"MFP Win By Losing!" Pound4Pound Challenge - Support Group

Options

Replies

• zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    CW as of this morning: 266 lbs
    Down 2 lbs!

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Way to go Angela!
  • zippy111
    zippy111 Posts: 2,241 Member
    Options
    start 173
    CW 168.2
    Yahoo! This is where I have to push. I usually focus to get to 165 and then I slip! This time I AM going to do it! (she repeats to herself over and over)

Have a great day!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    start 173
    CW 168.2
    Yahoo! This is where I have to push. I usually focus to get to 165 and then I slip! This time I AM going to do it! (she repeats to herself over and over)

Have a great day!

Thanks Donna! And congrats to YOU as well! Way to go!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Current weight as of this morning: 202. Gain of 1 pound.

I started doing Wii Zumba and a new Biggest Loser video this week and was very sore from both. So, I'm going to blame my 1-lb gain on water. :) Hovering just above 200 for three weeks now. Hopefully this challenge will motivate me to continue even though I'm so frustrated.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I started doing Wii Zumba and a new Biggest Loser video this week and was very sore from both. So, I'm going to blame my 1-lb gain on water. :) Hovering just above 200 for three weeks now. Hopefully this challenge will motivate me to continue even though I'm so frustrated.
    Did you give yourself a rest day? Maybe your body needs a chance to recover. I can't wait until I'm hovering around 200, but I still have another 30 pounds to go before that happens.
  • NutritionDivaRD
    Options
    Did you give yourself a rest day? Maybe your body needs a chance to recover. I can't wait until I'm hovering around 200, but I still have another 30 pounds to go before that happens.

Cory is right on (as usual :P)! You should give yourself a day of rest for muscle recovery. Anytime you are super sore that likely means your muscles will take on more water for "repair time!" Don't fret it, sista. You're doing the right thing! Building a little muscle will only benefit you in the long run. I know you're frustrated and I completely understand. But keep your chin up and hopefully you will see much better results next week. ::HUGS::
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options

Cory is right on (as usual :P)! You should give yourself a day of rest for muscle recovery. Anytime you are super sore that likely means your muscles will take on more water for "repair time!" Don't fret it, sista. You're doing the right thing! Building a little muscle will only benefit you in the long run. I know you're frustrated and I completely understand. But keep your chin up and hopefully you will see much better results next week. ::HUGS::

Thank you for you words of encouragement! I didn't even think of doing a rest day in the middle of the week when I was sore. My rest days are usually Sunday, but I definitely see the benefit of resting on other days if sore. Thanks for the advice!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    So it isn't my weigh-in day but I still want to record my additional 1lb loss because I'm finally at 40 lbs down! Whoop!

CW: 265 lbs

I am SO FOCUSED on the next 20 lbs because that will be my halfway mark. Originally I said I wanted to lose 105 lbs but I've since decided that I want to change that to 120 lbs. I need to change that on my ticker. :)

Awesome Job! Keep up the good work. I admire your focus!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    start 173
    CW 168.2

Have a great day!

Zippy, you can totally do this! We're all hear to help in any way we can. Great Job so far!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Ok, I have this week's chart, but it isn't really complete. I didn't get a weight from: kristinlough, messyhare, JodieHut, colochel, LoriT129, xaviernelson, nannykb, Meag83, johnson30usa, or nuttynetty. Can you please either post here or send me a message with this week's weight? Also, I don't have a pledge amount from abyt42 or nuttynetty - can you let me know what your pledge was?
    Thanks!
    pfpchallengechart.jpg
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Current Stats:
    Team: MyFitnessPal Win By Losing!
    Members: 55
    Ranking: 25
    Total Pounds Pledged*: 1800

1800 pounds... that is AMAZING!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    reporting in for this week.

2 lbs lost i'm down to 233lbs :) 1 pound away from my first 10!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    reporting in for this week.

2 lbs lost i'm down to 233lbs :) 1 pound away from my first 10!!!

Yay!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I made it past my halfway point today!!!
    Soooo excited. I have a loooong way to go, but here's a look at what a difference 50 pounds has made:
    50lbs-2-1.jpg
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing Cory!!! your skin looks fantastic and is glowing!! Great job on the halfway point! Let's get er done for the last half!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    You look so amazing Cory!!! your skin looks fantastic and is glowing!! Great job on the halfway point! Let's get er done for the last half!!
    Thanks! You know the funniest thing about my skin? I'm wearing a TON of makeup in the before picture, but I am only wearing eye makeup in my after picture. No foundation at all. It's nice having skin that actually looks healthy.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I guess I need to post my losses here - I have lost 2lbs since I signed up for the challenge.

Hope all are doing well with their goals too!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Hey all! I guess I need to post my losses here - I have lost 2lbs since I signed up for the challenge.

Hope all are doing well with their goals too!

Awesome - good job!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    Options
    Congrats to both messy and fuhrmeister for your current losses! Way to GO!

And now for Cory.....well.....

CONGRATS!!! *\o/* WAY TO GO!!! *\o/* Reaching the halfway point is PIVOTAL! *\o/* I'm so excited for you!

Your skin is simply gorgeous....and I love your smile....and of COURSE I am super jealous of your awesome hourglass figure. I carry a lot of weight in my middle. I don't like that at ALL.

What an OUTSTANDING day for our group! Whoop!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    Options
    Good morning everyone. I am down 1 lb this week. I was 2 lbs but I was attacked and violated by chocolate chip cookies day before yesterday and ROBBED of the other lb. :( Oh well.....hopefully I'll work it back off over the next day or two.

Happy Tuesday everyone!