Replies

• Rompers_16
    Rompers_16 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    ^^^this
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Dang it I just typed up an awesome post and in that time the thread rolled so it didn't post. So basically the gist of it is that I don't get why the "mean" people keep posting because they are giving good, honest advice and getting bashed - if it were me I would just say "whatever, do what you want, I don't know you, so make a dumb decision" but they don't do that -they keep trying to help. And even though I am not friends with them on here, because I am more a loner in this (although reading how awesome they are off the boards makes me start to rethink that) I really appreciate everything the "mean" people post because it has made my weight loss journey a lot easier than I expected because I didn't do any of the dumb stuff first. So thanks Mean People!

Also cat gifs rock, and I would post one if I wasn't so lazy. Which of course, was the more important portion of my post.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Geez even I can't believe this thing rolled. Thanks for keeping my shiz going peeps.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    Dang it I just typed up an awesome post and in that time the thread rolled so it didn't post. So basically the gist of it is that I don't get why the "mean" people keep posting because they are giving good, honest advice and getting bashed - if it were me I would just say "whatever, do what you want, I don't know you, so make a dumb decision" but they don't do that -they keep trying to help. And even though I am not friends with them on here, because I am more a loner in this (although reading how awesome they are off the boards makes me start to rethink that) I really appreciate everything the "mean" people post because it has made my weight loss journey a lot easier than I expected because I didn't do any of the dumb stuff first. So thanks Mean People!

Also cat gifs rock, and I would post one if I wasn't so lazy. Which of course, was the more important portion of my post.

Why do we keep posting even though we get bashed...it's not just for the OP it's for lurkers. Trust me though, after awhile with OP's that just want justification there will be a moment where someone will tell them good luck on their gurney, and then watch out!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options

Why do we keep posting even though we get bashed...it's not just for the OP it's for lurkers. Trust me though, after awhile with OP's that just want justification there will be a moment where someone will tell them good luck on their gurney, and then watch out!

And as a lurker for the most part, I have to say that I really do appreciate all you "meanies" - you have helped me (and I know a lot of others) a lot!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Just bumping the roll. Nothing to see here.
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-11167-1383061338-60.gif
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Is this the safe spot for all the meanies where they aren't bullied and called names by the nice people?
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I want to apologize for the post I put in this original thread. I was NOT by any means calling the OP or anyone else stupid, I was just trying to make a point with the dry sense of humor I was blessed with. If I offended anyone, I am sorry.
  • GertrudeHorse
    GertrudeHorse Posts: 646 Member
    Options

And as a lurker for the most part, I have to say that I really do appreciate all you "meanies" - you have helped me (and I know a lot of others) a lot!

Co-signed. I lurked for a while and the mean people gave me all the knowledge and info I could ever need to achieve what I wanted. They also made me see that I could eat a tonne of food and still lose or maintain. Three cheers for the mean people! :drinker:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bumping with a mean cat!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn2yvpDeOfIuXMf7cL-QH0q7ONFsklHcdugRvqUqf3AmqkGml6VQ
  • Amestris
    Amestris Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bumping with a mean cat!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTn2yvpDeOfIuXMf7cL-QH0q7ONFsklHcdugRvqUqf3AmqkGml6VQ

Now why did you dig this up. Bad kitty.