craziest pick up lines on mfp

Replies

• myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:

OMG...get that ALOT!

Me too!

I also get the pick up lines "Can I have a picture of you because I need to show Santa what I want from Christmas" as well as "I would walk a million miles for one of your smiles...and even further for that thing you do with your tongue" used on me a lot.

Ok, I might be lying about the pick up lines.

Errrrr,

and the Facebook thing. But apart from that, damn!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    I've had some creepy ones....I won't even post them they are so lewd.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    No lines here, either! *feeling left out* :grumble:
  • girlsaint
    girlsaint Posts: 209 Member
    Thanks for bringing this up. Closest thing I ever get to a compliment is "Gee, you remind me of my Dad!"

What's the Matter with me?? I wanna feel pretty too!!

ROFL.... aww road dog you are pretty too..... Judging from the fact you have 60+ friends on here, you must be just beeautiful on the inside too :)
  • for those of you that havent had one yet, dont worry its coming. you are all beautiful.

on another note you all probably didnt partake in the boob shot profile pic phenomenon either lol. nydoll- nothing wrong with a compliment, if you think someone looks good thats cool, i was talking some of these lines that people give, for some reason on social sites guys tend to say the most ridiculous stuff and i always find that funny

I feel this needs to be revived. Just sayin'
  • apeman
    apeman Posts: 82
    "You look like a Viking! Can I take you to Valhalla on my longship?"

That's hilariously ridiculous.
  • anikkim0915
    anikkim0915 Posts: 100 Member
    Dang it... None for me either... Oh well... I can use my imagination of what people would say:)
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    I haven't gotten any but I've only been for about a month I think
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    "You look like a Viking! Can I take you to Valhalla on my longship?"
    That wasn't me. Instead of "longship", I would have had to have said "dingy".

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • toots99
    I haven't gotten any either. :frown:

No one wants to hit on me. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh:
  • I just get alot of "you're a gorgeous redhead" and "i love those redheads" and some that I most definitely cannot post on here:tongue: .
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    I just get alot of "you're a gorgeous redhead" and "i love those redheads" and some that I most definitely cannot post on here:tongue: .

Cmon...you got to post for research purposes....:laugh:
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    None! I must suck!

I haven't gotten any either, but I don't suck. Maybe that's why... ::shrug::

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

this could be very true... I haven't gotten anything more than "is that tattoo real?" or "where is your tattoo?" but then again I don't post pictures that invite those sorts of comments...
  • I have to say though, some profile pics just scream 'please hit on me'. May I say choose your pic wisely or dont complain. Not saying its right, but its reality. I'm married and have NEVER cheated, but I must admit there are plenty of pics here that i cant help but peek at. Sometimes even twice (lol)!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    I just get alot of "you're a gorgeous redhead" and "i love those redheads" and some that I most definitely cannot post on here:tongue: .

That's cuz "you're a gorgeous redhead" and who doesn't love those redheads?
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    It might be a thin line to walk guys...but I don't think that's a bad idea on a public forum, especially this one in particular:wink::laugh: since there's such a mixed crowd.

"Okay... not to be a sexist pig here... and I don't have a foot fetish... but the picture you put up (current as I send this) with the spiked heels? They don't make me think really courteous polite thoughts... in fact, they tend to inspire the rather physically focused animal in me...

Just sayin'... "
  • BullDozier
    BullDozier Posts: 237 Member
    Man, if I was single, I'd be taking notes on this thread. There is some pure gold in here. That Viking ship line is as solid as they come.:laugh:
  • toots99
    It might be a thin line to walk guys...but I don't think that's a bad idea on a public forum, especially this one in particular:wink::laugh: since there's such a mixed crowd.

"Okay... not to be a sexist pig here... and I don't have a foot fetish... but the picture you put up (current as I send this) with the spiked heels? They don't make me think really courteous polite thoughts... in fact, they tend to inspire the rather physically focused animal in me...

Just sayin'... "

:laugh: :laugh:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    I have to say though, some profile pics just scream 'please hit on me'. May I say choose your pic wisely or dont complain. Not saying its right, but its reality. I'm married and have NEVER cheated, but I must admit there are plenty of pics here that i cant help but peek at. Sometimes even twice (lol)!
    yea, seems lately lots of boob pics showing up on the dating thread trying to out do each other I guess, amazes me even as a chick the pics that go up!. :noway: :tongue: ah and what's up with the legs in the bathtub ones...too funny:laugh: :tongue:
  • HealthyChanges2010

Just sayin'... "

:laugh: :laugh:
    I know right? :smokin:
This discussion has been closed.