Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• knedz7
    knedz7 Posts: 9
    HI Santia Renee, don't ever feel hopeless. It's not really what we look like on the outside, it's more of what we look like in the inside (heart) Don't lose weight to be like others, do it because you want too. I too have health issues such as Mitro Valve Prolaspe. I also think I am menopausal, not sure though. I have put on weight over the years. I want to be healthy not skinny. Skinny is overrated. Who wants to see and feel bones. I desire to feel and look healthy. So I hope I was able to encourage you a bit. Do what you can do and do it only for you.
  • NurseandMom1981
    NurseandMom1981 Posts: 101 Member
    Yes add me!
  • knedz7
    would like friends too.

• shellyscb
    shellyscb Posts: 34 Member
    Absolutely! Pick me!! :smiley:
  • knedz7
    Hi Rebekah, I'll be your friend. Let's get to work on losing that weight and feeling healthy again.
  • walawaha
    walawaha Posts: 3 Member
    me! looking forward to having more friends. :D
  • legowrangler
    legowrangler Posts: 229 Member
    ME!
  • mrskristinlang
    mrskristinlang Posts: 22 Member
    Having more friends is never a bad thing :smiley: Feel free to add me!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    I want more fellow lifters like myself on my list! Male or Female. Add me.
  • kew735
    kew735 Posts: 2
    I'm fairly new and only have one friend, and would love more! I'm looking to lo loose 50lbs.
  • Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log everyday. I've already lost 75 lbs with 125 lbs to go!
  • SaraBrielle
    SaraBrielle Posts: 8 Member
    Yessss! I'm in need of friends to help cheer me on and I will encourage and cheer you on as well. Feel free to send me a friend request. The encouragement helps tremendously!!!
  • KristaPerseveres
    KristaPerseveres Posts: 87 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me, I'm on daily, and try to be supportive & responsive to my friends. Love my mfing friends :)<3
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    I'm bored at work! Hit me up if you want to be friends. I would love to hear about your fitness goals! Message me hahaha
  • natstar26
    natstar26 Posts: 130 Member
    this is a great post :smile: ive just started back up over a week ago and would love more friends for support and a good kick in the butt when we both need it lol
  • annangelich
    annangelich Posts: 402 Member
    I'm in.
  • RiseandGrind77
    RiseandGrind77 Posts: 54 Member
    Awesome post! Please add me especially if you are someone who has lost weight but is struggling with the "bounce back" weight. I lost a good amount of weight but put some back on. Anyone in the same boat would be great to relate to!
  • Yes please!