craziest pick up lines on mfp

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
in lieu of some stuff i read from some of my friends gettng some crazy pm's sent to them due to profile pics or what not, i'm just curious as to what some of the craziest, lamest, worst pick up lines some of you all have been getting here. i'm sure some may not be appropriate to repeat or you may not want to offend the corny person who sent it but otherwise lets hear em

Replies

• CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    From my Inbox....

"I'm glad to hear that (your not taken), but disappointed about the clothes ... :)

Trying to reign in my mind from picturing you without them, but finding difficulty with that seductive look you have. "
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    And...

"OMG your chest is so hot I wanna lick low-fat dressing off of it and "exercise" with you til the break of dawn"

That was from Roy....JUST KIDDING!!!! :laugh:
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just some stupid ones like:

"Plz update ur pic soon please beautiful keep me updated when you post it"

"Hey I never knew Boston girls were this sexy!!! Wish I was there to touch those silky toned thighs" <--- from a creepy *kitten* old guy
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    From my Inbox....

"I'm glad to hear that (your not taken), but disappointed about the clothes ... :)

Trying to reign in my mind from picturing you without them, but finding difficulty with that seductive look you have. "

This almost sounds like something I said to you....or probably still would say.
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    "You look like a Viking! Can I take you to Valhalla on my longship?"
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:
  • hambubger
    Options
    "You look like a buffet, and my eyes are hungry."- my girlfriend
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've never had the pleasure of someone trying to pick me up on MFP or telling me that I am beautiful, etc. I did, however, PM somebody and tell them that I thought they were incredibly good-looking and that I didn't mean it in a sleazy way; I just hadn't seen a man that good-looking in a long time. I hope he didn't take it that way (watch my PM show up on this thread, LOL). He responded and seem to take the compliment cordially, but you never know, I guess.
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    "You look like a buffet, and my eyes are hungry."- my girlfriend

AWESOME
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    From my Inbox....

LOL Randy...it wasn't you...should I post yours? :tongue: :laugh:
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    From my Inbox....

sounds like something id say to you randy ahhh jk people im not gayyyyy
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    From my Inbox....

sounds like something id say to you randy ahhh jk people im not gayyyyy

Bowchickabowwow
  • saccarah
    saccarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    None! I must suck!
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    I've never had the pleasure of someone trying to pick me up on MFP or telling me that I am beautiful, etc. I did, however, PM somebody and tell them that I thought they were incredibly good-looking and that I didn't mean it in a sleazy way; I just hadn't seen a man that good-looking in a long time. I hope he didn't take it that way (watch my PM show up on this thread, LOL). He responded and seem to take the compliment cordially, but you never know, I guess.

You liar! I told you you were beuatiful a long time ago! Just kidding - you are beautiful!

Your Pal,
    DonnieB
  • donbogi
    donbogi Posts: 175
    Options
    None! I must suck!

You do not suck! You are a beautiful woman!

Cheers & Happy New Year!
    Don
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    I haven't had any yet either. sad.
    but. my time is only short so far. ha. maybe in 50kgs I'll get some corny lines? something to look forward to perhaps? hahahah
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "Send me one more creepy message and I am reporting you to Mike!"

Oh wait, you said pick up line, not reply right. Never mind. blush.gif
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    for those of you that havent had one yet, dont worry its coming. you are all beautiful.

on another note you all probably didnt partake in the boob shot profile pic phenomenon either lol. nydoll- nothing wrong with a compliment, if you think someone looks good thats cool, i was talking some of these lines that people give, for some reason on social sites guys tend to say the most ridiculous stuff and i always find that funny
  • CherokeeBabe
    Options
    "Send me one more creepy message and I am reporting you to Mike!"

Oh wait, you said pick up line, not reply right. Never mind. blush.gif

Why you gotta call me out like that?! :laugh: :tongue: