Looking for those who have 100 + to lose

Options

Replies

• yacker678
    Options
    I am in the same boat too. My name is Amanda and i am 26 andI have to lose 108lbs. Seems like so much but I just want to take it one day at a time.
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great day! Tomorrow is my second weigh in day and I am a little nervous just because I am so anxious to see results :) I know it takes time ....
  • amelia4153
    amelia4153 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone has a great day! Tomorrow is my second weigh in day and I am a little nervous just because I am so anxious to see results :) I know it takes time ....

Hope you have a great day, too! I can't wait to see your results from your weigh-in tomorrow! :) Seems like the weeks last much longer when you're trying to lose weight! Good luck tomorrow! Let us know! :)

Amelia4153
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I am in the same boat too. My name is Amanda and i am 26 andI have to lose 108lbs. Seems like so much but I just want to take it one day at a time.

Welcome Amanda! I sent you a friend request!
  • funnythunder
    Options
    Thanks for the Add :)

I just wanna say that I am in the UK, so my comments may come at random times for you peeps! lol

It's great to see people with such determination. It really makes me wanna jump in and do the excercise too. Also I have found I seem to be hooked on the calorie counter! I have a menu plan to try any help schedule my meals and cook decent food for my husband at the same time as he doesn't like salads or vegetables or anything you could class as healthy. And he weighs nothing which is very annoying!

Off to do some excercise, have fun!
  • yogalotusadg
    Options
    hi eveyone im also looking to loose abou 110-115 lbs feel free to friend me for support! we can do this!!!!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Good morning everybody! Hello and welcome to all of the new folk. I must confess I did not exercise yesterday. But I did stay under (by 29) my calorie goal for the day. I love how it tells me when I am under that I may go into starvation mode but when I went over by 4 earlier this week it told me I may not get the results I want if I go over my calorie goal. I thought to myself "It's 4 freakin' calories". But I suppose that it would start out with 4 then creep up to 40 then next thing it would be 400 and I would be on my way to gaining weight. Okay, okay it is a good reminder then.

I am planning a weekend with lots of exercise and healthy eating. There are only 3 more weigh ins for my Biggest Loser contest at work and I heard grumbling from my co-workers that they are not going to let me win any more weeks. Hah! I say. I will show them how it's done.

Today lets work on our triceps muscles. You know the ones, they are right there under our chicken wings on our arm. I hate that wiggly skin on the back of my arm. So, at some point today take a light dumbell (if you don't have one use a can of soup or a bottle of water) in one hand, raise your arm above your head with a straight elbow, bend your elbow 90 degrees so that your hand is by your ear then straighten it, repeat several times. Then switch hands. You can do it.

Happy losing,
    Staci
  • msmmrobinson
    Options
    Hello Everyone,

I am so glad I found this discussion board. I have 100+ lbs to lose but I am trying to dwell on the amount so much. I started in September but only really got serious the first of the year. 2011 is my year!!!

Would love to have online friends for support. Good to know I am not alone in this journey.
  • AleciaMarie21
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm 27 years old and looking to lose about 110lbs. I've already lost 21 but I've still got a long way to go! Makes me feel better to know I'm not alone in doing this!
  • Anataz
    Anataz Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi!!

I too am working on losing a WHOLE lot of weight!! Like half of me.

Hopefully by the time I am 30 I can accomplish that (I am 27 now).
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    hi eveyone im also looking to loose abou 110-115 lbs feel free to friend me for support! we can do this!!!!!

Welcome!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!!
  • LadyTottingham
    LadyTottingham Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness ,i have 192 lb to lose it seams so far away at the moment .
  • overit
    Options
    Hi!!

I too am working on losing a WHOLE lot of weight!! Like half of me.

Hopefully by the time I am 30 I can accomplish that (I am 27 now).

Good luck!! I hope you can do it before 30 because once you hit 30 and each year after (in my experience) it gets harder to lose.
  • overit
    Options

You will get there!! Just take it one day at a time and set small goals instead of looking at the total number. I hope you can find the encouragement and support you need here to help you reach your goal
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options

hi, I sent u a friend request.
  • lprewett86
    lprewett86 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey, hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been on the message boards in a few days! Hope you all have had a wonderful week! TGTIF! Thank God tomorrow is Friday! :)
  • LadyTottingham
    LadyTottingham Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thankyou.
    I think my first task is gonna be to try and fit more excercise into my week ,How often does everybody exercise ?
    Tbh,after work and school runs and housework i'm pretty pooped,i need to push myself and hopefully things will get easier x
  • amelia4153
    Options
    Thankyou.
    I think my first task is gonna be to try and fit more excercise into my week ,How often does everybody exercise ?
    Tbh,after work and school runs and housework i'm pretty pooped,i need to push myself and hopefully things will get easier x

I exercise about 4 times a week, but I'm trying to get in more. I seem to lose the most when I increase my water intake. I try to shoot for 120 oz a day (I know that's a lot, but it really helps with my energy level and really helps increase my metabolism!). Good luck with your journey! You're gonna do great! :)
  • amelia4153
    Options
    Hey, hope everyone is doing well. I haven't been on the message boards in a few days! Hope you all have had a wonderful week! TGTIF! Thank God tomorrow is Friday! :)

Thanks for the "add"! I see your ticker is MOVING! YOU GO GIRL!! :) Keep up the good work - it's motivating!!