craziest pick up lines on mfp

Options

Replies

• HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I have to say though, some profile pics just scream 'please hit on me'. May I say choose your pic wisely or dont complain. Not saying its right, but its reality. I'm married and have NEVER cheated, but I must admit there are plenty of pics here that i cant help but peek at. Sometimes even twice (lol)!
    yea, seems lately lots of boob pics showing up on the dating thread trying to out do each other I guess, amazes me even as a chick the pics that go up!. :noway: :tongue: ah and what's up with the legs in the bathtub ones...too funny:laugh: :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    It might be a thin line to walk guys...but I don't think that's a bad idea on a public forum, especially this one in particular:wink::laugh: since there's such a mixed crowd.

"Okay... not to be a sexist pig here... and I don't have a foot fetish... but the picture you put up (current as I send this) with the spiked heels? They don't make me think really courteous polite thoughts... in fact, they tend to inspire the rather physically focused animal in me...

Just sayin'... "

:laugh: :laugh:
    I know right? :smokin:
  • Clew
    Clew Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I just get alot of "you're a gorgeous redhead" and "i love those redheads" and some that I most definitely cannot post on here:tongue: .

That's cuz "you're a gorgeous redhead" and who doesn't love those redheads?

I spent many years playing with hair color just for the heck of it. My grandma always told me blondes have more fun, but I ALWAYS got the most action -- er, I mean, attention -- when I was a redhead. :bigsmile:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, these are funny. None for me though, awww must be the dam wedding dress in the profile pic, ha ha, JOKES! Love you Michael! (hubby of 1 year, bf of 12yrs).
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    More of a creeper line than a pick up line.. "I really want to shove my water bottle down your throat"

My response: "Really, because I just want to bite your water bottle off" 'click unfriend'

LOL OMG that is soooo creepy!!! God, some people...
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options
    I had someone tell he was *really* good in bed.
    randomly.

i replied..."hooray for your wife?"

there were more, but i checked my inbox but they're too old and must have been deleted.
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    I have to say though, some profile pics just scream 'please hit on me'. May I say choose your pic wisely or dont complain. Not saying its right, but its reality. I'm married and have NEVER cheated, but I must admit there are plenty of pics here that i cant help but peek at. Sometimes even twice (lol)!
    yea, seems lately lots of boob pics showing up on the dating thread trying to out do each other I guess, amazes me even as a chick the pics that go up!. :noway: :tongue: ah and what's up with the legs in the bathtub ones...too funny:laugh: :tongue:

my boob pic looks like a butt :ohwell:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

I thought the same thing! :laugh:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

"Okay... not to be a sexist pig here... and I don't have a foot fetish... but the picture you put up (current as I send this) with the spiked heels? They don't make me think really courteous polite thoughts... in fact, they tend to inspire the rather physically focused animal in me...

Just sayin'... "

Heels are sexy....just sayin!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    LOL I love this thread....you guys have me here cracking up at work

By the way I havent had any other...hmm maybe that a good thing :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

someone has one laying down and for the life of me, I'm not sure if it's boobs or what?? It's sorta hard to tell exactly what it is... I actually don't mean that critically even, I just sat there and looked and couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe that was the point...to keep us guessing?:tongue:
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I've never had the pleasure of someone trying to pick me up on MFP or telling me that I am beautiful, etc. I did, however, PM somebody and tell them that I thought they were incredibly good-looking and that I didn't mean it in a sleazy way; I just hadn't seen a man that good-looking in a long time. I hope he didn't take it that way (watch my PM show up on this thread, LOL). He responded and seem to take the compliment cordially, but you never know, I guess.

You liar! I told you you were beuatiful a long time ago! Just kidding - you are beautiful!

Your Pal,
    DonnieB
    Finally! lol Thanks, Don. :smile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options

Just sayin'... "

Heels are VERY sexy...
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

It does! :laugh: :laugh: I was completely confused by the hand for a second...like how the HECK did it get there?
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

Just sayin'... "
    Heels are VERY sexy...

Im with you that pics makes bad thoughts wonder through my head!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    someone has one laying down and for the life of me, I'm not sure if it's boobs or what?? It's sorta hard to tell exactly what it is... I actually don't mean that critically even, I just sat there and looked and couldn't quite figure it out. Maybe that was the point...to keep us guessing?:tongue:

Not sure confusion has the same effect as mystery when trying to attract the opposite sex....
  • ginnyroxx
    Options

It does! :laugh: :laugh: I was completely confused by the hand for a second...like how the HECK did it get there?
    mebbe it was someone else's hand :devil:

nah. it's just my butt looking boobies :blushing:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    for those of you that havent had one yet, dont worry its coming. you are all beautiful.

on another note you all probably didnt partake in the boob shot profile pic phenomenon either lol. nydoll- nothing wrong with a compliment, if you think someone looks good thats cool, i was talking some of these lines that people give, for some reason on social sites guys tend to say the most ridiculous stuff and i always find that funny

I noticed all the cleavage shots and the bathtub legs. What's up with that? I thought this was MFP not myspace. Maybe I'm just too old. Pretty happy to say I don't get hit on here.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    "Hey I never knew Boston girls were this sexy!!! Wish I was there to touch those silky toned thighs" <--- from a creepy *kitten* old guy

"Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:

what have I told you about calling me creepy, I prefer the phrase disturbing :tongue: