90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• sybil1106
    Options
    Hey it's Sybil #28
    Today's events: Went to the gym did cardio for 20 min and weights and abs.
    Additional work out - 20min on tread mill 3.0 walk up hill 15 min on stationary bike.
    stayed under my caloric goal. yay
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    Laurie, yes when you log a weight and challenge accomplishment, just put like:

#80 Weigh in: XXX
    or #80 45 min treadmill...

I have 81 members now, and trying to find you all on a spreadsheet can get a lil overwhelming, so if you log your reference number i can go straight to you and it speeds up the process!!!
  • rkwith3
    rkwith3 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to be able to join...this is a great idea for New Years resolution accountability!!!

Name: Renee
    Starting weight: 223
    Goal weight in 90 days: 193
    Current exercise: Boot camp three days a week
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Sybil!!! Keep up the Hard work...

Welcome Chickadee. Good Luck. Your reference number is 81.

I am headed to the gym now to go P90x, Core Synergistics and 45 min on treadmill. So i will be gone for 2 hours or so. Be back to check the message bored!!
  • ninja88
    ninja88 Posts: 32
    Options
    Ref # 50
    Checking in on Challenge 1- I did 90 minutes of yoga today! 1/3 complete!
    The challenge ends and weigh in day is Saturday right? Just making sure I'm keeping track of it.
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Ref No 7 - Viv

Hi I managed to do 20 mins on the trampoline and 30 mins extra walking on Monday.

I'm back to work today, so should be able to get more exercise in at lunchtime. I'll keep you posted.

Can I just check - is Friday's weigh in day?

Just noticed it is snowing today, so I hope it's not too slippy to walk/jog.

Good Luck everyone.
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Can I still get in?

Deb
    SW: (YIKES) around 320ish (don't have a scale yet, but am ordering one!)
    GW in 90 days: 280
    exercise: walking, dance fitness, cardio
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Renee and Deb. Your reference numbers are:

Renee...82
    Deb...83
  • aeleton
    Options
    The challenges will end on FRIDAYS...

Weigh ins are on SATURDAY MORNING.......

The New Challenge will begin on SATURDAYS.....

Good Luck everyone.
  • aeleton
    Options
    #01.. Allison Eleton

I did 58 min of Core Synergistic, wanted to do 45 min on the treadmill, but had a friend with me, and someone was on 1/2 treadmills, so we came on home. Had a bad headache tonight, but am feeling better.

I wanted to ask, has anyone ever used, or does use the Power Balance Performance Technology Band?? A guy gave us all one yesterday at arm wrestling practice, this thing is amazing. I did my core Synergistic, and this was the best workout i have EVER done on this certain DVD, i told my friend, i cant do those side hip raises like they do, and then i said what the heck i will give it a try, i usually sit these out... By Golly wolly, i did 5 of them.....i was very impressed. Plus i did some weights last night, and i went up 10lbs and pushed right through it. Also, i can tell a HUGE difference in my stretching, its easier to touch the floor. i will really be able to tell in the P90x Cardiox tomorrow... it has yoga in it, that is by far my weakest.

But please, if you use or have used, give me your thoughts on it...
  • harriss
    Options

January 1st - Nothing
    January 2nd - P90X Core Synergistics and Week 2, Day 1 C25K
    January 3rd - P0X Cardio X

What does everyone do for a quick health on the go breakfast? I really struggle with breakfast because we are up and out the door in no time.

Sarah
  • brismiley
    Options
    1. Name: Eleny
    2. Starting Weight: 190.8
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 175
    4. Type of Work outs you do: Hiking. Walking. Strength.
  • fourbcrew
    fourbcrew Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join this challeng??

Name: LaDonna
    Start weight 166
    Goal weight 126
    Type of workout: Gym, walking, and starting to run within 3 weeks again
  • aeleton
    Options
    Those nutrigrain bars are good, in the cereal section. Strawberry is the best.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Welcome Eleny and LaDonna.

Your reference numbers are:

Eleny: 84

LaDonna: 85

Please use these reference numbers when logging a weigh in or challenge accomplishments.
  • jordan1221
    jordan1221 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Just found this today!

Name: Jenn
    Start weight 193.6
    Goal weight at the end of 90 days: 175
    Type of workout: P90X Classic Version

Last night was Week 1, Day 1 of P90X. I did the Chest and Back routine (about 53 min), and about 3 minutes of Ab Ripper X (ran out of energy :blushing: )
  • jenifer4
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join as well. This works out perfect for me as I am going on a all inclusive trip in 3 months!!

1. Jen Coles
    2. Starting Weight 165
    3. Goal Weight in 90 days 135
    4. Eliptical, starting C25K, Aquablast, circuit training.
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options

January 1st - Nothing
    January 2nd - P90X Core Synergistics and Week 2, Day 1 C25K
    January 3rd - P0X Cardio X

What does everyone do for a quick health on the go breakfast? I really struggle with breakfast because we are up and out the door in no time.

Sarah

Sarah- I usually do oatmeal, I take it in a coffee cup and eat it on the way to work! It just takes two minutes to prepare and your out the door. I love the Quaker Raisin, Date and Walnut... filling and only 140 cals!
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Back to work today, which is usually better to keep me on schedule food wise. When I have days off I tend to graze:frown: Happy Tuesday everyone!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    #01.. Allison Eleton

I did 58 min of Core Synergistic, wanted to do 45 min on the treadmill, but had a friend with me, and someone was on 1/2 treadmills, so we came on home. Had a bad headache tonight, but am feeling better.

I wanted to ask, has anyone ever used, or does use the Power Balance Performance Technology Band?? A guy gave us all one yesterday at arm wrestling practice, this thing is amazing. I did my core Synergistic, and this was the best workout i have EVER done on this certain DVD, i told my friend, i cant do those side hip raises like they do, and then i said what the heck i will give it a try, i usually sit these out... By Golly wolly, i did 5 of them.....i was very impressed. Plus i did some weights last night, and i went up 10lbs and pushed right through it. Also, i can tell a HUGE difference in my stretching, its easier to touch the floor. i will really be able to tell in the P90x Cardiox tomorrow... it has yoga in it, that is by far my weakest.

But please, if you use or have used, give me your thoughts on it...
    I've never used that before.