"MFP Win By Losing!" Pound4Pound Challenge - Support Group

Options

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Oops! I was so excited aout joining the challenge, I forgot to fill this out.

Name: Emily
    Pledge: 25 pounds
    Weight as of Jan 4, 2011: 187

Oh my God! I completely forgot! Things have been pretty busy around here lately.
    Weight, Jan 4,2011: 187
    Current Weight: 178.2
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Oops! I was so excited aout joining the challenge, I forgot to fill this out.

Name: Emily
    Pledge: 25 pounds
    Weight as of Jan 4, 2011: 187

Oh my God! I completely forgot! Things have been pretty busy around here lately.
    Weight, Jan 4,2011: 187
    Current Weight: 178.2
    Great job so far and thanks for the update!
  • ElvenMother427
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week (175) ...partly cause I have been really sick, but hey at least there's an upside :)
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week (175) ...partly cause I have been really sick, but hey at least there's an upside :)
    Are you feeling better yet? Good job on the loss!

I'm down either 2.5 or 3.2 - I can't remember what day I used as my weigh-in day last time so I'll have to check when I get home -- that's the problem with being addicted to the scale.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound. Offically out of the 230 at 229
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I'm down 1 pound. Offically out of the 230 at 229
    Fantastic!
    I am probably not going to get the chart done this week - sorry! - but am proud of what everyone has accomplished!
  • angisnee
    angisnee Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.4 pounds this week; current weight 198.4. Can't believe the scale is finally moving again!

Have a great Valentine's weekend everyone!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Down another 1.4 pounds this week; current weight 198.4. Can't believe the scale is finally moving again!

Have a great Valentine's weekend everyone!
    Fantastic!
  • Pink_Hornet
    Options
    weigh in for tis week is 159.2.yay im in the 150s:laugh:
  • CoryIda
    Options
    weigh in for tis week is 159.2.yay im in the 150s:laugh:
    Awesome!
  • DawniesLife
    Options
    Posting it a few days late! But here are my newest stats:

My Official Weekly Weigh In ;)

Lost 3.5 pounds for the week making the scale show 188.1 as my current weight!

SW for challenge: 212
    CW for challenge: 188.1
    23.9 pound loss for challenge

26.1 pounds left to lose to meet my 50 pound pledge!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Posting it a few days late! But here are my newest stats:

My Official Weekly Weigh In ;)

Lost 3.5 pounds for the week making the scale show 188.1 as my current weight!

SW for challenge: 212
    CW for challenge: 188.1
    23.9 pound loss for challenge

26.1 pounds left to lose to meet my 50 pound pledge!
    YAY! So happy for you!
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 133

(6 down, total.... it's getting more challenging to lose the weight. But I'm off to get the 30DS today, so...fingers crossed)
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I am another pound down this week. 228 on the dot this morning.

I have lost over my pledge amount. Will my extra weight loss count towards the teams loss?
  • CoryIda
    Options
    I am another pound down this week. 228 on the dot this morning.

I have lost over my pledge amount. Will my extra weight loss count towards the teams loss?
    I don't think so, but awesome job anyway!
    I am pretty sure I'll go over my pledge as well. I pledged 35 pounds and have lost 22.3 pounds so far.
  • roboray
    roboray Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    At work late today, just thought I would post my update. I haven't done in a while.
    I hope everyone is doing fantastic and living healthy!!!

Pledge: 30 pounds
    Weight as of Dec 14, 2010 172
    Weight as of Feb 15, 2011: 155
    Loss To Date during challenge: 17 lbs half way there woohoo!!!

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    At work late today, just thought I would post my update. I haven't done in a while.

YAY! That is fantastic!
  • fuhrmeister
    Options

Awesome Job!
  • LoriT129
    LoriT129 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Regretfully need to remove myself from the challenge. My weight has flucuated between 210-217 since the month of October. After changing calories, altering exercise, mixing things up, I have decided to force this plateau for another month or so and then kick things into high gear again. I've done some research, talked to those who have lost lots of weight and feel in my heart this is the best thing to do for the moment. Maintain is going to be my focus. It is a good time for me to do this because of some health issue my husband has, going to school full time and three teenagers to manage and organize! I wish all of you luck with this super challenge and I will be checking in to see how everyone is progressing.
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Regretfully need to remove myself from the challenge. My weight has flucuated between 210-217 since the month of October. After changing calories, altering exercise, mixing things up, I have decided to force this plateau for another month or so and then kick things into high gear again. I've done some research, talked to those who have lost lots of weight and feel in my heart this is the best thing to do for the moment. Maintain is going to be my focus. It is a good time for me to do this because of some health issue my husband has, going to school full time and three teenagers to manage and organize! I wish all of you luck with this super challenge and I will be checking in to see how everyone is progressing.
    I'm sorry to hear you are having so many challenges. I hope everything works out and we are here rooting for you, whether you are losing or not. :)