"MFP Win By Losing!" Pound4Pound Challenge - Support Group

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 193 this week. Same as last. :/

Considering how awesome you've been doing with your weight loss, one week of staying the same isn't too bad (I also stayed the same for a week, but I am hoping for at least a little loss in the next couple of days).
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Checking in: CW = 201.6

Loss of 0.2....again! I guess I'm just doing this weight loss thing ULTRA slow.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Checking in: CW = 201.6

Loss of 0.2....again! I guess I'm just doing this weight loss thing ULTRA slow.

Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great weekend!

At least it's going in the right direction!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Checking in...only .4 lost this week. It's definitely been a struggle. My biggest struggle these past few weeks is not having a gym and not wanting to go work outside since its cold and there is snow. I am in between 2 gyms and I do not know which one to choose. Luckily I get to try out one of the gyms next week. My food has been ok. Not amazing, but I am working on it.

Great job to everyone who is losing!!! Keep it up!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Checking in...only .4 lost this week. It's definitely been a struggle. My biggest struggle these past few weeks is not having a gym and not wanting to go work outside since its cold and there is snow. I am in between 2 gyms and I do not know which one to choose. Luckily I get to try out one of the gyms next week. My food has been ok. Not amazing, but I am working on it.

Great job to everyone who is losing!!! Keep it up!

I lost 1.1 pounds total this past week - not bad, but definitely not my best. The important thing is that we are making healthy choices. The scale will move eventually.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Hey everyone - I will be working on the chart tonight - anyone else have an update before I do? Doesn't have to be for today, just whatever your most recent weigh-in from the past week was. Thanks!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Hey everyone - I will be working on the chart tonight - anyone else have an update before I do? Doesn't have to be for today, just whatever your most recent weigh-in from the past week was. Thanks!
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    Im still at 162.2 no change for me this week
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    167.8 no change for me either this week but I feel good so go figure!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    167.8 no change for me either this week but I feel good so go figure!

As long as we keep making healthy choices in food and fitness, we'll be ok. Thanks for the update!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    This week's chart... if there's something in blue, it's because I didn't get a weigh-in from that person this week (or I don't know your pledge amount):
    180256_10150149653603833_637923832_8019839_5268075_n.jpg
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    My Official Weekly Weigh In ;)

Lost 1.4 pounds for the week making the scale show 191.6 as my current weight!

SW for challenge: 212
    CW for challenge: 191.6
    20.4 pound loss for challenge

29.6 pounds left to lose to meet my 50 pound pledge!
  • CoryIda
    Options

AWESOME!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I have lost another 1.5lbs I'm down to 230. Hopeing to see the 220s next week but might not b/c of TOM.

I hope everyone is havign a good week and staying warm :)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I have lost another 1.5lbs I'm down to 230. Hopeing to see the 220s next week but might not b/c of TOM.

I hope everyone is havign a good week and staying warm :)

YAY! You are catching up with me - I better get my booty into high gear!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh-in this morning, and was happy to see 199.8! That's a 1.8-pound loss from last week.

Thanks for doing the chart Cory! It's very motivating to see everyone's numbers. Keep up the good work!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh-in this morning, and was happy to see 199.8! That's a 1.8-pound loss from last week.

Thanks for doing the chart Cory! It's very motivating to see everyone's numbers. Keep up the good work!
    Helloooooooooooooooooo ONEderland! Woohoo! Awesome job!!!
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    hi i weighed in today & my current weight is 160.04 so ive lost nearly 2lbs this week. Hopefully next week i will be in the 150s & closer to my goal:wink:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    hi i weighed in today & my current weight is 160.04 so ive lost nearly 2lbs this week. Hopefully next week i will be in the 150s & closer to my goal:wink:
    Awesome!
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options

fantastic!! congrats!! I love you new pic!!