"MFP Win By Losing!" Pound4Pound Challenge - Support Group

Options
15678911»

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I haven't posted in awhile I am 3 pounds down from my last update. Not weighing in yet this week. I'm waiting for to water weight for a crazy weekend of eating to go away. I'll report for this week on Wed or thursday.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Sounds good, fuhrmeister.
  • DawniesLife
    DawniesLife Posts: 157
    Options
    I haven't updated my weight loss lately, here are my updated stats:

SW: 212lbs
    CW: 181.2
    Loss To Date during challenge: 30.8

Pledge Amount: 50lbs
    Remaining To Lose to Meet Pledged Amount: 19.2lbs
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I haven't updated my weight loss lately, here are my updated stats:

CW: 181.2
    Loss To Date during challenge: 30.8

Remaining To Lose to Meet Pledged Amount: 19.2lbs
    You are doing awesome!
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Weigh in 155.4 1lb down i fell of the 30 day shred wagon:yawn:
    But im back on it although i wasnt losing any weight i have definately dropped a jeans sizeIin the past month.Since i started MFP i have gone down 2 jeans sizes.But gotta get back on track because my goal is less than 2 months away:noway: and ive got 8 -10lbs to go.Gotta focus:explode:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Weigh in 155.4 1lb down i fell of the 30 day shred wagon:yawn:
    But im back on it although i wasnt losing any weight i have definately dropped a jeans sizeIin the past month.Since i started MFP i have gone down 2 jeans sizes.But gotta get back on track because my goal is less than 2 months away:noway: and ive got 8 -10lbs to go.Gotta focus:explode:
    2 jeans sizes is great!
  • DawniesLife
    DawniesLife Posts: 157
    Options
    Update on my progress:

CW: 178.4
    Loss To Date during challenge: 33.6

Remaining To Lose to Meet Pledged Amount: 16.4
  • CoryIda
    Options
    You are doing a great job, Dawn!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight for a month. :( But I haven't forgotten about my pledge, and I'm keeping at it and trying to evaluate where I can do better. Like getting back to logging on the weekends, which I've been slacking on. I'm not sure my original pledge is possible or healthy at this point (I can't remember if there's an end date...the end of May maybe?), but 20 more pounds in 1-1/2 months probably isn't a good goal for me. I'm thinking of talking to my doctor about a medication I'm on that has weight gain as a side effect. If I had to decide between daily headaches and getting thinner, being headache-free is going to win, but I'm not going to like it!

I wish everyone continued success and will still be cheering everyone on!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight for a month. :( But I haven't forgotten about my pledge, and I'm keeping at it and trying to evaluate where I can do better. Like getting back to logging on the weekends, which I've been slacking on. I'm not sure my original pledge is possible or healthy at this point (I can't remember if there's an end date...the end of May maybe?), but 20 more pounds in 1-1/2 months probably isn't a good goal for me. I'm thinking of talking to my doctor about a medication I'm on that has weight gain as a side effect. If I had to decide between daily headaches and getting thinner, being headache-free is going to win, but I'm not going to like it!

Definitely go with headache-free if you have to choose, but focus on drinking lots of water and making nutritious choices regardless of what the scale says. The challenge does end in May, but I don't know if they really only donate what you lose or if they actually donate whatever was pledged - I hope it's the latter!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Another update.

challenge SW: 236.6
    Current weight 219.4
    total loss for challenge so far: 17.2

I was actually lighter this mornign but I 'm not recording it yet. b/c I have I'm saving it for my weekly weight in on Monday for another challenge :)

Keep up the good work everyone.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options

Just keep up the good work and do what's best for your body. You are doing a wondeful thing by making a pledge reguardless of how much you are able to lose. Best of luck to you.
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    weighing in 152.6 this week nearly out of the 150s:wink:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    weighing in 152.6 this week nearly out of the 150s:wink:
    That is fantastic! Good job!

The scale barely budged for me this week - only down 0.2 lbs - but it wasn't my greatest week for eating (even though I stayed within my allowances, it was with some poor food choices) so that's ok.
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd submit an update. Finally broke through my plateau. I was down to 192.0 this morning. I can't remember what my last weight was (I didn't record the up and down same 2 pounds for the last 2 months).

Keep up the good work everyone!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Good job!

I've been terrible about keeping up with this, but I've continued to lose steadily. I am actually in ONEderland for the first time in 7 years! A total of 81+ pounds down since mid September and well over my P4P Challenge of 35 pounds since Dec 14th.
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Hi i have not been losing for over a month:mad: :mad:
    But i completed the 30 day shred:wink: and i lost a couple of inches i could definately feel the difference in my clothes and i actually started to enjoy it:laugh:
    i wanted to reach my goal weight by my birthday but unfortunately i didnt make it although i did get into my birthday dress which was 2 sizes too small when i bought it.So my journey continues and ive been slacking for 2 weeks, ive been logging but i havent been feeling motivated although my weight has stayed the same.So tomorrow i am back on the wagon:drinker: and ive got about 5-8llbs to go will keep you updated wish me luck:bigsmile:
    hope you all doing well