PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Oh, you people are still here? That's cute

1279705271_sleepy-kitten.gif

CatWave.gif
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I think telling other people how to behave online is rude and condescending.

You are one of these condescending, know it all type of people that does not get it. You quoted my comment and started to attack me, because it makes you feel better to be MEAN.

How do you know how it makes her feel? Why does MEAN always have to be in all caps? Who appointed you the spokesperson for all the poor and oppressed bullied members of MFP? You, my little friend, are the one being condescending.

And, for the record, Paige DOES get it. She works her butt off and has made amazing progress. But go ahead and call her mean instead of recognizing that you should shut up, listen to her and learn from her.

Oh, and much like whierd, I embrace my condescending attitude. I, too, am mean. :angry: <
    See? That's my mean face.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I do not need any MEAN help to lose weight. It is not appreciated and therefore stop saying you are helping us, you are NOT!
    This person (and countless others) would disagree with you: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1088600-dear-mean-people-of-mfp?hl=mean+people

Edited to add a kitteh -
    tumblr_n7xnoy3jHU1rw1wnno1_500.gif
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

CatWave.gif

funny-cat-gif.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options

You are one of these condescending, know it all type of people that does not get it. You quoted my comment and started to attack me, because it makes you feel better to be MEAN.

How do you know how it makes her feel? Why does MEAN always have to be in all caps? Who appointed you the spokesperson for all the poor and oppressed bullied members of MFP? You, my little friend, are the one being condescending.

And, for the record, Paige DOES get it. She works her butt off and has made amazing progress. But go ahead and call her mean instead of recognizing that you should shut up, listen to her and learn from her.

Oh, and much like whierd, I embrace my condescending attitude. I, too, am mean. :angry: <

that was directed to me.

because I said I thought that telling other people how to behave was rude and condescending, she started out telling me I was an *kitten*.

am I? absolutely.

was I here? Not a chance.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I put up my mean face so there can be no doubt.
  • PRMinx
    Options

You get a special cat hug gif.

290877.gif
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    nicely done.

I'll change mine and add the disapproving head shake

WNYEj9G.gif
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

I think you just look horrified. Like you opened your freezer and found a severed head.

Not that I would know what that expression looks like. I mean umm. I have to go.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

CatWave.gif

funny-cat-gif.gif

Cat-Stretching-and-Yawning.gif
  • wheird
    Options

I think you just look horrified. Like you opened your freezer and found a severed head.

Not that I would know what that expression looks like. I mean umm. I have to go.

Yeah that was an awkward Easter dinner...
  • wheird
    Options
    nicely done.

I'll change mine and add the disapproving head shake

WNYEj9G.gif

It is so beautiful! :cry:
  • K_Emily_Ann
    K_Emily_Ann Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I read through 8 pages of this, and then stopped and just scrolled through the gifs. I am stealing many of them, hope that's ok with all of you.
    Also, too many cat gifs...

How embarrassing...my links won't work.
  • PRMinx
    Options
    I read through 8 pages of this, and then stopped and just scrolled through the gifs. I am stealing many of them, hope that's ok with all of you.

Nonsense. You can never have too many cat gifs.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options

Use lower case [ img ] in the tags. :smile:
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,958 Member
    Options

Here ya go:

1cuterollingpuppy.gif

And there is never too much kitteh.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

[ img ] link goes here [ /img ]

Take out the spaces above and insert your image's link and you should be good.
  • PRMinx
    Options

[ img ] link goes here [ /img ]

Take out the spaces above and insert your image's link and you should be good.

Stop being condescending.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    tumblr_msch47jYX71sob8yeo1_250_zps59c54245.gif