Looking for those who have 100 + to lose

Options

Replies

• overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    What do you think would be the best? Just doing a calendar week? We can start tomorrow and do Sunday through Saturday?
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    So who is up for starting a weekly challenge? I was looking at another forum and they have a challenge of burning 3500 calories a week in workout calories. Anyone here up for that?

sounds good to me. I need to have a challenge. That would be so awesome!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi, I'm Summie
    Right now I'm at 292 my goal weight is 150. I'm really lookking forward to being a sexy mama!

Welcome Summie. I started out at 295.4 I think.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi everyone! The best day was earlier this week when I realized "Omg, I only have 199 pounds to lose and not over 200!!" I definitely know about long hauls! LOL I started at 360 and on Thursday I weighed in at 349. When I get to 340, I'm getting a pedicure! :-D Good luck to everyone!!!

Edited to add: Oh, and my goal is 150. :)

Welcome!!!!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    What do you think would be the best? Just doing a calendar week? We can start tomorrow and do Sunday through Saturday?

That would be great. I hope I can meet this challenge.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Okay so I totally blew it for yesterday but yesterday was yesterday and I will not sit here and dwell on it. Today is another day. I got on the scales this morning to see if I messed things up yesterday and I was down 3.8 pounds!!!!!!! I wasn't going to weigh until Monday and would enter the weight then but I was so excited I entered it and I will have my next weigh in on January 24, 2011.
  • jenmarkub
    Options
    I have to lose 140lb to get to my goal. I will friend you.

SW:293
    CW:289
    GW:150
  • overit
    Options
    Okay so I totally blew it for yesterday but yesterday was yesterday and I will not sit here and dwell on it. Today is another day. I got on the scales this morning to see if I messed things up yesterday and I was down 3.8 pounds!!!!!!! I wasn't going to weigh until Monday and would enter the weight then but I was so excited I entered it and I will have my next weigh in on January 24, 2011.

Awesome job!!! We all have those days but I am happy that you so such great success on the scales so you have the motivation to leave yesterday behind you and get right back to it! :happy:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options

Awesome job!!! We all have those days but I am happy that you so such great success on the scales so you have the motivation to leave yesterday behind you and get right back to it! :happy:

Thanks so much!! Yeah, I am defintly determined this time to get this weight off and keep it off and I will not let one bad day keep me from doing it either!!
  • savage677
    Options
    Hi Laura, I'm Mollie. I'm new to the site but love it! I'm shooting to loose 200+ lbs. I started with a trainer in Oct. and am now really focused on making the commitment to good food choices and exercise. :) I'd be happy to support and encourage you and would love to have a friend on the site doing the same for me. It sounds like you have a great plan and attitude. Here's hoping we all have great success!
    Still haven't figured out the ticker.
    Mollie :)
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to drop in and say hello! Congrats to everyone for staying the course. Even if you haven't seen a loss the fact that you keep going instead of giving up says so much about everyone of us! Keep at it everyone we can do it!!

P.S. I would totally be up for a challenge, just let me know!
  • Deardra21
    Options
    hEy everyone!! I saw the post and thought this one is for me. I have 106 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight of 160.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people!!!!!!! I love MFP and it's awesome!! I have already lost 7 pounds and I am looking forward to losing more.
  • overit
    Options
    For the exercise challenge: How about we each log our exercise calories in daily. For example:

Sunday: 3500-400=3100 to go
    Monday: 3100-500=2600 to go
    Tuesday: 2600-700=1900 to go
    etc.

How does that sound?
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    For the exercise challenge: How about we each log our exercise calories in daily. For example:

Sunday: 3500-400=3100 to go
    Monday: 3100-500=2600 to go
    Tuesday: 2600-700=1900 to go
    etc.

How does that sound?

sounds good to me.
  • merryxmas15
    merryxmas15 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm in.
  • gmaanneliese
    gmaanneliese Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 205 to lose. I'm only 64 pounds in, so I have over 140 to go. :bigsmile:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I have 205 to lose. I'm only 64 pounds in, so I have over 140 to go. :bigsmile:

Welcome and congrats on the weight that you have lost already!!
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    Wow I was just sitting down to watch some t.v and realized I didn't log any of my food today or log in at all. I spent the day cleaning & going through closets. Ugh, not my idea of a good time that's for sure. I stayed under my calorie goal for today, but I made some really bad choices. I actually kind of feel yucky now. Lesson learned. Hope everyone had a great day. Oh and I am good with entering our exercise calories the way you showed it. No exercise for me today but tomorrow is a running day. I'll check in tomorrow.

Happy losing,
    Staci
  • mcallis123
    Options
    I too have over 100lbs to lose, at my heaviest I was 286.2lbs. I am currently at 258.9lbs and it has taken almost a year to get that off. I would like to be down to 150lbs but I am trying to take it 20lbs at a time. So we will see, anyways good luck to all of you guys on here.