Options

Replies

• susu5
    susu5 Posts: 122
    Options
    OK, I'll do it.:smile:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi Everyone...was wondering if I could join in on the fun LOL. My name is Jules, I'm a single mom of a little girl and I have about 145 lbs to lose for my ultimate goal but for now i'm just trying to take one day at a time...would like to help support others while getting support as well :flowerforyou: so add me as a friend if you want...

Welcome Jules. I sent you a friend request.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    :happy: I have a hundred to lose also. Soo here we go!!!! Good Luck and God Bless!

Welcome susu!
  • lucydoo
    Options
    Hello, my name is Leah and I too have over 100 lbs to lose! I have just started using this progam and love it. My husband and I work for a child care organization and we are raising 12 teenage boys!!! :) Good luck to all!
  • Leesa22
    Leesa22 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Leah and I too have over 100 lbs to lose! I have just started using this progam and love it. My husband and I work for a child care organization and we are raising 12 teenage boys!!! :) Good luck to all!
    God Bless you!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options

Hi Leah. Myfitnesspal is awesome! I love it. Wow, 12 teenage boys. You must have tons of patience. I have 2 kids. Anna Grace, who is 5 and thinks she is 15, and Jacob who is 3.
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    How is everyone's week going? Day 2 in the house and I am starting to go crazy. Just found out kids are off school tomorrow too. may have to venture out tomorrow though. Eating has been fine and hubby has worked out with me too :)
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I think I added all of the new folk from today as friends. Welcome! We can do this together.

lucydoo-- wow 12 boys. You must have the patience of Job and the organization of Martha Stewart. Bless you and your hubby for that.

overit-- I always enjoy it & work out a little harder when my hubby is there as I kind of make it into a contest. Great job!

Have agreat day all & happy losing.

Staci
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    My day is going great. 40 minutes on my bike burning 605 calories and rode 6.72 miles. I feel great!!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Go Laura, go! You are inspiring me to do more exercise.
    My day is going great. 40 minutes on my bike burning 605 calories and rode 6.72 miles. I feel great!!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Go Laura, go! You are inspiring me to do more exercise.

Thanks Staci!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hey everyone, I hope this don't make anyone mad but I only except friend request from women. I just feel more comfortable with that. I hope you guys understand that. I'm sorry if it offends anyone.
  • Raquel1275
    Options
    I am at 271 currently and my long term goal is to eventually lose 100 lbs. For a goal for this year I would like to weigh 199 lbs by December. That only seems like a dream though. I am exercising to our xbox kinect for now until the weather warms up and eating only 1600 or less calories a day. i am watching what I eat and eating things that fill me up but are good for me. I feel like I should be eating less then I am to lose weight but I always stay below my calories.
  • Neuroticwench
    Neuroticwench Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm also looking to lose more than 100 pounds total. I'm always happy to be supportive and make new friends, so anyone here is welcome to add me as a friend. Best wishes to everyone on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I am at 271 currently and my long term goal is to eventually lose 100 lbs. For a goal for this year I would like to weigh 199 lbs by December. That only seems like a dream though. I am exercising to our xbox kinect for now until the weather warms up and eating only 1600 or less calories a day. i am watching what I eat and eating things that fill me up but are good for me. I feel like I should be eating less then I am to lose weight but I always stay below my calories.

Welcome Raquel!! I eat about 1600 calories every day and I have already lost 3.2 pounds in a week. I am going by what my doctor said I should do. She said anywhere from 1200 to 1600 but I tend to shoot towards 1600 a day.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hello, I'm also looking to lose more than 100 pounds total. I'm always happy to be supportive and make new friends, so anyone here is welcome to add me as a friend. Best wishes to everyone on your weight loss journey! :flowerforyou:

hi welcome! I am always looking for more friends. Best wishes on your weight loss journey as well!!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options

We are at the same starting weight and I totally know what you mean that 199 seems like a dream. Welcome and good luck!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi there! i too have over 100lbs to lose..im sitting around 320 and would love to get to 180ish. i need all the motivation i can get!
  • rachel303
    Options
    Ultimately I'd like to lose around 100. I'm going to set smaller more manageable goals to start with though. Ideally I'd like to lose about 50 this year (1lb per week)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    hi there! i too have over 100lbs to lose..im sitting around 320 and would love to get to 180ish. i need all the motivation i can get!

Welcome! We can do this!!