craziest pick up lines on mfp

Options

Replies

• bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    More of a creeper line than a pick up line.. "I really want to shove my water bottle down your throat"

My response: "Really, because I just want to bite your water bottle off" 'click unfriend'
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    None! I must suck!

Really? That's suprising. Ok, you can have 3 from me as it's my lucky number: one naughty, one nice, and one funny.

You are a beautiful, stylish woman and you have the most amazing lips.

Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you.

You're eyes are like spanners baby - we'll they're certainly tightening my nuts...(that one actually worked for me when I was single!)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up. Closest thing I ever get to a compliment is "Gee, you remind me of my Dad!"

What's the Matter with me?? I wanna feel pretty too!!
  • jessmo803
    Options
    No pickup lines for me. Oh well. Guess I still have some lbs to lose ;o)
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:

OMG...get that ALOT!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    More of a creeper line than a pick up line.. "I really want to shove my water bottle down your throat"

My response: "Really, because I just want to bite your water bottle off" 'click unfriend'

lmfao favourtie! haha
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    With the boob pic I got a PM saying, of all things, your hair looks amazing, I wish I lived closer so I could brush it??!! I mean, is that guy code for something else?? :laugh:

I've also gotten a few that say things about 'working out' together and other grosser ones about 'eating'. I'll let you use your imagination on that.
  • dewoods
    dewoods Posts: 148
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up. Closest thing I ever get to a compliment is "Gee, you remind me of my Dad!"

Roaddog, me too...lol
  • deshaine
    deshaine Posts: 195
    Options
    None! I must suck!

I haven't gotten any either, but I don't suck. Maybe that's why... ::shrug::
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    None! I must suck!

:laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "You look like a Viking! Can I take you to Valhalla on my longship?"
    That wasn't me. Instead of "longship", I would have had to have said "dingy".
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

That's funny!! Don't worry though, you're certainly not alone!

For me, none given and none received. I have tried to carefully make a couple postive comments to gals who looked great. Hard to walk that line of saying something nice about a womans body and sounding like a pervert. Both seemed to be taken as they were intended.
  • binary_jester
    Options

That's funny!! Don't worry though, you're certainly not alone!

For me, none given and none received. I have tried to carefully make a couple postive comments to gals who looked great. Hard to walk that line of saying something nice about a womans body and sounding like a pervert. Both seemed to be taken as they were intended.
    Yeah it is tough. That is why I am a straight up pervert, which any one of my friends can attest to.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    "I want to touch you" on a friend request.

*hits "Block" and backs away slowly*

::laugh:
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options

Aww Road Dog, I think you're pretty!!!
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options

Aw Chrissy, you called me out!!!!!! LMAO... That was even better than my water bottle comment!!!
  • binary_jester
    Options
    ...and for anyone feeling left out, how joo doin'? naughty.gif
  • themostbeautifullies
    Options
    LOL
    I haven't got any either but some lines here are EPIC. xD
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Aw Chrissy, you called me out!!!!!! LMAO... That was even better than my water bottle comment!!!

lmao, Vee! I don't mind your water bottle comments baby. ;)
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options

Thats an awesome response!