• dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Add me too! I am on everyday and have lost 30 lbs in just over 3 months
  • amyonmyway1
    amyonmyway1 Posts: 14 Member
    add me please :)
  • DTwoMama
    DTwoMama Posts: 7 Member
    Definitely looking to add friends here! I need as many folks as possible to hold me accountable AND encourage me and I will do my best to do the same!
  • Korirose30
    Korirose30 Posts: 5 Member
    The more support the better I think!! Please add me, I'm on here more than FB!!
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    edited October 2014
    It's always nice to get encouragement even if it's just a "like" of your status, exercise or food entry. I also like being able to get other ideas of eating healthy.

I've been on here for 111 days and so far I'm probably down 40lbs...haven't weight in yet at the VA (with 60 to go).

I'm on here either via phone or computer multiple times a day.

Always up for more MFP pals :)

• fat2burn2014
    fat2burn2014 Posts: 198 Member
    It's HUMP DAY! Everyone, get a new friend and support them and let's crush this week! 2 more workouts left for me this week and I'm feeling good.
  • proanthonylee
    proanthonylee Posts: 35 Member
    there's no better feeling than a finished workout. Who worked out this morning?
    discipline, determination and dedication..that's what it takes. hope you had your break through today, add me as your friend~ thanks
  • Isagirl72
    Isagirl72 Posts: 44 Member
    feel free to add me I am on a 250 pound weight loss journey and over half WEIGH through it - helping other and motivating others is my passion!
  • I'm trying to fix my wagon wheel and get back on it.... looking for people starting out with lots to loose or those who are highly motivated and I hope we can get through this together!
  • Add me! LOL this is a work in progress.... ;)
  • tcThePT
    tcThePT Posts: 37
    go for it, love a bit of banter back and forth but will support anyone as and when they need it.
  • Hola/Hello, Im not new here but have been absent for way too long. In need of friends to help keep me motivated and inspired. please add me.
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    I'm in for more...
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    I would love more friends!
  • knedz7
    knedz7 Posts: 9
    Hello, it's me, Kim, looking for friends and support.
  • knedz7
    knedz7 Posts: 9
    SatiaRenee wrote: »
    Me too! I almost gave up on MFP because so many of my friends were inactive and not leaving comments but I really want this to work for me so I'm hoping to add some new friends. I was hit with some bad health news over the summer so I definitely need to be encouraged and I promise encouragement with no judgment in return.

• brittk2013
    brittk2013 Posts: 141 Member
    I just came back after a 6 month hiatus and am so ready to jump back on the train and get rid of this extra weight!
  • Keeta83
    Keeta83 Posts: 427 Member
    Close to 175 days of logging...feel free to add me, always room for like minded people!
  • mia687
    mia687 Posts: 7
    Hi!! I've been using MyFitnessPal for a few months now and I'm totally addicted! This is the first time I've ventured into the community side of it though, would be great to hear from people! :)