90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    WOW look at you go.... dont forget to add your 45 min of cardio 3 days this week!!!!! Best of Luck!!! Looks like you got a good plan going there!!!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options

I just did the first part of the challenge. I went to the gym and did the elliptical for 45 minutes. :)
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the challenge? Oops! Sorry. Just saw where it was closed.
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Sarah!!!!

Welcome dayh1ker!! You are in. Good Luck. Your reference number is 67.
  • dayh1ker
    Options
    Thanks for sqeezing me in, Allison! Now, I need to go back and find the challenges so I can get them completed. I feel so motivated! I'd love to lose 30 pounds by April but will be thrilled with 15, so I'll set my sights on that and if I'm able to lose more...I'll eat cake! (Just kidding!)

#67 Viki
  • aeleton
    Options
    Your welcome Viki. Below is the challenge.

Welcome to the 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Each Saturday i will issue a new challenge. The challenge will last for ONE WEEK. If the challenge is a "Work Out" Challenge, it will be in addition to your current workout routine. If you do not have a current workout routine, try creating one. Its simple, 30 min,3x a week at minimal. If you need help getting one started, please let me know, judging by your Workout Types, i can put together a simple "Beginner Workout Routine" for you. I had said earlier that weigh ins would be on Monday, i think it would be best to weigh in on Saturday mornings, that way you are weighed in, and ready for the next challenge. However, if you do not complete the challenge, you will NOT be out of the program. Just try harder the next week. Its up to you how bad and how much you want to lose weight. I want to wish you all the best of Luck. If you have any questions at all, anytime during this challenge, feel free to message me personally, or e-mail me at allison.eleton@gmail.com.

Challenge #1

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011
    Weight in: January 1, 2011 (i already have your weigh in's for this week, if for some reason u may think your weigh in was wrong or i may not have it, you must let me know by Sunday January 2, 2011. As of then, weigh ins are final for your Starting Weight!!)

Get 45 Minutes of "Additional" Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

You can message me or email me daily or on Friday, January 7th, 2011 your "Challenge 1". Please let me know the days that you did 45 min of Additional Cardio so i can log it into the 90 Day Challenge Book.
  • alex51026
    Options
    1. Alex
    2. 203
    3. 185
    4. Running, Eliptical, Body Pump, P90x (starting 1/8)

Cancun April 11th-15th for a wedding, getting rid of a flabby pony keg for a 6-pack!
  • dayh1ker
    Options
    JUMPING JACKS?!?!?!?!

(where's my sports bra....)
  • BaseballMom18
    Options
    JUMPING JACKS?!?!?!?!

(where's my sports bra....)

LOL! I used to hate doing jumping jacks 16 weeks ago and my trainer would make me do them all the time. However I went from not being able to 1 minute of them to not minding doing multiple 1 minute intervals- besides beat some of other exercises she had me doing!:smile:
  • penrode
    penrode Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    1. Charles
    2. 200
    3. 180lbs - 4 Mar 2011
    4. P90X, Running, and Insanity.
  • psns
    psns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I see your challenge is closed.
  • thenikeman
    Options
    Hi, hope I can be a part of this!

1. Logan
    2. 236
    3. 199
    4. Running, basketball, weight lifting / circuit traning

Thanks!
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    I would like to join!

My name is Courtney.
    Starting Weight : 260
    Goal weight at the end of 90 days: 240
    Exercise: Zumba, Yoga, Wii Fit, 30 Day Shred, Treadmill, Jogging
  • Courtney_Ann
    Options
    Oh, ok, sorry! I didn't read through all the pages of the post to see that this is closed. Maybe next time...
  • jayco82
    Options
    Hope I'm not to late:

My name is Jason.
    Starting Weight: 290
    Goal Weight at the end of 90 days: 254
    Exercise: Running, strength training
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    I'm a little late but I did weigh-in on Saturday 1st Jan...

Name: Laura (Mrsmacg2b)
    SW: 208lbs
    Goal weight by April 1, 2011: 178-182 lbs - optimistic but gotta give it a go
    Exercise: currently do Wii fit plus, dancing and cycling

My 3x 45mins ADDITIONAL exercise will be 3 days of C25K (30mins each) + 15mins of skipping&hula hoop.

Bring on the challenges!! :happy:
  • d2rala
    d2rala Posts: 54
    Options
    am I too late?
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Alex!!! Good Luck. Your reference number is 68. Please use this when logging challenge accomplishments and weigh ins, for easier location on the spread sheet.
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Shelia Collins
    My wt is 157
    My goal is 130
    I work out at the gym 4 days a week.
  • aeleton
    Options
    ******* I AM NOT TURING ANYONE AWAY THAT WANTS TO JOIN THE 90 DAY CHALLENGE. I AM SOO IMPRESSED WITH THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WANTING TO JOIN. SO THERE WILL BE NO CLOSING. YOU MAY JOIN AT ANYTIME AND JUST DO THE CURRENT WEEKS CHALLENGE. MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING:

1. Name
    2. Current Weight
    3. Goal Weight by April 1, 2011
    4. Current Workout Routine

I will respond with your reference number as soon as i enter you into the spread sheet.

The current challenge is as follows:

Start Date: January 1, 2011
    End Date: January 7, 2011

Get 45 Minutes of Cardio at least 3 out of 7 days this week. If you are already in a workout plan, make sure this is an ADDITIONAL workout.

Remember to weigh in on Saturday Mornings. Every Saturday a new challenge will be issued!!!! If you have any questions you can submit them here or send me a Private Message!!