• ckingaz
    ckingaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I still loin?
    Name: Cleo
    Weight: 223.5
    Goal Weight: 140 - 150 lbs and toned!!
    Goal weigh by April: 195
    I plan on using just an elliptical and weight/strength training 3 times a week
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Jen (jordan1221) your reference number is 86

Jen (Jenifer4) your reference number is 87
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Cleo (ckingaz) your reference number is 88.
  • BaseballMom18
    Options

Checking in- started back to gym last night and planned on starting slow since I had been sick 3 weeks in December but was able to do my 30 min. treadmill goal + 45 min extra for challenge. WOO HOO! Woke up this morning expecting to be really sore all over, but only thing a little sore were my knees which is great since I pushed myself hard. I actually did some running intervals and maxed out at 8 mph which is PR, most ranged from 5-7 though.

Jan 1st- Nothing
    Jan 2nd- Nothing
    Jan 3rd- 30 min treadmill + 45 min extra cardio for challenge, total 5 miles and 554 calories burned!
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Christy!!! Glad you were able to do your regular workout and your challenge!!!! I am proud of all of you who are working really hard to complete these challenges!!!
  • Risa1955
    Options
    Risa #2 ok went to linedance class today 1 1/2 hour and took a walk around the cementery (was waiting for my Mom to get there) still haven't made it back to the gym.:huh:
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ok so i am not a work out person, but since you gave me the workout i started to try it. I have now worked out 3 days in a row and walked 2 miles the last three days as well. The first day i was only able to work out for 15 min. The second day i did 10 because i hurt. today i did 15 and i did 5 min of stretching on top of it and i feel great. I started student teaching on monday and i have walked 2 miles each day there alone. That is way more than i usually walk when im at work and school. I know it isnt 30 minutes a day with the work out but over all with the walking and the work out if i keep doing this every day i will meet the challenge. Please keep in mind that im starting from the beginning i have never done a work out before. I feel wonderful. Thanks!
    Debbie
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Hi i want to do this challenge if im not too late
    Name:Nat aka Crumbs2
    Starting Weight: 168
    Goal Weight by April 1, 2011: 150
    Workout Type: kettlebells and aerobics
  • chantalicious
    Options
    Count me in on the Challenge

Name:Chantalicious
    Starting Weight: 159
    Goal Weight by April 1, 2011: 140 lbs
    Workout Type: Softball/Spin Class/Cardio
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options

jogging in place - 10 minutes
    dancing - 35 minutes

Completed 1 out of 3 of the challenge this week.
  • rkwith3
    rkwith3 Posts: 11
    Options
    #82 checking in...I did my usual boot camp last night...
    This morning I went to the gym with a friend before work...walked 2.5 miles in 45 minutes.
    One of three sessions met for the challenge!!
  • montanna9
    Options
    Is it too late to join I can still fit in my extra workouts?

Name: Cheryl Johns
    Starting weight: 208
    Goal: 160
    Tae Bo, and Running treadmill
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    #26 Checking in!!!

Challenge Week 1 Complete!!

Day #1: Walking 33 minutes at 3.0 mph (Saturday 1-1-11)
    Day#2: Dancing 30 minutes (Sunday 1-2-11)
    Day #3: Treadmill, stationary bike & elliptical 45 Minutes (Monday 1-3-11)

So proud of myself for getting the challenge finished already!! And on day #3 I did all 45 minutes by pushing myself. I also did the elliptical for 5 min and I have never done that before!!!

Tomorrow starts my Biggest Loser 30 day jumpstart dvd!!!!
  • sybil1106
    Options
    Sybil #28 here.... 20 min 3.3 Uphill walk and 20 min 30 day shred level 1
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome to the 90 Day Challenge Nat (crumbs2) your reference number is 89.

Welcome to the 90 Day Challenge Chantalicious your reference number is 90.

Please use the numbers when logging in weight ins and challenge accomplishments.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Cheryl Johns, your reference number is 91.
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Debbie. I am so proud of you. from nothing to 3 days in a row. That is just awesome. Keep up the good work.
  • aeleton
    Options
    brittyboo07, you are the 1st to complete the 1st Challenge!!!! Awesome Job!!!!!! i am soo proud of you.

I am about to hit the gym myself, cardio x in P90x tonight, plus my 45 min of cardio on treadmill to complete my 1st challenge!!!

Thank you everyone for using your reference numbers, it makes it soo much easier to log your guys in the spread sheet. I never imagined this 90 day Challenge would be this BIG, but i am soo excited!! I hope each and everyone of you stick with it, and push yourselves as much as you can!!!! I am proud of all of you!!!!
  • aeleton
    Options
    For the ones who have joined in the past few days, i wanted to just make sure you knew what the challenge was for this week.

Challenge 1:

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011

Get 45 Minutes of Cardio atleast 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

Please use the reference number that was issued to you when logging weigh ins and challenge accomplishments!!!! I wish you all best of luck. Please make sure you encourage others, thats what we are all here for!!!!
  • rugrat200324
    rugrat200324 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi i was a little confused. In on spot you said the challenge is s30 min extra 3x this week and in another spot you said it was 45 min extra 3x this week? Which one is it? thanks again!!!!!
    Debbie #41