craziest pick up lines on mfp

Options

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    EW, you guys!*ROTFLMAO* Pick up lines are so creepy.... they just make me plain uninterested.*LOL*

Shannon
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    Recently I put it out there that I was going to try and cut back on my consumption of meats this year....so I got a pm on FB saying this from a male friend mind you.

"I bet you'd have a hard time cutting back on my meat too." :noway: :laugh:

Oh and another one I've gotten when I put up another pic (with my hair up & partially in my face) is

"Is that your 'please do me' look cuz it's totally working for me" :laugh: :huh: oh the things people will say
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Eeewwww,,,, :huh:
    Here - I'll make it even worse: "I bet you'd have a hard time cutting back on my meat too - Baby." :sick:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Recently I put it out there that I was going to try and cut back on my consumption of meats this year....so I got a pm on FB saying this from a male friend mind you.

Oh and another one I've gotten when I put up another pic (with my hair up & partially in my face) is

"Is that your 'please do me' look cuz it's totally working for me" :laugh: :huh: oh the things people will say

Ouch....now everybody knows my secrets
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    basically the difference like has been said is intention and kinda the "relationship" you and the other person have. If you say to someone, i like your picture, i think you're pretty or similiar thats a compliment. when you come with some of this other stuff especially to someone you havent interacted with and its " you must have a mirror in your pants, cause i can see myself in them" thats a pickup line.

there are ladies here i may say some silly stuff to but its only because of our interactions and its all in fun, i wouldnt just randomly do so though
    Very true. I think it becomes creepy when you get a PM or friend request that is an obvious come on from someone you've never interacted with or even seen on the same threads that you are on. :noway:
    agreed. :tongue: When you goof around with your own friends it's one thing, But as you shared getting a PM/friend request with a line in it merely because it's the Internet and some feel they can say 'anything' ( they might otherwise need to be drunk to say lol) simply because they think they can, yup, that's where the word 'creepy; comes in.:drinker:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to pay someone a compliment now.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

nah dont be, its encouraging to get a compliment.

just dont feed them a line like "i'd like to ride those newly developed curves" lol
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Oh how I love this thread. :laugh:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

just dont feed them a line like "i'd like to ride those newly developed curves" lol

OMG hahahah that is a great one. I did a spit take.
  • saccarah
    saccarah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    now thats funny!!!! :laugh:
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:
    omg!!:laugh: :happy: :smile: :noway:
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    ...nothin'...:wink:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

there are ladies here i may say some silly stuff to but its only because of our interactions and its all in fun, i wouldnt just randomly do so though

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...likely story :wink:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    My pickup line was.........wait for it..........wait for it.............okay still waiting............. Thats what girls think of cowboy boots these days......absolutely nothing! :sad:

I like cowboy boots....:tongue:
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I haven't had any yet either. sad.
    but. my time is only short so far. ha. maybe in 50kgs I'll get some corny lines? something to look forward to perhaps? hahahah

maybe they think you are a bit young - your pic is quite cute though!! LOL
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I haven't had any yet either. sad.
    but. my time is only short so far. ha. maybe in 50kgs I'll get some corny lines? something to look forward to perhaps? hahahah

maybe they think you are a bit young - your pic is quite cute though!! LOL

by the way, i realised after quoting this that it was 7 pages BACK!! The photo in the avatar was of a cute little BABY!!
    Just want to clear that up, okay?? LOL
  • rore1
    rore1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    None! I must suck!

I agree with Don!!! you really are beautiful!and I amnot just saying that!!!
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I like that one.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty,,, LTNS.

How about the classic "I'd like to check you for ticks!" Hehehe,,,,
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:
    omg!!:laugh: :happy: :smile: :noway:

Yeah that was his FIRST message. I got 2 more after that.
    He got deleted AND blocked!!!! :devil: