Is it rude to snub someone?

Options
123457»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else curious as to what had the OP so offended that she doesn't even want to say hello to this girl?

Come on OP, spill it.

Yes! Context would certainly help give appropriate answers.
  • tiptoethruthetulips
    tiptoethruthetulips Posts: 3,361 Member
    Options
    OP I suspect you are seeking validation only by posting your situation here, and the following posts you made in this thread verify that...it is apparent that you were going snub this person regardless of the feedback received and were only wanting people to support you and be on your side.

It is interesting that in the thread of yours below, that you were the one actually being snubbed....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1392675-why-does-silence-hurt
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    What is the purpose of snubbing if not to be intentionally rude to someone?

That's the point,i am trying to be hurtful towards her to show that I don't care about her

OMFG... how old are you??? Straight up 9th grade behavior right there. An ADULT that still felt slighted by the friend/aquaintance would approach the person and state that they were still having issue with what was said and why. If still no resolution, an ADULT would simply continue their life as a normal human being, meaning, while they may not go out of their way to see or talk to the person, would in fact still say 'hello' back if that person said 'hello' to them. Grow up for eff sakes and pitter patter away from the grown up forums.

Oh, she did and she, the OP, gave a big going-away party today and lots of people came by to wave her off. It was truly a fun party, but I had to leave early and when I returned to the shindig, it had poofed! :ohwell: I was some wicked sad, bc lots of people brought some fun send-off gifs and I was looking forward to a lot more belly-type laughs!

Was that the ragequit "I'm leaving the chit chat fun and games forums" post from earlier? The one that stated the OP was going to seek mature answers from the alternate non-fitness sites? lol. That one had some good gifs... it seems to have disappeared. :grumble:

Yeah..same OP and the thread poofed. She said yahoo answers was the place to go for only mature answers while basically admitting her post had been immature.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options

That's the point,i am trying to be hurtful towards her to show that I don't care about her

OMFG... how old are you??? Straight up 9th grade behavior right there. An ADULT that still felt slighted by the friend/aquaintance would approach the person and state that they were still having issue with what was said and why. If still no resolution, an ADULT would simply continue their life as a normal human being, meaning, while they may not go out of their way to see or talk to the person, would in fact still say 'hello' back if that person said 'hello' to them. Grow up for eff sakes and pitter patter away from the grown up forums.

Oh, she did and she, the OP, gave a big going-away party today and lots of people came by to wave her off. It was truly a fun party, but I had to leave early and when I returned to the shindig, it had poofed! :ohwell: I was some wicked sad, bc lots of people brought some fun send-off gifs and I was looking forward to a lot more belly-type laughs!

Was that the ragequit "I'm leaving the chit chat fun and games forums" post from earlier? The one that stated the OP was going to seek mature answers from the alternate non-fitness sites? lol. That one had some good gifs... it seems to have disappeared. :grumble:

Yeah..same OP and the thread poofed. She said yahoo answers was the place to go for only mature answers while basically admitting her post had been immature.
    Yeah, threads calling her out as being a sock puppet keep disappearing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/tanie98

pull up OP and this mfp user on google and all their posts are pretty much the same, including the same validation questions and even pics posted LOL.

The internets is a creepy place, yall.

She'll probably request this thread be deleted.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Yeah, threads calling her out as being a sock puppet keep disappearing.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/tanie98

pull up OP and this mfp user on google and all their posts are pretty much the same, including the same validation questions and even pics posted LOL.

The internets is a creepy place, yall.

She'll probably request this thread be deleted.

Whoa
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    meh, I'm generally only rude intentionally
  • jspanman
    jspanman Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is deep!
  • minionmichjourney
    minionmichjourney Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options