Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Options

Replies

• lolony78
    Options
    I have been doing turbo jam/fire for a while now and I love it. I am always dripping with set when I'm
    Done. I know when I'm doing these, I sm gonna get a great workout and burn tons of calories and have fun doing it.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all. I'm still not my best due to TOM but each day gets better. I think I'll be back to my regular self by Tuesday. Since today is my designated "rest" day I decided to take it light. I walked for over an hour around a local shopping pavillion. I did not go into any stores, I just started at the first store when you enter the shopping plaza and walked it in it's entirety. I started off really strong but couldn't maintain a 5 mph walk but when it was all said and done I walked for well over an hour and burned over 300 calories in the process.

Tomorrow is my first day back in the office so once I finished walking I completed all my grocery shopping and came home and prepared meals/snacks for the next few days. Once I'm done posting I will iron my clothes for the week and then chill out and watch tv.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Week 5 already??:noway: :noway:

Today was Fire 55EZ, I think I'm finally getting the hang of that one:happy:

Keep pushing play!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday! Quick post since I'm back in the office. Alarm sounded at 5 am and I got right up and began my workout. Today I completed the Insanity warm up and then Push Circuit 1. Once the workout was completed I ate breakfast, showered and was out the door.

Hope everyone has a great day
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    It's good to be back in SC after a quick trip to OH. It was absolutely freezing up there. Unfortunately, not only did I not work out, but I was very undisciplined when it came to my diet. However, I am back home and will right the ship. I have 55 EZ to do tonight..
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed fire 45 EZ class and stretch 10 , i will be adding new photos on my profile tomorrow :happy:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 today, can't believe how easy Fire 30 seems now!!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I was scheduled to do TF 30 and Tone 30, but am feeling under the weather. I did complete TF 30 but I feel as if I just went through the motions. I stayed home from work and will try to rest in order to recover.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I've only been MIA for a day and a half and it feels like forever. I really miss posting frequently but being back in the office is VERY demanding and there's not much time to check emails or anything like that and because I'm on the computer reading practically all day I have no desire to turn on my computer when I get home at night.

I have a late night at work so decided to take a quick break to see how my MFP pals are doing. Despite not posting frequently I am logging my food and exercise daily.

Tuesday, Fire 55 EZ was on the schedule but I just did not have the energy to complete the entire workout so I completed 40 minutes. I did not get the greatest burn but was happy I decided to push play instead of just laying in bed.

Today, I completed the Burn Intervals dvd from the Chalean Extreme program. It was a better day energy wise and was able to get a decent burn so I'm happy.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed HIIT 15 and Tone 30, got a great workout :smile:
  • pallasathina
    Options
    Hi, all. I just started Turbo Fire this week. I did Fire 30 and Stretch 10 today. So far, so good.

Rita
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Welcome to the group Rita. I completed the TF Prep Program and I am now on Week 5 on the regular TF program. I couldn't do all the moves in the beginning but they will come with time.

I completed TF 55 EZ this morning. It's amazing how bad how felt yesterday that I could barely get through TF 30. I slept the whole day and got an easy 8 hrs before attacking this workout this morning. I was a little hesitant, but once I got started it was smooth sailing, relatively.

Stay with it and everyone have a great day.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Chocolickkyss , Cookie, Coach & Rita!

Today was Fire 30 & Tone 30, I'm sore, but it's the "good" sore ~ so far I really like the 2nd month with all the toning workouts. Tomorrow I am going to try Fire 60, can't wait for a new challenge:bigsmile:

Keep pushing play!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Help, i am into one month of turbo fire and i have no results to show for it , i am really sad, i feel like i busted my *kitten* for nothing , i feel like giving up because it is a waste of my time t continue on, do u guys eat ur exercise cals back, i dont , do u think this could be the reason they i am not seeing any results , mfp has me at 1200, and right now i am not working , so the only exercise i get is from turbo fire, any advice pls :sad:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Cookie - I don't eat all of my exercise calories back but I do tend to eat at around 1500 - 1600 calories per day (MFP set me up for 1330 per day for your reference). Is your diary public? I'm happy to take a look at what you typically eat and make some suggestions. Personally, I would up your calories by 100 to start and see if that moves the needle. Finding your optimal calorie intake goal is sort of trial and error but once you figure out how many calories your body needs then you can create a plan.

Do you use a heart rate monitor or Bodybugg to track your calories burned? If you're using MFP numbers and you're eating all of your exercise calories then you may be eating too many...although if you're only eating 1200 then chances are you're not eating enough.

Sharon
  • pallasathina
    Options
    I took today as my rest day instead of yesterday. I may still walk on the treadmill a bit later.
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    I am waiting for my hrm to come in the mail as we speak,i don't eat any of my exercise calories at all, i am afraid if i do i will gain weight :sad: sharon do u eat 1500 to 1600 calories everyday and what where did you get those numbers from, as i said i am not working right now, so i sit in the house all day, the only exercise i get is from turbo fire, i will make my dairy public so u can give me any suggestions, thanks :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Hi Cookie thanks for the friend request. I came up with that range based on countless years of experience with Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, and endless calorie calculators on the internet. I seem to lose weight when I stick within that range and yes I do try to do that every day but I will also tell you that Sunday is my one rest day from working out and I usually eat a bit more that day.

I try to keep my diet as clean as possible...little to no processed foods, water (and only water to drink), and honestly drinking the Shakeology on a daily basis has helped curb my sugar cravings and it fills me up. No sales pitch here guys, just my truth.

I lost 18 lbs during my first round of Turbo Fire and am now working on a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid. I want to see defined arms by June so the heavier weight lifting 3x per week should help.

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Wow, your pictures look great u have better abs then me lol, it's just hard for me , knowing i am doing my best with no results,how many calories do u think i should be eating? i know you are a expert at this, so that's why i am asking you , i just want to lose these last 10 pounds, but it seems impossible :flowerforyou: