"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 1

Options

Replies

• ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    SW 313.5
    CW 310.4

I have lost 3.1 lbs this week. I am down 40 lbs since I started late september. I am so happy! I don't think I have ever lost that much weight ever! I'm still not committed at 100%. I hope next week will be it! I need to focus and get my butt in gear and move more.

We can do this together! Thanks to you ladies for being there!

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    OOO I got the EA active 2 game for xmas, its still in the box though :blushing:

Is it any good, how are the fun levels? how are the getting sweaty feeling like you are going to die levels?
    Seriously, TAKE IT OUT THE BOX!! LOL

I think it's good to get you moving. I'm on the medium intensity level since it's been some months since I've regularly worked out. I think that the medium is enough for now! With the 9 Week Challenge, the program will actually up how many reps and how intense the workout is as it's going off the fact that your endurance and strength should be building throughout the program. I'm only on workout 4 but I have felt the burn during the exercises and you do work up quite a bit of sweat! The HRM is also great because it more accurately measures how many calories you're burning.

You can create groups on there as well. I'm part of a group of people from here as well as a group with my friends. I think it's good to see everyone's progress. It keeps me motivated.

I will defo start this tomorrow, love the fact it has a HRM, half my exercise time on mfp because i'm scared its lying and will make me eat calories I don't have to spare lol
  • bjshooter
    Options
    SW 313.5
    CW 310.4

I have lost 3.1 lbs this week. I am down 40 lbs since I started late september. I am so happy! I don't think I have ever lost that much weight ever! I'm still not committed at 100%. I hope next week will be it! I need to focus and get my butt in gear and move more.

Thats a fab loss.
    And 40lb overall wooooweeeee amazing commitment. Can not wait to join you :)
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Pink and shiny~hugs~
    you are so sweet.thank you .
  • ChantalC1969
    Options
    SW 313.5
    CW 310.4

Thats a fab loss.
    And 40lb overall wooooweeeee amazing commitment. Can not wait to join you :)

Thanks Bj! You're not to far for your 40 lbs lost! You can do it!

• RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    So, my '5k' turned into a 1.5miles walk/run..:frown: . appearently only those who signed up for the competitive run get to do the whole 5k, everyone else does the 1.5...I didn't find out until after reaching the 1.5mile marker when they said 'all walkers you are done, please go inside, all runners, men to the right, women to the left' :grumble: Gee thanks for being clear about this on the flyer that I got.. and let's face, everyone looks forward to those race day tee's..a trophy tee if you will..You guessed it, again, only the 'runners' get one. :grumble: Everyone else gets a reusable shopping bag promoting the place and has nothing to do with the 5k on it, not that I won't use it, but still. A little annoyed but it will pass. Just wished they were better organized. Now, cappuccino, cheese potatoes, and a fire for the night.:ohwell: I'm really looking forward to the 5k in March, because I KNOW it's an actual 5k :drinker: Enjoy your weekend all!!
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So, my '5k' turned into a 1.5miles walk/run..:frown: . appearently only those who signed up for the competitive run get to do the whole 5k, everyone else does the 1.5...I didn't find out until after reaching the 1.5mile marker when they said 'all walkers you are done, please go inside, all runners, men to the right, women to the left' :grumble: Gee thanks for being clear about this on the flyer that I got.. and let's face, everyone looks forward to those race day tee's..a trophy tee if you will..You guessed it, again, only the 'runners' get one. :grumble: Everyone else gets a reusable shopping bag promoting the place and has nothing to do with the 5k on it, not that I won't use it, but still. A little annoyed but it will pass. Just wished they were better organized. Now, cappuccino, cheese potatoes, and a fire for the night.:ohwell: I'm really looking forward to the 5k in March, because I KNOW it's an actual 5k :drinker: Enjoy your weekend all!!
  • roboray
    Options

wow that s amazing that you went out for it!!! I just started the C25K and figured I would look for a 5 K to sign up for. I really nervous about not being "ready" by race day and I haven't signed up for a race yet lol. Youre my inspiration that I should just do it!! thanks!!
  • roboray
    Options
    for those needing help with the meditation piece......I found a great podcast that you can download for free. its called themeditationpodcast.com I has a number of different guided meditations. I still haven't mastered staying awake for the whole thing but I am only able to do this at night. I've listened to 4 of the meditations and they are great!! Hope this helps, it did for me.
  • violet_820
    violet_820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading all your posts and all the progress that's being made, stick with it guys!

This week I didn't lose a whole lot (only 0.4lb), BUT I got my eating back on track. I got waaayyy off with the holidays, so I am happy that I'm feeling the difference in my body again with eating better.

As for my challenges...

I got my mediation in, but not as much as I should have.

I haven't had a soda all week!! Yay me! Normally I get the diet ones, so they don't have calories... but they still aren't great for your body. I haven't even been tempted. Hmm... I might have to think of another bad habit to cut out while it's going good... Along with this, I also had two days where I hit 6 glasses of water. That's a HUGE accomplishment for me. I'm normally at 3 or less... I guess I just don't have very much thirst or something... hmm.

I didn't do my 30 day shred video, but I did start to get back on track with using my exercise bike. Every little bit counts I guess.

This next week I'm going to try and make myself get started with that video, and see if I can go another week kickin' the bad habit... and working on improving my bad snacking habits.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Jenn and I would love to drop 7 lbs by V-day! I hate the holiday :tongue: but a lost 7 lbs would sure change that lol.
    ((Thanks for the invite Bru :flowerforyou: ))
  • ChantalC1969
    Options
    for those needing help with the meditation piece......I found a great podcast that you can download for free. its called themeditationpodcast.com I has a number of different guided meditations. I still haven't mastered staying awake for the whole thing but I am only able to do this at night. I've listened to 4 of the meditations and they are great!! Hope this helps, it did for me.

Thanks! I will try this for sure!
  • bjshooter
    Options

I shall try this too. I used to work in mental health and help a lady teach a meditation class, I never once stayed awake through the whole thing, and I was supposed to be helping teach loooool Apparently it really does take practice to do it right and not fall asleep.

My challenges have gone ok, I ate breakfast most days and I never normally have it. I did a full week of just dance and met my target, it is just the meditation left, I only have any peace at night when my kids are in bed, I am bound to end up asleep, but will give it a go tonight.
  • bjshooter
    Options
    Hello everyone!

My name is Jenn and I would love to drop 7 lbs by V-day! I hate the holiday :tongue: but a lost 7 lbs would sure change that lol.
    ((Thanks for the invite Bru :flowerforyou: ))

Hi Jenn, welcome and congrats on 23lb already :)
    We will totally kick the 7lbs *kitten*, I hate the holiday too, hoping that a skinny me may like it more.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Yay Jenn!!! So great to see you here!!!
  • summerblunden
    summerblunden Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    SW: 195.8
    CW: 195.2

I was at 194.6 in the middle of the week, but then a family dinner out to Buca di Beppo happened, and a splurge meal at Sonic yesterday...still, a loss. Haven't had one of those in awhile, so I'll take it. On to more workouts next week!!
  • bjshooter
    Options
    I did my first day of EA Active and I love it. Loving the HRM, I may have to get one for other exercises.

I went for hard intesity and maybe I should of started small feel like im dying, lost 192 cals and that was hard work, makes me question some of the other exercises I have been logging hmmmm
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Started my personal Boot Camp yesterday.. Stuck to it yesterday and today.. I managed to stay in the green all day yesterday with my food.. Attempting it again today.. :) Hoping I can do this! Did the 30 Day Shred & Stationary bike today.. :) Woo hoo!!! About to get up and do some cleaning.. I plan on getting week 2 together today.. If you have ideas please do share?
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    I did my first day of EA Active and I love it. Loving the HRM, I may have to get one for other exercises.

I went for hard intesity and maybe I should of started small feel like im dying, lost 192 cals and that was hard work, makes me question some of the other exercises I have been logging hmmmm
    Told ya you would like it! I always start at medium intensity. I believe you can move it back if you want (just don't ask me how). Because the exercises are supposed to increase in intensity as you go, I knew better than to start on hard. And I haven't worked out in months prior so better to be safe than sorry. There is a group I'm a member of online (name is MFPPals; can't remember the PW though). I'll get it to you once I look at my messages.
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.. IDEA. Wanna join in on the Pound for Pound challenge??? We can tie it in with H20..