Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Komble
    Komble Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I love meeting new people, feel free to add me :)
  • carribear
    Options
    Add away! Who doesn't like new friends and motivation!?!? B)
  • godswill206
    Options
    I'm always looking for new fitness friends for motivation, tracking, and accountability! Add me!
  • prettyface55
    prettyface55 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Add me too
  • vonne5739
    Options
    I would like ACTIVE members to add me!
  • Kathryn78Rockdale
    Options
    Motivate Me!!!
  • GT_Fitness
    Options
    Add me people...!
  • mmmmcupcake_
    mmmmcupcake_ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm new! :) Active members add me!
  • ricomincia
    ricomincia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Still pressing on been here for over a year dropped around 11kg and feel awesome! Let get motivated together!
  • bluebmwrider
    Options
    I'm new to the site too (and just found the noticeboards). Have been recording data for about a month (sometimes not to seriously) and unfortunately the scales have been going the wrong way (albeit slowly) I could really do with some encouragement and advice.
  • NikkiLouise15
    NikkiLouise15 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend - Already a progress pic on my profile from last time I joined but I'm BACK! no more fad diets just eating clean and working my tushy off
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Always looking for more people to connect with about fitness - and I love stalking food diaries for ideas - so would love you to have yours open :)
    - Warning - I am chatty! If you hate people clogging your feeds with randomness you might not love me (I can't imagine anyone not loving me????)

BTW - I'm old! LOL 46....and sometimes pretty sarcastic (just another warning...)
  • _sirenofthesea_
    _sirenofthesea_ Posts: 117 Member
    Options

I guess men can't motivate you to lose weight? Sad cuz there are some nice, KNOWLEDGEABLE men on here.

I agree!!! - I've gotten most of my help, and good solid advice from guys on my friends list - and No - I'm not even that girl looking for flirting - just on here to connect with people about fitness, food plans, exercise, and life :)

• Desteria
    Desteria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for friends, feel free to add me!
  • Aamer_UK
    Aamer_UK Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    add me too :)
  • stillbattlingthebulge
    Options
    I need friends and motivation as well! I'm new here and my diet began for real this morning!
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    More friends would be great :smiley:
  • jondoles
    jondoles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me to your team if you'd like. I'm in.
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I need more friends for motivation!
  • LisaC101
    LisaC101 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends who are on here often to keep each other motivated and successful!