Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    tumblr_nb3jssHhML1qdlh1io1_500.gif
  • K_Emily_Ann
    K_Emily_Ann Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I read through 8 pages of this, and then stopped and just scrolled through the gifs. I am stealing many of them, hope that's ok with all of you.
    Also, too many cat gifs...

How embarrassing...my links won't work.

[ img ] link goes here [ /img ]

Take out the spaces above and insert your image's link and you should be good.

Stop being condescending.

Stop telling her what to do.

puppyjumpfail_zpsa848fa0d.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I read through 8 pages of this, and then stopped and just scrolled through the gifs. I am stealing many of them, hope that's ok with all of you.

you stop telling her what to do! :laugh:
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    funny-gif-cat-smell-socks.gif
  • K_Emily_Ann
    K_Emily_Ann Posts: 19 Member
    Options

facepalm_zpsbf93f9b1.gif

Well that backfired on me. Sorry I'm mean.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    So many meanies!!! You meanies with your meanie advice and meanie logic!! You probably bake meanie cupcakes too and eat them all before letting others have them... MEANIE!!!!

r4.gif

/tantrum
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    You're all so mean.

feel.gif
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    b2m7g.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

giphy.gif

/obligatory Mean Girls
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I do not need any MEAN help to lose weight. It is not appreciated and therefore stop saying you are helping us, you are NOT!

Are you my MIL? Because you kinda sound like her. :huh:
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Well, for one thing we're hungry and that makes us cranky.

For another many of the ladies here seem to hang with this shady dude named TOM. He seems to put them in a bad mood.

:laugh:
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

it took me like 20 min to figure out how to post a gif- none of mine worked- and I post pictures regularly here- but the gif I picked- it wasn't having it. I was so irritated- but then- there was a gif- and it got better.

I cant' wait to get home and catch up on gifs.
    seriously. it's going to be awesome.
  • TeeA86
    TeeA86 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just bumping so I can find it later. Great post! Thank you.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    I'll take the mean people over the keto people or the anti-sugar people or the clean eating people.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    You ever step on a Lego? It hurts like a Mother F-er!

Try an old school lego wheel. They used to come as a block and two wheels - the wheels had pins that pushed into the block. My daughter suddenly started crying in the middle of the night once and I went into her room all sleepy eyed in the dark and stepped on one of the wheels. I actually had to pull it out of my heel where it had pierced in the full length - about half an inch. yowsers.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options

facepalm_zpsbf93f9b1.gif

Well that backfired on me. Sorry I'm mean.

Yeah, you're reallllly mean. I'm crying. From all the laughing...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I think "mean" is a euphemism for "funny".

It makes it sound more badass and thusly more palatable for today's times and our independant, no-filter, social media driven society.

Mean people threads are almost the zeitgeist of this second decade of the millenia. Possibly more so than terms like "troll", the hashtag, and the selfie or other terms previously beleived to hold that title.

It's a catchall term that encompasses so much of what affects our society today.

-bullying
    -online opinion
    -online persona
    -etc. and so on

Now that the masses have gotten comfortable with all forms of social media and it is acceptable to date, play, coordinate, organize, invite, vent, and everything else online, the "mean people" thread is where the boundaries get drawn and analyzed and ettiquette/human decency gets sussed out.

It's for me one of the most interesting dynamics of this site to watch. I suspect it's similar on other sites but I find those devolve too far into nonsense and luls and here, reason is usually easier to follow. I like that about MFP.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    OH! ....and OP...you GOT me, I totally thought this was gonna be another mean people thread.

:drinker:
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Hey, OP!!!

157fci0.gif
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'll take the mean people over the keto people or the anti-sugar people or the clean eating people.

I'm with you on this. The clean eaters that I have had run ins with are the absolute worst.