craziest pick up lines on mfp

Options

Replies

• trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I concur with the age thing -- I've never been hit on here either! Okay, maybe I'm just not worthy of a pick-up line! :laugh:

But that's okay -- I've had my day --- leave it to the young uns! :wink:
  • pamelasusan
    pamelasusan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up. Closest thing I ever get to a compliment is "Gee, you remind me of my Dad!"

What's the Matter with me?? I wanna feel pretty too!!

I just spit my water out at my desk while reading this!

You are pretty!
  • SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "You look like a Viking! Can I take you to Valhalla on my longship?"

LMAO!!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "Hey I never knew Boston girls were this sexy!!! Wish I was there to touch those silky toned thighs" <--- from a creepy *kitten* old guy

"Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:

what have I told you about calling me creepy, I prefer the phrase disturbing :tongue:

LOL TK!!!! I can always count on you for a good laugh!! No, I blocked the creepster that said that. He kept sending me PM's when I DIDN'T add him to FB. :laugh:

But I do have to share something that TK DID say about me one time which I thought was adorably cute.
    When he found out that I was so short he started calling me "Pocket Dani" and asked if he would carry me around in a Baby Bjorn!
    :wink: Cute right?!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    TK is adorable.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if he was hitting on me or not but I got an email from a guy telling me I was "a-peeling" because of the banana reference in my user name.
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    None! I must suck!

me too! o well. no creepos for us! lol
  • laughingdani
    Options
    TK is adorable.

I agree!! Now TK can post what you just said about him on this thread. Because that is kind of creepy coming from you Binary.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    TK is adorable.

I agree!! Now TK can post what you just said about him on this thread. Because that is kind of creepy coming from you Binary.
    Pffft...he wants something creepy...here it is

TK
    hitit-1.gif
  • laughingdani
    Options
    TK is adorable.

Pffft...he wants something creepy...here it is

TK
    hitit-1.gif

NIIIIIIICE! :drinker:
  • collettemrk
    Options
    I wouldn't know.I haven't heard one is so long I wouldn't recognize it...LOL!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:

OMG...get that ALOT!

Thanks Brit! Glad I'm not the only one.
    ...and you know why they want to look at those larger pics!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if he was hitting on me or not but I got an email from a guy telling me I was "a-peeling" because of the banana reference in my user name.

Yea he was hitting on you
  • Joeysgirl
    Options
    This topic is funny! I guess I didn't even realize this stuff goes on behind the scenes.. didn't really think about it. But it does seem like there are a LOT of suggestive profile pics appearing everywhere.

I guess I didn't even realize there was a dating section??? Now I am going to have to go check that out!

Add me to the list of no pick up lines either, LOL. Thanks for sharing your pick up lines, made for a good laugh!
  • cflorkie
    cflorkie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Lol hilarious. The viking one is my personal favorite. I'm saving that one for my husband to use on me later when i build the muscle i want!:wink::laugh:

I haven't got hit on on here, but i don't have my real pic up either :bigsmile:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Thanks for bringing this up. Closest thing I ever get to a compliment is "Gee, you remind me of my Dad!"

What's the Matter with me?? I wanna feel pretty too!!

You ARE pretty! You're a pretty, pretty princes!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    My pickup line was.........wait for it..........wait for it.............okay still waiting............. Thats what girls think of cowboy boots these days......absolutely nothing! :sad:
  • Winter23
    Winter23 Posts: 142
    Options
    this thread is hilarious.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    This thread is too funny!

I've got a couple of the "do you have more pics on FB?" type PM's....
  • hjsyndrome
    Options
    Very funny. I never came to this site for that, so I would have never thought anyone would do that. Not sure why I wouldnt, I guess cuz I wouldnt. But since this looks to be a thing to do, Im in!!!!!