7 day cleanse diet,who's with me?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    I guess before making any post i should share my whole history and weight loss/gain past,because it seems like people assume that i am some girl with few pounds to lose but i want the lose fast because i need to get in to that little red dress that i bought by next Tuesday.

I'm sorry...sometimes it just aggies me....

Then why didn't you get the dress in your size? It's just so ridiculous, Lucy!!!
    Didn't you hear? She's not actually trying to fit into a dress, she just said that to mess with us some more. :explode:
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    well thanks for all the negativity anyways,not even one ''you shouldn't do that or try something different like...''

just pure sarcasm

thank you friends,thank you

Hi, first off, I want to apologize. I was quick to use sarcasm when you posted. I would like to redeem myself. A big part of myfitnesspal is the idea that losing weight quickly is not necessarily the best for you. And quite a few people that have been here for awhile have learned that quick "jumpstarts" and cleanses tend to not only give short term results, but can damage you in the future. Cleansing is a bit of a fad in the 21st century, when people were told that if you were to lose weight quick, you could get off on a good footing towards "normal" weight loss. What those cleanses don't address is that losing weight is about consistency and taking care of your body. It doesn't teach you how to eat at a deficit or why certain foods are better in moderation than others. It is restriction and more than 90% of the time leads to binging and gaining the weight back plus some. Here are some great links (from a post I made as an former dieter and habitual cleanser) that I have found helpful when starting over or after losing track for awhile. I wish you all the luck, and you can pm me if you need anything.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1432136-meanie-hater-reinvented

Wow Mikki, it's like you have become more mature suddenly in one day. Like it is a special day or something. But no, that can't be. Just any other day. No cake required. Now get your mud mask wearing face back to work!

Nope, its not suddenly like I am a whole digit older today or anything...

KKgL784.gif

Also in specifically for this gif... this is amazing...
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    Options
    OK OP, I think you've been given enough grief. So let's start over, shall we? Please be more specific about what your intentions are with this cleanse - what parts you wish to incorporate, what your goal is, why you feel a restrictive diet is the way to go. Give us all the details on why you came to this decision. Clear up the assumptions because I think the general consensus here is that you were quite vague.

Hopefully (hopefully) then some of the MFP meanies (who are actually quite knowledgeable under all that sass) will give you (slightly) less sarcastic responses. Maybe. I'm not making any promises here :laugh:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I actually read the article. It seems totally random - why are you eating beef for two of the days? What properties of red meat will "cleanse your system"? This makes no sense...

Hopefully you read the last paragraph, where she writes: "Now for the weigh in. I lost 5 pounds. Not 10. Not 15. but FIVE." I bet a week later she regained it plus more.