"H20" Seriously Sexy Seven pounds of Valentines Day Week 1

Options
123457»

Replies

• roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    im already signed up!! great bunch of MFPs on it!!
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Its been a busy day.. Ill get week 2 done and up when i get off work at 7 tomorrow.. :) Lets keep this up ladies! :)
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.. IDEA. Wanna join in on the Pound for Pound challenge??? We can tie it in with H20..

I have no clue what the pound for pound challege is?
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Weighing in!

1/3: 178.5
    1/10: 175.5

I just hope I can keep this up!
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    SW for this challenge: 177.0
    CW as of Sunday: 171.2
    GW for this challenge: 169.9

1.3 lbs to go! (Between sickness and other issues this week I dropped a TON of weigh, a little was back today but not much... I'm chalking it up either way :) )
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1/3/11 SW: 203.0
    1/10/11: 201.1 lbs - using my weigh in from Saturday since I've been sick the past few days. I would LOVE to post what it said this morning, but its not realistic...so gotta go with Saturday's weight!
  • aprildauer
    Options
    SW 196.7
    1/10 195.3 lost 1.4
    GW 189.7

I was down further until sunday. Opps. If I wouldnt of messed up then I would have lost more. Oh well. New week and nothing planned for this weekend except maybe an outing with the hubby if he finally makes it home after 2 weeks, but no cake or cookies lol.
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    SW for this challenge: 157.6
    CW as of Sunday: 157.6
    GW for this challenge: 150.6

My lowest weight during this adventure was 146, but I have an issue with not eating bad things even when I know that I shouldn't! Holidays and events like birthdays or parties mess me up! I end up getting off track and gaining and losing the same 10 lbs over and over! This time I hope to stay in focus and get it done already! I would love to regain some lost ground and be 150 by Valentines day. No chocolate for me this year! :blushing: I will take some roses tho....or a diamond ring, whatever!
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Im exhausted.. my hip hurts.. and Im just plain frustrated with life right now.. Going to bed soon.. Ill get the new week up soon.. Soo sorry for the delay.. Still feeling like crap.. :(
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :smile:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    TMI I'm sure, but I'm not sure if I pushed too hard on my exercise or what I did, but I'm not due to start TOM until the 23rd, yet last Wed-Fri I had light spotting, it would only show up about once or twice a day, barely noticable, but it was there, so it looks like this weeks weigh in may not be so good since I could be starting at any point .. blah :/
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Bru, I too had a little bit of breakthrough spotting. I have an IUD though and don't get my periods at all. I think this is my body trying to get adjusted to a new level of activity. I'm sure it'll go away. It just sucks that you have to go through this and then still have a regular TOM too!
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been in here to give everyone the attention they deserve! I don't know why but I can't shake the mopes. Been applying for jobs so keep your fingers crossed for me...there's a little indy candy shop that needs a PT person and c'mon, doesn't working with candy sound sweet?! (har har). Spent a little bit of time at Disneyland yesterday only to encounter a rude Cast Member who we went to City Hall to complain about. But one positive thing that came out of that trip was I got to ride Space Mountain and I realized how much I absolutely LOVE that ride (I giggle like a 6 year-old when I'm on it) and I determined that I need to put the attraction's soundtrack on my running play list. That music pumps me up!

OK enough about me. I'll get back in here later tonight and comment.

Oh, and if it is alright with the group, I don't think I'm going to keep up the website for this challenge. I just feel like it was confusing and didn't really work out the way I had anticipated. What if I set up a Google Document spreadsheet where everyone can update their own information. If anyone thinks this is a good idea I'll get it going.
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I'm sorry I haven't been in here to give everyone the attention they deserve! I don't know why but I can't shake the mopes. Been applying for jobs so keep your fingers crossed for me...there's a little indy candy shop that needs a PT person and c'mon, doesn't working with candy sound sweet?! (har har). Spent a little bit of time at Disneyland yesterday only to encounter a rude Cast Member who we went to City Hall to complain about. But one positive thing that came out of that trip was I got to ride Space Mountain and I realized how much I absolutely LOVE that ride (I giggle like a 6 year-old when I'm on it) and I determined that I need to put the attraction's soundtrack on my running play list. That music pumps me up!

OK enough about me. I'll get back in here later tonight and comment.

Oh, and if it is alright with the group, I don't think I'm going to keep up the website for this challenge. I just feel like it was confusing and didn't really work out the way I had anticipated. What if I set up a Google Document spreadsheet where everyone can update their own information. If anyone thinks this is a good idea I'll get it going.

That could work.. :)
  • AprilVal
    Options