seven and had TF 30 and Tone 30. Tomorrow is 55 EZ the workout I really enjoy. I think I am going to do the Shakeology 3 day cleanse this weekend as I try prepare to finish the final four weeks of TF.
  • mobosco
    mobosco Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone,
    Fire60 and Stretch10 today.....I'm functioning on "low" energy today...not sure what's going on with me but I will push play anyway!!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Complerted Fire 55 today , BURNED 530 CALORIES, WHOO HOO
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I just ordered the TF Advanced DVD's. I am already nervous about TF 60. I plan on finishing this round of TF and will start the TF/CE hybrid in April.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    mobosco, cookie & Coach ~ great work!!

Coach, Fire 60 is not that scary, there are a few extra fire drills, but it's only 5 minutes longer than your favorite Fire 55 EZ! you can do it! I am going to start the TF/CLX hybrid in June after I finish my 20 weeks of TF.

Today was Fire 30 (with music pumped up, this actually makes me pay more attention to her since I can't really hear the cues so well, no daydreaming allowed lol) and Sculpt 30.

Have a great day!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Thanks Be light for the encouragement. I liked the fact that there are a few more fire drills. Those are my favorite. I am finishing up the cardio portion of TF and I guess week eight is Recovery then finish with 3 weeks of HIIT.

In fact today was 55 EZ and I really do enjoy that workout. I am going to start lifting weights in the afternoons to supplement the Tone and Sculpt workouts also.

Keep it up group.:smile:
  • mobosco
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    I have a new favorite..... Fire60, I LOVE IT, it kicks your butt, and it's really fun!!! :bigsmile: It took a while for me to get used to all the moves but now that I have it down pat, it's soo fun!! Today is Fire45ez and lower20.

Coach Reyes,
    Congratulations on ordering the Advanced TF dvds! If you love Fire 55ez then you will love Fire60, like BE said, it's got 4 fire drills and is only five minutes longer the Fire55.

BE,
    Have you done the HIIT30 yet and if so, is it hard? I will be starting the advanced HIITs in 2 weeks and I'm a little leary about HIIT30.

You all have a great day and keep pushing play!:happy:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    BE,
    Have you done the HIIT30 yet and if so, is it hard? I will be starting the advanced HIITs in 2 weeks and I'm a little leary about HIIT30.

I haven't tried it yet, it hasn't come up on my schedule? But the HIIT 25 is my favorite, so 30 doesn't seem too scary (I say bravely for now):tongue:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I was nervous about doing HIIT 30 and Fire 60 until I tried both and fell in love. By the time they show up on your schedule you will be ready for the extra time. Chalene does a great job of progressing you along so you build your cardio endurance level. Keep at it, go as hard as you can in EVERY workout, and get ready for the MOTHER of all HIIT and FIRE workouts. Trust me on this!

Sharon
  • mobosco
    Options
    BE,
    I agree with you on HIIT25, I love it but I also love HIIT20 just as much....hopefully I will have a new favorite when I start on Fire30!:wink:

Hey Telochik,
    You are right because I thought Fire45 and Fire55 were my favorites but once I started Fire60 I was definitely ready and I love it even more!! Chalene does do a great job of progressing you along in her routines. I will go into HIIT30 with the same intensity that I do with all of TF!!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    My least favorite is HIIT 15, go figure!:tongue:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Go buy the new Greatest HIITs dvd...only $19.95 for a 20 minute program. Chalene combined the last segment from each of the 4 HIIT workouts to create an all out program that lasts 20 minutes. You do each HIIT segment twice and she includes a short warm up and cool down. I did it yesterday after Fire 30 and OMG it was so much fun!!!

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Burned 450 calories doing fire 30 and HIIT 15
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Go buy the new Greatest HIITs dvd...only $19.95 for a 20 minute program. Chalene combined the last segment from each of the 4 HIIT workouts to create an all out program that lasts 20 minutes. You do each HIIT segment twice and she includes a short warm up and cool down. I did it yesterday after Fire 30 and OMG it was so much fun!!!

Sharon

That's my planned "reward" for finishing 20 weeks of TurboFire ~ Just 13 more weeks!

Great burn Cookie!

Today was Fire 45 (this one is definitely a shin breaker) and Core 20.
  • mobosco
    Options
    Yesterday was fire45ez and lower20, great workouts!! :happy: Today is a much needed rest day!

Everyone, have a great day and keep pushing play!!
    Monique
  • telcochik
    Options
    Today I did Turbo Fire 45 EZ with my weighted gloves and then I thought I would try Insanity Fast and Furious since it was only another 20 minutes...OMG that was some sweat fest! I couldn't get through all of it but I'm going to keep working on it so perhaps one day I can do the entire thing without stopping. If you're ever going to attempt this one, I highly recommend doing it before anything else because it is just go go go until it's over.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday. I'm off to make my double chocolate Shakeology to drink later this morning...MMMMMM!!!!!!

Sharon