90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• psns
    psns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us last minute folks in!

1. Name - Peg
    2. Starting Weight - 268
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days - 240 (trying to be reasonable!)
    4. Type of Work outs you do. Just starting out. My plans include wii fit, yoga, elliptical, walking with friends
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    My normal work outs right now are 20 minutes/5 days a week (just getting back to it after having a baby last month).
    Yesterday was an off day and I did 45 minutes then.
    Today I got an extra 30 minutes in addition to my normal work out. :smile:
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Welcome to the following:

69. Charles
    70. Logan
    71. Courtney
    72. Jason
    73. Laura
    74. d2rala (I need your name, current weight, goal weight and workout) I will send you a private message too.
    75. Shela Collins
    76. Peg

Please use this reference number when logging challenge accomplishments and weigh ins.
  • d2rala
    d2rala Posts: 54
    Options
    Number 74:
    Diane
    Current Weight is 168
    90 day goal is 150
    I have a gym membership that I need to use more often and I just purchased a Wii system.
    I live in Minnesota and sometimes it is not practical to venture outdoors. But, this season that seems to be the case everywhere!
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome in Diane!!!! Good Luck.
  • Winnie45
    Winnie45 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    # 34-Winnie, here.

Thanks for starting this 90 day challenge Allison. It's my first and I'm pretty excited about it!

Also, I think it's really great you are keeping the challenge open for late comers. I have wanted to join challenges in the past but read about them too late. Sometimes the right thing at the right time is life-changing. You never know. :)

Anyhoo-
    I went kayaking today (Monday, Jan. 3, 2011) for an extra 45 minutes of cardio.

One of three down! :happy:
  • rondakaydudley39
    Options
    1. Name Ronda
    2. Starting Weight 194
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days 150
    4. Type of Work outs you do.Tapes and Gym
    I am tring to do as many challenges as possible I want to lose the last of my weight so all the help I can get the better thanks Ronda
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am #57

Allison- as there are at least two of us "Nicole" I can also be named NicMc or if you don't think you will mix up our numbers I am good with Nicole too:)

I officially started back to MFP today, so I may be a day or so behind you all.... but I will still weigh in on Saturdays. I made it back to the gym today for the first time since August!!! I did 60mins of cardio, I have no more plans to hit the gym this week because of my schedule but I do have plenty of workout DVD's and Wii games to keep me busy at home.

My extra cardio this week will be doing some Wii Fit, Zumba and a 30min walk.

My daily goals this week are to log in each day, journal my food and exercise and get at least 64ozs of water each day!

Today I rewarded myself with the Jillian Michaels 7-Day Detox, which I will start tomorrow. My reward at the end of the week if I meet all my goals will be to rent a movie with my daughter:)

Happy New Year to you all!
  • ButterflyOnFire
    Options
    Hi there!

My name is Samantha
    My starting weight is 248lbs (!)
    My goal in 90 days is to be at 215.
    I'm doing the Couch to 5k jogging program, and pilates daily

I know that it's more than 90 days from now, but I'd to be under 200 by May 21st - my 6th wedding anniversary. Ooo la la!
  • KaydeanH
    KaydeanH Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Reference #32. Today I completed challenge #1. I did 45 min of brisk walk outdoor.
  • SillySarah
    Options
    ******* I AM NOT TURING ANYONE AWAY THAT WANTS TO JOIN THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE. I AM SOO IMPRESSED WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WANTING TO JOIN. SO THERE WILL BE NO CLOSING. YOU MAY JOIN AT ANYTIME AND JUST DO THE CURRENT WEEKS CHALLENGE. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:

1. Name
    2. Current Weight
    3. Goal Weight by April 1, 2011
    4. Current Workout Routine

I will respond with your reference number as soon as i enter you into the spread sheet.

The current challenge is as follows:

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011

Get 45 Minutes of Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

Remember to weigh in on Saturday Mornings. Every Saturday a new challenge will be issued!!!! If you have any questions you can submit them here or send me a Private Message!!

I'd love to join this! Seems like a great way to stay on track!

My name is Sarah
    I currently weigh 140 lbs.
    I'd like to weigh 125 lbs. by April 1st
    My current workout routine is high rep bodyweight exercises, swimming, yoga, pilates, and cycling. I work out 5-6 times a week and I like to mix things up every couple weeks or so.

Good luck to everyone!
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi,My # is 61..
    I did my exercise all for 35 minutes on the 2nd Jan
    Treadmill
    Elliptical Trainer
    Stationary bike.
    On the 3rd
    cross country ski 50 minutes
    stationary bike 60 minutes
    circuit training 60 minutes
    Step aerobics 60 minutes
    Thanks
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Winnie!!!! Yes i decided to keep it open, i would hate to turn someone down, and then they just give up. If this inspires this many people, IDC when or how many people join, as long as it helps them!!!
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome to the following:

77 Ronda rondaakadudley39
    78 Samantha pixieassassin85
    79 Sarah sillysarah

Please use these reference numbers when logging challenge accomplishments and weigh ins.
  • LaurieCB
    Options
    I would love to Join as well. I've tried so mnay diets I think some buddies will help. We all have our individual goals lets motivate!

Name: Laurie
    Weight: 158
    Goal Weight: 130lbs and toned!!
    Goal weigh by April: 8 lbs a months/ 3 months/ 134lbs
    I plan on using just a treadmill, 5 and 8 lb weights

My biggest downfalls is I love food! I go off track, also I am working full time and going to school part-time. I would love to do t his goal with everyone by April !
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Laurie. Good Luck. Your reference number is 80
  • LaurieCB
    Options
    Sorry I am new to this whole entire thing. What is my reference number, I am starting everything tomorrow when I get home from work! I am starting late so I will have to get goin!
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Laurie- I believe she is using our reference numbers to track us and our progress on a chart. Your # is 80. Use it when posting your progress:)

-Nicole #57 :smile:
  • LaurieCB
    Options
    Oh I get it! Thank you so much! I am super excited to start tomorrow! I got new tennsi shoes for christmas and they are supposed to be great for working out woo hoo here we go!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    I just read this today, but I'll definately join! I just started working out again on the 1st, and I could use the support.

1. chickadee2010
    2. 148
    3. to be down to 140 for sure (my goal is to get back to around my lowest, which was 127-130)
    4. treadmill and then strength workouts from magazines

Good luck to everyone!